Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Uninspired idiot looking for OC help!"

Blue Storm

I can't even draw a stickman with a face properly without it looking like I tried to draw it by squatting over the paper whilst clenching the pencil between my arse cheeks, you guys are awesome though! I love how the fandom manages to draw out the talent in guys like you lot!

• Brohoof 1

Hi Casy :D

(just wanted to say that, am I weird for that? am I? ;_; )

Hi there! Nice to see you around again! 

(Weird? Not at all, its friendly, i like it!)

(You should be more active at tumblr! C: i would like to see you more often ether C: at other hand, i took your advice and made my deviant art look like i am active there : D )

Edited by Casy
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there! Nice to see you around again! 

(Weird? Not at all, its friendly, i like it!)

(You should be more active at tumblr! C: i would like to see you more often ether C: at other hand, i took your advice and made my deviant art look like i am active there : D )

Nice weather we have isn't it? :)

(i know! it's just dissappointing that I try my best to keep my tumblr interesting yet I don't get much support or followers, I end up losing interest. I must get back to it tho)

• Brohoof 1

Nice weather we have isn't it? :)

(i know! it's just dissappointing that I try my best to keep my tumblr interesting yet I don't get much support or followers, I end up losing interest. I must get back to it tho)

Oh yes! Beautiful, even i can't see out of the window because its dark out of there :okiedokielokie:

(Hm.... Well free art raffles helps me a lot (follow me and you can win artwork), livestreams (you can even ask Robert for permission to post announcement on punpony when you are streaming) or so...I have got now almost 700 followers and i don't even know how... its possible!)

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes! Beautiful, even i can't see out of the window because its dark out of there  :okiedokielokie:

(Hm.... Well free art raffles helps me a lot (follow me and you can win artwork), livestreams (you can even ask Robert for permission to post announcement on punpony when you are streaming) or so...I have got now almost 700 followers and i don't even know how... its possible!)

sorry about that, blame timezones! :P

(yeah, I've been reluctant about doing these things because I don't wanna feel like an attention whore, and I know that's what most succesful tumblrs do, but I still feel bad about it, I'm just way too modest. I don't plan on dropping Pun Pony, but it's like an on and off thing for me, and I do follow you, how can you forget about that ;_; )

i would give it a try if you are still looking for any pictures

Hey,the more I get,and the more varied in style they are,the sooner I can come up with a name and cutie mark! Go right ahead!

sorry about that, blame timezones! :P

(yeah, I've been reluctant about doing these things because I don't wanna feel like an attention whore, and I know that's what most succesful tumblrs do, but I still feel bad about it, I'm just way too modest. I don't plan on dropping Pun Pony, but it's like an on and off thing for me, and I do follow you, how can you forget about that ;_; )

.....how do you type something that small?

Hey,the more I get,and the more varied in style they are,the sooner I can come up with a name and cutie mark! Go right ahead!

.....how do you type something that small?

Well i gave it a try. Here you go

post-18988-0-85861400-1389996526_thumb.png

About small letters... i guess he has a superpowers ;)  Or he just use font size option 

Edited by Casy
  • Brohoof 1

Well i gave it a try. Here you go

About small letters... i guess he has a superpowers ;)  Or he just use font size option 

Oh my.... I can't decide on if I'm surprised or impressed,so I'll say both! I'm surpressed! No,that word sucks... it's like a typo of suppressed. Anyway,it's beautiful. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Is it ok if I post the picture I did of your OC on my deviantart? I can link it to your profile on here if you would like :3 

Go right ahead! You drew it,it's only fair that you can use it for self-promotion or whatever deviantart is for. I really should check that site out someday.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Il try to draw it for you if you want as well.

Oh sweet buttery biscuit in a basket,I didn't even notice this. I feel like a royal ass now. Wait,can you swear on this site? Guess I'll find out when someone smacks me for it. Where was I? Oh yeah,I suck! Anyway,sorry I didn't notice this,but.... yeah. I know you probably forgot about this,this topic,me,and anything that happened the day you posted this,but.... I don't know. If you still want to,sure,but this is mainly an apology for not replying to something you forgot about. Wait,was this pointless? Again,I'll find out when I get called out on my use of swears. Or maybe I won't. ....guess I should end this now.

>being this new

lol just kidding.

To be honest, the entire point of OC's on here is to either request or create art, roleplays and, oddly enough, brainstorming to make one.

I forgot what made an OC good or not awhile back, so I have no opinion on it, other than it's very good for an artist, since it's so simplistic.

[x]

You can curse on this site except the use of derogatory slurs, c*nt, f*ggot (I called myself that twice, and got warned for it), and overuse of curse words.