Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Colts Of Third Street

Literally Snails

StarShine panted as she slumped to the ground beside the bridge. Her heart about to explode. The could see on the other side her car. But it would take all night to cross in her state. She slowly got up. And collapsed, to fainted on the side of the road.

(Thunder can find her, just don't tie her up. She can help get that chicken suit)

Connor sighed and looked over to hipshot "look man she won't answer her phone I'm worried about her in our line of work if somepony don't answer her phone there usily dead and if she is dead oh there will be hell to pay let me try calling her again" connor pulls out his mobile out and dials starshines number.

(OOC can someone answer the phone?)

(I think Moonlight may have taken the phone.)

"She ain't picking up the phone. What's your next plan?" Asked Hipshot.

@,

"It won't be easy. Also, I will need some assistance in getting a chicken suit. So which one of you noobs wants to help. I don't have much time. I need that chicken suit before that Will guy goes away and I won't be able to find him." Thunder Dash stated as he cocked his Baretta 92.

The two looked at each other, then back at Thunder Dash.

"...A fucking chicken suit?" One asked. "Why do you need a chicken suit?"

(, we're still in the car, right?)

@,

"Just get me the damn suit and then I'll tell you why. Oh, and you might need these." Thunder stated as he threw a couple of small smoke bombs to the henchmen. "Use those wisely. Will is very stealthy. One of you must distract him. Don't make him think that you're there for the suit." Thunder stated.  

(edited)

@,

"Just get me the damn suit and then I'll tell you why. Oh, and you might need these." Thunder stated as he threw a couple of small smoke bombs to the henchmen. "Use those wisely. Will is very stealthy. One of you must distract him. Don't make him think that you're there for the suit." Thunder stated.

(Wut? No. No, this is your mission, not theirs. These are just some random guys.)

(Your decisions carry a lot of weight.)

Bull peaked outside of the door and saw four guards running down the hallway toward the armory. Two more guards were running down the opposite side of the hall, cutting off both directions. The only way out was to go through the door to the maintenance., which was only a few meters from the Armory on the opposite side of the hallway.

He grabbed Kat by the collar of her shirt and lifted her off the ground. Without explaining what he was doing, he slung her across the hall and through the door to the maintenance room.

"Boss, we're leaving. NOW!" He yelled.

Edited by Moon Moon

@,

(ah i shit i missed a lot D:)

Moonlight that had fallen asleep not knowing of the situation that is happening she slowly wake up her mane was a mess that was fixed in a few brushes from her hooves she looked at the time she gasp then decided to fly as fast she could to the church 

(couldn't think of anything else to type my intros are known to be awkward and strange :/ sorry about htat)

I sigh and put my phone away and lean my head back "I said to the boss we should of stuck tracking chips in all of the vks but no that a invasion of privacy well who was right now starshine is missing and no one knows where she is ugh maybe the saints grabbed her or something do you know how to contact the saints?"

(edited)

, your post was deleted. I think it was because you tried to bypass the 200 character minimum. It makes the mods a lot more happy if you just write enough to fill the whole post.)

As they ran to the opposite wall, the guards opened fire. Bulltrue thought as fast as he could and shoved White Shade through the door. White Shade landed on the floor of the maintenance room next to Kat.

However, as soon as White Shade was safe, Bulltrue was riddled with bullets on both sides. He was shot nearly a dozen times by the guards' Nr4s before they finally stopped.

"We need to leave now!" Kat said, she ran toward the fire escape without looking to see if White Shade was following.

(So, yeah. This probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't stop in the armory. Good news is that Bulltrue was going to turn out to be a traitor anyway...)

Edited by SnailZOID Cage

(I know. I'll try. even though that is such an annoying rule)

"Let's move" Shade said, all previous emotion gone from his voice as he went down the fire escape and threw a canister of tear gas the way he came.

"There's the boat" Shade pointed to the docks. "Run for it, the gas should keep 'em busy"

Quick drove as fast as he could without raising too much attention as they finally got to the church. He immediately pulled the car over and parked, before jumping out of the car and hauling the young overseer over his shoulder. "Alright, let's go inside quickly. You need to get that wound looked at." He said

(Oh no! I was giving 15 warning points! This is bad! This is very bad! I've never EVER! Been giving warning points! The one time.. AND THIS IS IT! :( not fair.. I feel like curling up in a corner and crying.. I need a hug..)

StarShine laid their. At the side of the road. Her head pounding as blood oozed from it. Her hunger weakening her by the moment. She tried to open her eyes but they wouldn't budge. She moaned and continued to lay their.

post-21104-0-37720000-1390410211.jpg

Edited by LunaKitty

@

as Moonlight was flying around she spots Starshine she raised an eyebrow then grinned she landed next to her  she levitates her on her back she also took away her weapons in the proceess because Moonlight is not in the mod to get shot in head ever she arrives at the church she drops her down the floor.

StarShine moaned in pain. She gurgled "W-who are you.." Her vision not that well. She broke through solid wood. Her eyes had splinters in them. She said "Mother..?" As she thought Moon was her mother. She closed her eyes and fainted once more.

(That Ross Lynch and Calem Worthy picture is cute! :3)

(edited)

Quick drove as fast as he could without raising too much attention as they finally got to the church. He immediately pulled the car over and parked, before jumping out of the car and hauling the young overseer over his shoulder. "Alright, let's go inside quickly. You need to get that wound looked at." He said

"I can walk!" The Overseer complained. As he was carried in like a child. "Put me down, you brute! You need me, I don't need you! I am the OVERSEER! Not some child!"

Topaz hobbled inside and looked around for a coat hanger. She needed something long and metal to pry the bullet out of her wound.

(**The Third Street Saints have gained the Overseer as an informant and now have access to the information gathered by his network of spies**)

(**All Saints can now call on the Overseer as a homie**)

(I know. I'll try. even though that is such an annoying rule)

"Let's move" Shade said, all previous emotion gone from his voice as he went down the fire escape and threw a canister of tear gas the way he came.

"There's the boat" Shade pointed to the docks. "Run for it, the gas should keep 'em busy"

The way to the docks was blocked by a chasm of water. Kat jumped in hooves first and began to swim. The cold water began to seep into her jumpsuit. Edited by SnailZOID Cage

@,

"Okay then. Both of you are coming with me. There's a guy named Ned at the docks. He needs a chicken suit. Not just any chicken suit, but a special one. As I said before, this guy named Will has it, and he's not gonna give it up. So, if we can't get that chicken suit, we'll have to get one of our own, and I know exactly what to do. If Will's at that same place, I'm gonna need both of you to help as decoys. Distract will while keeping his suspicion level down. In the meantime, I'm gonna be sneaking and casting a duplication spell on the suit. This way, we wouldn't have to end up being in a fight, and being on his "wanted" list." Thunder said to the henchmen.

"I can walk!" The Overseer complained. As he was carried in like a child. "Put me down, you brute! You need me, I don't need you! I am the OVERSEER! Not some child!"

Topaz hobbled inside and looked around for a coat hanger. She needed something long and metal to pry the bullet out of her wound.(**The Third Street Saints have gained the Overseer as an informant and now have access to the information gathered by his network of spies**)

(**All Saints can now call on the Overseer as a homie**)The way to the docks was blocked by a chasm of water. Kat jumped in hooves first and began to swim. The cold water began to seep into her jumpsuit.

with a shrug quick literally dropped the child onto the ground and followed topaz inside. "We saved your flank kid, be greatful." He said, as he walked inside the church. "To think such a disrespectful little punk is the overseer we've been dealing with this whole time." He said with mock surprise

@

Moonlight laguhed for at least 15 seconds she then sighed "all i have to do is wait for the other saints i can put you in prison right now but whats the fun in that you don't have your weapons anyway " she know she was talking to a knocked out pony but she still talked to her anyway.

StarShine heard the while. She pretended the whole act. Hoping to get the inside scoop on the gang. She smirked and let her carry Star into her base. She smirked at the ponies dumb move. She let her carry her I to the base and throw her into the cell. She slowly opened her eyes and moaned "I-I have splinters in my eyes.. A sprained wing.. I won't help you until I get healed.." She demanded softly.

Shade lifted the bag up with a levitation spell and started swimming with Kat. "Once we get back across the river, there's a car waiting at the docks." Shade said in between breaths.

"I'll drive the boat" Shade said climbing into the docked vessel and starting it up.

@,

"Okay then. Both of you are coming with me. There's a guy named Ned at the docks. He needs a chicken suit. Not just any chicken suit, but a special one. As I said before, this guy named Will has it, and he's not gonna give it up. So, if we can't get that chicken suit, we'll have to get one of our own, and I know exactly what to do. If Will's at that same place, I'm gonna need both of you to help as decoys. Distract will while keeping his suspicion level down. In the meantime, I'm gonna be sneaking and casting a duplication spell on the suit. This way, we wouldn't have to end up being in a fight, and being on his "wanted" list." Thunder said to the henchmen.

(A duplication spell? Distractions? It's just one pimp with a Vice 9! I never thought I'd say this, but you're over-thinking this! Just kill Will and take the damn suit!)

The saints nodded and followed Thunder to his car.

Will was still in the same spot, but the mare who had been with him was gone from sight.

A radio ad was playing on his radio. The speaker was talking in a strange monotone.

Oh hi there! This is Tony Wiseau here giving a meaningless celebrity endorsement to On Thin Ice. I love it so much. Anyway, if you go there, do not forget to say 'Hi' to them. Say it just like this. You say 'Hi there'. Okay, time's up. Bye!

with a shrug quick literally dropped the child onto the ground and followed topaz inside. "We saved your flank kid, be greatful." He said, as he walked inside the church. "To think such a disrespectful little punk is the overseer we've been dealing with this whole time." He said with mock surprise

"He may be a bitch, but he's- *Urgh!* -He's damn smart." Topaz said as she pried out pieces of bullet shrapnel. "Damn it, I haven't been shot in so long, I was turning into a pussy!"

Shade lifted the bag up with a levitation spell and started swimming with Kat. "Once we get back across the river, there's a car waiting at the docks." Shade said in between breaths.

"I'll drive the boat" Shade said climbing into the docked vessel and starting it up.

Kat jumped in, soaking wet. "Start this thing up before they open fire!" She barked. A group of guards began to position themselves to fire on the boat.

@,

(Sorry, I do tend to overthink stuff sometimes.)

Thunder left the garage with the two henchmen and arrived at the same place. He park behind the place so Will wouldn't see him. "Alright, change of plans. Forget about the distraction thing. I'm gonna kill that plothole and get the suit." Thunder stated cocking his Barreta 92. He then peaked and saw Will, but his back was facing him. He took aim and fired two shots. He then quickly withdrew. 

(Too OP? I can edit if needed)

@

"Heal you so you can kick my face then take a gun and shot my head? i'l take the splinters out of your eye but not fix your wing not until the other saints come back if you wont spew info when their here trust i'l give you PAIN.... without ...... END" she said in a malicious tone that can give ponies shivers down their spine.

Edited by moonlight7starshine

(A duplication spell? Distractions? It's just one pimp with a Vice 9! I never thought I'd say this, but you're over-thinking this! Just kill Will and take the damn suit!)

The saints nodded and followed Thunder to his car.

Will was still in the same spot, but the mare who had been with him was gone from sight.

A radio ad was playing on his radio. The speaker was talking in a strange monotone.Oh hi there! This is Tony Wiseau here giving a meaningless celebrity endorsement to On Thin Ice. I love it so much. Anyway, if you go there, do not forget to say 'Hi' to them. Say it just like this. You say 'Hi there'. Okay, time's up. Bye!"He may be a bitch, but he's- *Urgh!* -He's damn smart." Topaz said as she pried out pieces of bullet shrapnel. "Damn it, I haven't been shot in so long, I was turning into a pussy!"Kat jumped in, soaking wet. "Start this thing up before they open fire!" She barked. A group of guards began to position themselves to fire on the boat.

quick chuckled at her answer "yeah, I guess you've got a point. Still don't like his attitude. And just try not to die on us, it's so hard to find good help these days it'd take a while for the saints to replace you. At least a few days." He said jokingly, before sighing "I hope that you getting shot and all that trouble was worth saving the kid..." He mumbled, taking a puff of his cigar

StarShine got up. The blood shone in the moonlight. She growled "Bitch.. I've been through a. Fire with a broken wing carrying my family.. This is a cake walk..." She punched Moonlight in the eye sending her flying backwards. She smirked and went to the chair in her cell. She just sat their looking at Moon with a smirk.

@,

Moonlight snarled "bitch don't mess with alicorns" since she wasn't too far away and Moonlight was more agile she took to the air she teleported behind her then slammed both front hooves on the back of her head she also made sure she does not know where her weapons are and their quite hidden.

(DUDE YOU CANT USE ALICORNS! ZIOD SAID NO! DELETE THAT POST NOW! Or I'm just going to ignore it!)

StarShine wiped the blood off her face. She reached into her bag and grabbed her brush. She pressed a button and it started to glow red. Someone at base would be able to know were she was. She started brushing her hair we it pretending it was a normal brush.

(EDIT: moonlight OMed me saying ZIOD allowed her to be an alicorn! She just went all op on me!)

StarShine added "I won't talk if you beat me up.. I'm a tough cookie asshat!"

Edited by LunaKitty