Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wonder what the changelings are doing

silvadel

I mean since they got booted from Canterlot, the crystal heart came back along with the crystal empire (definitely the kind of artifact changelings would love to have), discord has returned, the elements of harmony have been "lost," and we have a new alicorn.  They should at least be watching and a lot of this would seem to have some bearing on the changelings. 

What if the cloaked pony in Castle Mane-ia were a changeling?

What if the cloaked pony in Castle Mane-ia were a changeling?

That was just a joke they did. The shadow pony won't come up anymore.

The Changelings did show up in the comics, but I'm not sure if they are going to use them for anymore episodes.  

If the cloaked pony at the end of Castle Mane-ia was a Changeling, their eyes would be glowing green and sadly we didn't see much about the cloaked pony it was more of a dark shadowy image of a pony. The Changelings could be in a remote part of Equestria after they were defeated. We did see the Changelings come back in the comics, they might not show up in the show again.

I doubt the cloaked pony was a changeling.

What are the changelings up to? Simple, they're back in the Changeling Kingdom where Chrysalis is sulking about in the her palace over her defeat like the spoiled brat in a grown mare's body she is.

My guess is Canterlot / Changeling Kingdom are in a state of Cold War.

Celestia wouldn't believe in retaliatory violence and Chrysalis is biding her time till she has a plan that will work or till the writers send her a memo on what she should do.

I'll tell you what we're doing.

Minding our own business.  you don't hear us asking what ponies are doing?

(changeling oc here).

Any who bug the shows writers,

i think they're gonna have to go on the season 5 wish list.

now that we got one coming,

i'd think they'd be a cinch.

They're devising a more appropriate take over. I really want the changelings back, I can't stand it when villains become expendable. Discord was never evil to begin with, he just wanted to do whatever he wanted. Nightmare Moon was only filled with jealousy over her sister. Chrysalis and (I don;t like Sombra) Sombra are the only villains in the show. I makes sense to bring the changelings back. I mean we all know cartoon physics don't matter. I'm reading shapeless sun. It's an amazing what if story, if Chrysalis actually had a better plan and zipped the lip. 

I like the idea of pony's becoming changelings. The changelings are what they are, a virus. They only want to expand.

Edited by TheMarkz0ne