Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc twilight sparkle needed romance/drama

Anon In Equestria

Hey there me and a friend need a person to rp twilight sparkle she is gonna be a bit OC you will choose between my oc and my friends oc if you can comite to this idea post here please and we will get back to you also you can bring in one of your own ocs to play as twilight friend as well if you wan

Edited by lonewolf1735

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well here is the snake-twi facts

And my oc snakes link

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naked-snake-r5523

Snake-twilight facts

Snake and twilight were both at groznegrad in russia snake was sent to recover two nukes twilight was undercover her mission was to steal all the data on FFMD and the shagogranzer and all other data snake and twilight had a romance while both on the job snake took a bullet for twilight that is why he lost his eye twilight was later caught and put in a cell snake destroyed the base and escaped after looking for twilight who had already escaped with help from discord she now has all the data form the base snake spent the last six years looking for her but could not find her no matter how hard he looked he now knows she is in ponyville however.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/doc-r5547

Here is the link for Doc. Their history together is that they have been together for just over a year. When they first met she thought he was infuriating but he grew on her. She helped Doc find a cure to his deadly disease after finding out he was dying and he had lied to her about it. But she forgave him. Then she helped him bring his father's first wife to justice when she framed the mane 6 for murder and crimes like that. Then she helped him clear his and his friends name when they were framed as well. Then she helped him defeat his evil half brother when he opened the dark world and tried to take over Equestria. Then she gave up her alicorn immortality to be with him. Also he just found out she had lied to him amd kept her spy life from him

Edited by WhiteGuardian

Well lonewolf is oofline right now so in the meantime I will explain. We had the idea when the whole Doc and Twilight thing happened in the into the unknown rp. Basically the expedition is over and Doc now has to go and face/confront Twilight about her secret past. Snake will be going as well and then twilight will choose who she wants to be with. Of course she is going to be happy that snake is alive and well so thats going to make it interesting. So we need you to play twilight. Also if you have an oc you want to bring in and fit it into the story thats cool too. I was thinking maybe seth could go back with them to add moral support. Right now I'm trying to think of more plot twists so the rp isnt over in five seconds if you know what I mean. So if you have any ideas let us know.

All you gotta do is act as twilight would, except all the stuff said about her in unknown is now canon with her character. As well as all the stuff up at the top of this thread. Basically you just need to act how you think twilight would act. Doc just found out about her secret spy life and he confronts her and she needs to deal with that, but also she finds out her spy love os still alive. So now she has to choose. Its going to be as dramatic and romantic as possible. And we will be adding more action and stuff.

I will do it... On two conditions,

1. If I stay from the plot too much, just nudge me where you want me.

2. I would also like Seth in on this. He somewhat knows Twilight from his first diplomatic journey here. This was a roughly two years back, so it fits with the cannon... I think.

Sweet, thats perfect. I would love to have seth in this. And dont worry too much about nudging. Me and lonewolf will be doing everything to manipulate the story. But for the sake of drama I think what we are going to have you do is have twilights old feeling sfor snake reawaken when she sees him and she gets all confused. We will act from there.