Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A hellooooo from Ruqyooooo

RuqyoHighsong

Well, I guess I better introduce myself. I haven't joined a forum in a looooong time. The last one I joined was a pony forum, but that one got a bit...contrary, shall we say.

SO. I first stumbled across FiM in February of 2011, just a few months after it debuted. I think the show was up to episode 19 of Season One at that point. I was chatting with some buddies online while watching the first episode. Five minutes in I said to them "guys...I think I really like this. I can't stop watching." And the rest, as they say, is history.

Can you believe I didn't know about this particular forum until just a week ago? I'm on the internet a lot and yet I still feel like I am living under a rock half the time. XD

I like music. A LOT. It is like water to me, necessary for life. I am not someone who appreciates all genres, but I do listen to a lot of different things. My mom likes to say that I have very eclectic tastes, and I feel inclined to agree with her. I am listening to Steve Reich's "Music for 18 Musicians" as I type this post. Kinda odd but strangely beautiful, and I find it a helpful thing to listen to when reading or writing.

Luna is my favourite pony (I do not bother with this whole 'best pony' business; I don't aim to make a competition out of things). I find her to be drop dead gorgeous (DEM ALICORNS ARE PERTY), as well as lively and very bright. I can't help but love her.

That's all for now. Greetings and salutations!

~Ruqyo

• Brohoof 1

DEM ALICORNS ARE PERTY

My new favorite quote, right here.

Anyway, welcome to the Forums! So you're a music lover, huh? You should check out Pony.FM if you're also into pony music. That site is affiliated with the Forums, so you know it is awesome.  :lol:

As an internet aficionado, I bet you won't, but if you need help finding your way around or if you just wanna chat, feel free to PM myself or any other user. We're a friendly bunch.  :wub:

Welcome again, and enjoy!

-Kolth

Nice story! I'm glad you found us :D

I like Luna too. Alicorns are pretty, and I think Luna's dark color maker her look better than Celestia :3.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :derp:! If it means anything, you can consider me a friend!

RuqyoHighsong, did you know that pokemon explode when exposed to high doses of sunlight?? Well anyways I don't know if that's true but I guess it's original. Hope you enjoy your time here at the forums! P.S. I like Luna to :3

Wow, that's too funny how you've been a pony for so long, but have never been around here, better late than never!

I second Pony.FM, decent decent. 

See ya round the forums Ruqyo B)

*brohoofs Deesinn* Thanks for the welcome. I think I better listen to you and Kolth and check out Pony.FM. I know good advice when I hear it.

Lunia, I'll get my Ferrothorn to do Self-Destruct for you if you really want to see a Pokémon explode. :3