Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sheogorath

(edited)

Somewhat disturbing in appearance, partially due to the hair that looks like it's made out of plasticine and the kind of cat-shaped mouth, but still kind of awesome.

Edited by Krall

Somewhat disturbing in appearance, partially due to the hair that looks like it's made out of plasticine and the kind of cat-shaped mouth, but still kind of awesome.

I take it you haven't seen the ponyblob meme going around then :P

I take it you haven't seen the ponyblob meme going around then :P

I have. I don't understand what part of my post suggested that I hadn't. :blink:

Twiblob? Twilight Ponybank is more like it. :P Make one of Pinkie Pie with her piggy nose, and you won't be able to distinguish her from an actual Piggybank at all ;)

I'm not typically a fan of the blob thing, they look just a bit too abstract for my liking. However that will not stop me from stating that this is very well made, as are all of your artworks.

Posted Image

I just don't know how you can make these things.

It looks wonderful, as always. XD. Oh, and sorry for ruining your thread with a rage face... again.

• Brohoof 1

It is well-made, but it will forever give me nightmares. Dammit, Pencils. I'm rather disturbed by its appearance. It's... well, pretty much what Krall said. Making the pony blob meme 3D is now a thing of scary. :P

• Brohoof 1

Not bad!

I have always loved the chubbies/blobs because they are adorable and funny!

Keep it up!