Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Uninspired idiot looking for OC help!"

Blue Storm

I'm probably doing something wrong here,but I came to this site looking for a unique drawing of my unimaginative OC,and I figured a section dedicated to creative people getting held back by knuckle-draggers like me would be the perfect place to look. So,what,I just smack the image I got to the post and creative people flock to me like birds? 

post-23794-0-07973400-1389772194_thumb.png

So,yeah. "Shields up! Incoming bombardment of laughter of hate!"

• Brohoof 2

If you want and give me a reminder please i'll draw him for you :3

Alright,well I just found this site and have no idea how to do anything (or maybe I'm just stupid),so by "give you a reminder".... is there like a message system or something?

I'll just save the pony to my files :P

so no you could by sending me a message from my profile.

So,yeah,a message system. Just,like..... send you a message saying "Hey,you said you'd draw my OC" or something? I don't wanna be obtuse.

Actually I like your OC, it may be just a bit simple, but trust me, for a pony OC, simplicity is often good. Unless you know exactly what colors go well together, and how much of each color, and what shades of the colors would fit together to make a good looking OC, it's best to stick to as few colors and variations as possible. for example...

img-2057618-1-my_new_oc_by_electroponi-d

Feel better? :)                       (this is not my OC. I don't know whose it is, but even if I did I wouldn't say for obvious reasons.)

• Brohoof 2

Actually I like your OC, it may be just a bit simple, but trust me, for a pony OC, simplicity is often good. Unless you know exactly what colors go well together, and how much of each color, and what shades of the colors would fit together to make a good looking OC, it's best to stick to as few colors and variations as possible. for example...

img-2057618-1-my_new_oc_by_electroponi-d

Feel better? :)                       (this is not my OC. I don't know whose it is, but even if I did I wouldn't say for obvious reasons.)

ewwwww get that thing away from me!!

206889__safe_animated_reaction-image_dia

still amazes me of what this program is capable of, it's so painful :(

• Brohoof 4

If I ever get around to finishing my current drawing, I'll give your OC a shot. Can you tell me anything about his personality?

If you want to,I'd more then appreciate it. As for personality,I just imagine a pony me. Would rather sit around with old friends then try to make new ones. Socially shy,but is easy going around friends and family. Wants to do whatever he likes but doesn't have the courage to stand up to anyone. Somewhat passive-aggressive. So on,so forth. Et cetera,et cetera... Don't feel encouraged to do anything for me,but I sure would appreciate your assistance. If I could draw a circle without it looking like a triangle,I'd do it myself,but alas,such artistic vision surpasses me.

....for someone trying to play this off as a "yeah,sure." thing,I sure did spend alot of time typing this up.

• Brohoof 1

If you want to,I'd more then appreciate it. As for personality,I just imagine a pony me. Would rather sit around with old friends then try to make new ones. Socially shy,but is easy going around friends and family. Wants to do whatever he likes but doesn't have the courage to stand up to anyone. Somewhat passive-aggressive. So on,so forth. Et cetera,et cetera... Don't feel encouraged to do anything for me,but I sure would appreciate your assistance. If I could draw a circle without it looking like a triangle,I'd do it myself,but alas,such artistic vision surpasses me.

....for someone trying to play this off as a "yeah,sure." thing,I sure did spend alot of time typing this up.

*Clap clap clap* Dude I like you, I read your replies and giggle at your personality, I feel like your not shy in the least but maybe I'm processing all of this the wrong way, forgive me if I find you bubbily!

As for your OC request, if your current pic you posted in your first post is the general idea you want color rise and facial wise, I could do that easily, even try to come up with a cutie mark if you were willing to work with me. Sadly though...this next sentence will probably chase you away. I do not however take nonpaid requests. When creating OCs, avatars, signatures etc, I tend to charge between $5-10s. But I do have clients that can vouch im a reliable artist who gets the job done on any request. You'll see most of my work here. http://mlpforums.com/topic/80100-lightning-bliss-awsome-pony-friends-6-art-corner/ If your not interested in paying for a design of your OC, no worries, just offering my services. Good luck and I hope some pony here helps you out if not me.

*Clap clap clap* Dude I like you, I read your replies and giggle at your personality, I feel like your not shy in the least but maybe I'm processing all of this the wrong way, forgive me if I find you bubbily!

As for your OC request, if your current pic you posted in your first post is the general idea you want color rise and facial wise, I could do that easily, even try to come up with a cutie mark if you were willing to work with me. Sadly though...this next sentence will probably chase you away. I do not however take nonpaid requests. When creating OCs, avatars, signatures etc, I tend to charge between $5-10s. But I do have clients that can vouch im a reliable artist who gets the job done on any request. You'll see most of my work here. http://mlpforums.com/topic/80100-lightning-bliss-awsome-pony-friends-6-art-corner/ If your not interested in paying for a design of your OC, no worries, just offering my services. Good luck and I hope some pony here helps you out if not me.

Trust me,I'm much more expressive behind a computer. That way I can shrug off any hate and even give defensive hate back,but in real life,I'd rather sit by myself then try to sit with others just to be rejected. Easier to have no friends then to have no friends and be humiliated. Anyway,I looked at your "work" and I must say I'm impressed. Your artwork is very nice and neat,colorful and very professional. As for charging,I understand completely,but I figured that if I wanted to pay for a picture of my oc that I'd sooner hang on my wall as a masterpiece then keep as a file on my computer used only to bring up and reference,I'd go to someplace like.... actually,I don't know where I'd go. Anyway,if you were my only option,I'd hire you without a second thought,but I'm now officially over six hundred characters,so I should bring this to a close before it looks like the chapter of a novel. Now it's seven hundred!

• Brohoof 1

Trust me,I'm much more expressive behind a computer. That way I can shrug off any hate and even give defensive hate back,but in real life,I'd rather sit by myself then try to sit with others just to be rejected. Easier to have no friends then to have no friends and be humiliated. Anyway,I looked at your "work" and I must say I'm impressed. Your artwork is very nice and neat,colorful and very professional. As for charging,I understand completely,but I figured that if I wanted to pay for a picture of my oc that I'd sooner hang on my wall as a masterpiece then keep as a file on my computer used only to bring up and reference,I'd go to someplace like.... actually,I don't know where I'd go. Anyway,if you were my only option,I'd hire you without a second thought,but I'm now officially over six hundred characters,so I should bring this to a close before it looks like the chapter of a novel. Now it's seven hundred!

No worries and totally understand! Good luck and hope some pony here can help you out ;) and thanks for the compliment I appreciate it very much!

Alright well I'm not very good with my tablet yet but I did a super quick sketch and if you like it, I can clean it up and add color and shading and stuff.

Also, sorry if the picture is giant

img-2208031-1-wrykbm.png

Oh my.... I feel as though all the ham inside is about to burst into a crappy speech,so I'll put this as normal and non-hammy as possible. I liek it. ^3^ It looks great! If you can,I can't wait to see it finished. I don't know if you put more then five minutes on this,did it in your sleep,or actually tried to make it look good,but this sketch alone makes me all giddy for what it'll look like finished.

Wait,did I just say "giddy"?

• Brohoof 1

Oh my.... I feel as though all the ham inside is about to burst into a crappy speech,so I'll put this as normal and non-hammy as possible. I liek it. ^3^ It looks great! If you can,I can't wait to see it finished. I don't know if you put more then five minutes on this,did it in your sleep,or actually tried to make it look good,but this sketch alone makes me all giddy for what it'll look like finished.

Wait,did I just say "giddy"?

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it :3 I'll get started on the real thing right now

@,

Well I finally finished it! It's not all that great but I had fun doing it. This was my first ever request drawing that I've done and I'm pretty proud of myself :3 I made one with a simple background and one plain so you can choose whichever you like best. If you want me to change anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

2evys06.jpg

35i3ue1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@,

Well I finally finished it! It's not all that great but I had fun doing it. This was my first ever request drawing that I've done and I'm pretty proud of myself :3 I made one with a simple background and one plain so you can choose whichever you like best. If you want me to change anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

img-2209984-1-2evys06.jpg

img-2209984-2-35i3ue1.jpg

Oh.... my... god.... I love it!! It looks spectacular! This is just amazing. I cannot thank you enough,it's just what I was hoping for! You are awesome! Now all I need for him is a name and a cutie mark.... Ah crap,here comes the real challenge. Whatever,another problem for another time. For now,thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Oh.... my... god.... I love it!! It looks spectacular! This is just amazing. I cannot thank you enough,it's just what I was hoping for! You are awesome! Now all I need for him is a name and a cutie mark.... Ah crap,here comes the real challenge. Whatever,another problem for another time. For now,thank you.

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it :3 Once you figure out a cutie mark, I can do another updated drawing of him, if you want. Just message me when you do that