Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Sherlock

Hansel

oooooops sorry hope i didn't spoil anything for you

just look forward to a drunk watson and sherlock

but best character would go to... the kid in the second episode of season three and you'll see why.

Archie i think his name is.

Archie is his name. Brilliant character. I was almost cringing at the thought of a kid near Sherlock though!!

• Brohoof 1

Archie is his name. Brilliant character. I was almost cringing at the thought of a kid near Sherlock though!!

I wanted too be that kid, acting alongside benedict!

That kid must've got the chill because even i get the chills looking and listening to benedict.

Also I wonder what that kid was really being shown on that mac....

But yes a

good character indeed i want more

Sherlock was surprisingly good with him though, I found.

Archie- Beheading!

Archies mum- What?

Sherlock- ah yes lovely village

I want to see more of archie mainly because sherlock and him seem to work well.

Archie tries to come up with stuff and sherlock bribes him with murder photos

• Brohoof 1

"The Sign of Three" was an awesome episode. It was really funny and I felt like I was watching three separate episodes! The mystery was great as well. Can't wait to see how things wrap up next week.

So many great moments, but my favorite was the drunk investigation.

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 2

"The Sign of Three" was an awesome episode. It was really funny and I felt like I was watching three separate episodes! The mystery was great as well. Can't wait to see how things wrap up next week.

So many great moments, but my favorite was the drunk investigation.

Ah welcome fellow sherlocked person!

And i agree. Sherlock drunk has got to be the only time i've cried and fallen off the sofa with laughter. :yay:

I've got a horrible feeling that next episode is going to be full on sad/angsty.

We've had two reasonably amusing episodes. It can't be that way for the third.

Yeah it does usually end sadly doesn't it?

The title "last vow" suggests someone might die.

But if it's sherlock again i will flip over a table. Dejavu

Yeah it does usually end sadly doesn't it? The title "last vow" suggests someone might die. But if it's sherlock again i will flip over a table. Dejavu

It won't be Sherlock again but there is a character that dies in the books (after around 3 stories, actually) very quickly that I have an inkling it might be. Although in the books it's during the time skip of the Fall that she dies.

• Brohoof 1

It won't be Sherlock again but there is a character that dies in the books (after around 3 stories, actually) very quickly that I have an inkling it might be. Although in the books it's during the time skip of the Fall that she dies.

This is turning into downton abbey ( not to disrespect it) People dying at the end of a season.

I will have a pillow at the ready. :(

I also have a hunch but spoilers spoilers.

But this series may not follow

I just watched searies 3 episode 2: sign of three episode on BBCI player: that was a fantastic episode. I liked how the writers managed to do the good old murder solving and such mixed in with the wedding: episode 1 had the whole John being a bit annoyed at not being told Sherlock was alive stuff to sort out and it was a little bit of an 'odd' episode. But episode 2 it's pretty much back to business in my oppinion, anyway I wont spoil it for those who ain't seen it :)

• Brohoof 1

The finale has been seen and it is the most confusing plot twister you will ever see.

Never believe what the episode will tell u.

As for you andrew scott i've been expecting you

Not much spoilers here except the one above if you understand :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

"His Last Vow" was incredible. Perhaps the best Sherlock episode ever. I knew Moriarty was gonna come back someday, season 4 better be soon.

miss me? B)

Yes moriaty where the hell have you been i've been expecting you these episodes have been boring your the best  hold on, hold on...

No....not another how did he not die question which will never be explained :blink:

Maybe that girls fanfic was true....?

His Last Vow...Oh my god. What a great episode. I loved Lars Mikkelson as Magnussen, so evil. Reminded me of Rupert Murdoch...but actually human. I'm annoyed he only got one episode. But ah well.

Andrew Scott, return to your throne. We missed you. XD

• Brohoof 1

I livestreamed the episodes from England, and all three were brilliant. My best friend- who has never seen Sherlock- looked at me like I was crazy when I reacted to the end of His Last Vow.

As for the above post, let's hope we can see season 4 this year, and not have to wait another two.

• Brohoof 1