Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier A letter from the Moon from Silky: OC banner unlocked!

Sir Hugsalot

@Planeswalker Silky smiles at @Curious Ge0rge who looks back as they thank the community for the support! :yay:

@Iforgotmybrain bursts forth in surprise and everyone looks her way with a welcoming smile! The antics and shenanigans begin! 

@Dynamo Pad, the loyal friend sits near @Felis Amafeles, the happy and supportive friend of MLPF

@Hadrien stands proudly and protectively as he admires the crowd wistfully! 

@GeneralDirection smiles for the camera to greet the viewer in his friendly, approachable ways! 

@Denim&Venöm is just looking as cool as ever as @Luna the Great of all the Russias quietly observes the community from afar in silent contemplation. She swiftly glances over her shoulder at the subtle shadow of Luna @SCS who shyly lurks behind in mutual understanding of an introverted nature. 

@Skylight Scintillate poses cutely for the camera while @Silly Druid greets an old friend @Astralshy who look back to offer her some tea! @Chaos-404-Not-Found  is full of chaos and nurses between them also wanting some tea! “Hi dad!” He beams brightly and randomly “look at my crazy friends!” 

@North Star notices a shy and scared @Trot Shuffle and tries to bring out her extroverted side! 

@Rainbow Cloud protectively stands by Trot Shuffle but smiles at the friendly ponies gathering. 

@Shiny Silvermoon, reminded of the contract she had to create back in the world cup to bring world peace - stand in front of the scroll that Silky and Sir made to offer her approval in thanks! She’s brought a stone rooster she is convinced is the real @ the rocksarooster. @Sophie looks back happily at her friends as she is inspired to make some music! 
@TheRockARooster looks determined to hug a random pony whom he knows is a friend! @Samurai Equine just head the word hug and is beaming at the viewer in happy welcome! 

@Lleys is suspicious of all the happy activity but grateful enough to carry @CocoCody on her back. “Where is my helicopter to carry me?” She turns her had towards him to pose the query. Coco Cody poses for the camera. He donated for his good friends to be here and so he stood near @Props Valroa who was never a fan of crowds and had his back turned towards it all  while observing
@Captain of Fun angrily drink strawberry milk because @Rising Dusk had his tail on his head. “See the things I have to tolerate in this community?” The fun slayer uttered. 

Rising didn’t even notice as he graciously receives a scroll of thanks from the skies that @Misty Shadow charges towards the sky in an effort to get back to the moon!

Silky and Sir thank you for participating in making Christmas merrier!:oneheckofahat:

image.png

• Brohoof 9
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 13

@Curious Ge0rge

Thank you for your hard work for this forum. I may not be the most social or present person, but, I really do appreciate everything you and the events team have done to help the community feel included. I'll be saving this image, for if a day comes that this forum is no more, I will have a memory to keep of all those who cared to keep it alive. 

Tempus Pecunia! Time is money, and your hard work has paid off. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 4

"Guys! Did I ever told you about the World Cup 2023? I made a treaty back then! Also, I brought the real Rockarooster for the picture! Are we going to send the picture to the princesses by using Spike's magic green fire? I have some sort of deja vu..."

• Delighted Giggle 3

woo thanks guys! :hug_day:

image.png.ee31affb126a0c4394b587caee89fda1.png <-- Cooest OC's on the banner are these two. Love that this guy is hanging out under a cherry tree while the other one is roaring

image.png.e3ccfb86a9e675063a882881a62953c7.png<-- love the humour in these ones' arrangements, including me :P I stare down a shy iglooshy while juicbox frowns at being judged by business-mare

image.png.2dbe7350004b59edcf5a7f98abaadf66.png<-- coolest arrangement. Batpone against the moon, a classic :3

image.png.f4b97fbb463d2e9d28cbf288deb381bf.png<-- conspiracy that these are the same pony confirmed :P

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 5

I knew this was going to be incredible, but this is above and beyond what I expected! Also, a huge thanks to Silky for drawing up my OC.

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 6

This is a truly precious banner, and I am thankful beyond measure to still be a part of this community and to play a small role in an event as impactful as this, and with such a long history over the years. I will always cherish this.

I wish Jeric was still with us, and I've often found myself reading her posts and contributions to this event from years past. I regret many things, including not doing more for this particular event or any event in the past. Not being here when Jeric was still here. But I would like to believe that in a way, Jeric and all community members we have lost, in whatever way we have lost them, live on through the spirits of those here today and those we have yet to meet who will carry the legacy on.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 7

On 2024-02-01 at 9:57 PM, Cheerilee said:

@Curious Ge0rge

Thank you for your hard work for this forum. I may not be the most social or present person, but, I really do appreciate everything you and the events team have done to help the community feel included. I'll be saving this image, for if a day comes that this forum is no more, I will have a memory to keep of all those who cared to keep it alive. 

Tempus Pecunia! Time is money, and your hard work has paid off. 

Aww, thank you so much :rarity: Honestly, as far as I am concerned I am just happy that people are having a great time here. 

I absolutely adore this image and it was an honor to set it up for Silky, who was... a bit stuck on some weird, distant planet during the time when the thread was made :please:

On 2024-02-01 at 10:23 PM, Misty Shadow said:

I'm very honored to be included in this banner and I love the kind words that were said about me and everyone else! :izzy-shine:

And we are honored that you took part in this year's Making Christmas Merrier <3 

On 2024-02-02 at 2:39 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Curious Ge0rge Can I put the banner on my profile? I have a nice gallery where I put every artworks of Shiny Silvermoon! :mlp_yeehaa:

I don't see why not <3 go ahead!

On 2024-02-02 at 3:15 AM, Samurai Equine said:

That sounds like me, but did I ever actually get that hug? That's real million bit question. :mlp_wat: Lives are depending on this!

*tackle hugs* you will never escape from hugs!!! :Cozy:

21 hours ago, North Star said:

image.png.f4b97fbb463d2e9d28cbf288deb381bf.png<-- conspiracy that these are the same pony confirmed :P

@Silky The Smoll... even when our OCs are together the conspiracy just doesn't end... :sealed:

Thank you all for amazing feedback, seriously. It really warms my heart to see how happy you are about the new banner <3 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Hugs 4