Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Call of duty: Equestrian warfare

Lonely

( warning: this role-play involves blood,warfare,guns, strong language, and ponies)

Okay since got that out the way this role play involves a human delta squad transported into equestria. So they find their-selves working with the royal guard to stop the greater evil that threatens equestria.  i'm the sergeant of the delta squad.   

humans:

link:

weapon:

human delta squad : Sergeant Firebolt ( me)

1 Snake eater

2 Shadow

okay heres the royal guard squad are unicorns and alicorns. They have swords and shields, bow and arrows. If your person is a earth pony it has to have a magical amulet to give them any kind of magical powers.

royal guard ( sergeant lawlesss )

Edited by shadowbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Hay man awesome idea but I think that there are to many positions you won't be able to fill them all I would drop the royal guard count to like 4-5 also I would like in my oc is a unicorn but could he be a human for this one please

CODENAME:SNAKE EATER

LINK:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naked-snake-r5523

WEAPON:M4A1 assault rifle with armor piercing rounds

SECONDARY:socom mk23 handgun silenced

Hay man awesome idea but I think that there are to many positions you won't be able to fill them all I would drop the royal guard count to like 4-5 also I would like in my oc is a unicorn but could he be a human for this one please

CODENAME:SNAKE EATER

LINK:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naked-snake-r5523

WEAPON:M4A1 assault rifle with armor piercing rounds

SECONDARY:socom mk23 handgun silenced

Okay you are in 

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-hoo yay

Okay if thats your way saying thank you you VERY WELCOME

OKAY do you want to be the pony Sargent or a human.  You must have a character to join

may i join in, this is my first roleplay so i might need a bit of help sometimes

I apologize, but I wont' be able to join in on the RP anyway. =3

I've been caught up in a lot of work lately, so spending time on leisure activities as RP have been cut off for the moment.

Another time perhaps! :3