Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Colts Of Third Street

Literally Snails

Quick looked up with mild interest "China town district huh" he said calmly, before standing and stretching "alright, looks like we've got no choice. I'll go if it means money and something to do. Anyone wanna come with? Or am I going on this mission solo?" He asked nonchalantly

"I scheduled the meeting, so I think I'm going too." Topaz said in a passive aggressive manner. "I really wish this guy was easier to meet up with. Oh well. Follow me to my car."

She let Quick Sand follow her outside of the church to her car, a modified, yellow and purple Bootlegger with an open roof. She sat in the drivers seat and waited for quick sand.

StarShine floored it. Police cars were on her tail. But she sped up. Some were shooting at her but at the speed they were going the bullets got lost in the wind. She swerved as some tried to crash into her. She reached the location and panted as the cop cars gave up. She said "WHAT THE HELL YOU OLD SCUM BAG!"

Quick nodded in silent agreement and followed topaz outside and to the car. "No offense to this guy, but how exactly are we supposed to tell it's him. AS far as I know none of us have even seen him." He said, before climbing into the passenger side of the car.

StarShine floored it. Police cars were on her tail. But she sped up. Some were shooting at her but at the speed they were going the bullets got lost in the wind. She swerved as some tried to crash into her. She reached the location and panted as the cop cars gave up. She said "WHAT THE HELL YOU OLD SCUM BAG!"

"Asking dumb questions won't help." Hipshot said with a loud, cheerful laugh. "Drive us into into Forgive and Forget, and I'll get them to erase our notoriety with the police. After that, I think I can roll with you. The Vice Kings are the real deal as far as I can see."

StarShine sighed and drove INTO INTO Forgive and Forget. She sighed "Here we are.... Woo Hoo.." In the most unhappy voice ever. Se said "I'm so tired.." She tiny Pegasus whined. She started to fall asleep on her stearing wheel.

(Sorry had to practice violin! But I'm back now!)

@,

"Got it!" Thunder stated as he hopped into his Charger. He then went out to find Chicken Ned whom he needed to meet. He hoped he wouldn't encounter any rival gang members. He had his small pistol, A Barretta 92, locked in a safe place, which was all he had at the moment.  

// Sorry for late posts, guys. School. //

Storm trotted out of the church and to his car (Changing the car, forgot this was SR world...), a modified Hammerhead. It was deep blue and had a white stripe down the center. The engine had a large blower head that stuck out of the hood. The wheels were whitewall. The grey pegasus got into the driver's door, starting the engine with a satisfying roar. He revved the engine a little, then pulled slowly out into the street. This car was his baby. He didn't want to mess it up with scratches or dings. He drove normally across time and in time pulled into the Chinatown district. He parked his car where he could keep a good eye on it and locked the doors. Not like anyone would mess with the leader of the Saints' car, anyways. He crossed the street, weaving through cars and other ponies. He had thrown on a nice suit jacket before he got out. His two .45 Sheppards, with explosive ammunition, were strapped to his sides. He also had a knife on his back leg, in case this guy turned out to be posing.

(edited)

Quick nodded in silent agreement and followed topaz outside and to the car. "No offense to this guy, but how exactly are we supposed to tell it's him. AS far as I know none of us have even seen him." He said, before climbing into the passenger side of the car.

"The Overseer only works through his agents." Topaz said without making eye contact. She started up her car and began driving to the China Town District. "Got a name, kid?" She asked.

"The one I'm sitting in." Said Bull. "You sure you're all there?"

StarShine sighed and drove INTO INTO Forgive and Forget. She sighed "Here we are.... Woo Hoo.." In the most unhappy voice ever. Se said "I'm so tired.." She tiny Pegasus whined. She started to fall asleep on her stearing wheel.

(Sorry had to practice violin! But I'm back now!)

Hipshot stepped out of the car and tipped his hat. "You've convinced me. I'm rolling with the vice kings now." He said. "Our business is done."

(*The vice kings have gained a money bonus for acquiring part of the illegal arms trade*)

(*All Vice Kings can now call on Hipshot as a Homie. He will come to your aid if you contact him through the phone.*)

@,

"Got it!" Thunder stated as he hopped into his Charger. He then went out to find Chicken Ned whom he needed to meet. He hoped he wouldn't encounter any rival gang members. He had his small pistol, A Barretta 92, locked in a safe place, which was all he had at the moment.

##According to your note, Chicken Ned should be in the Docks. He doesn't appear to be there. Try calling out for him.##

// Sorry for late posts, guys. School. //

Storm trotted out of the church and to his car (Changing the car, forgot this was SR world...), a modified Hammerhead. It was deep blue and had a white stripe down the center. The engine had a large blower head that stuck out of the hood. The wheels were whitewall. The grey pegasus got into the driver's door, starting the engine with a satisfying roar. He revved the engine a little, then pulled slowly out into the street. This car was his baby. He didn't want to mess it up with scratches or dings. He drove normally across time and in time pulled into the Chinatown district. He parked his car where he could keep a good eye on it and locked the doors. Not like anyone would mess with the leader of the Saints' car, anyways. He crossed the street, weaving through cars and other ponies. He had thrown on a nice suit jacket before he got out. His two .45 Sheppards, with explosive ammunition, were strapped to his sides. He also had a knife on his back leg, in case this guy turned out to be posing.

Chief Dex was sitting at a dining table, dressed in a tight police uniform with two SWAT team guards on both of his sides. He whistled for Storm when he saw him park.

Edited by Moon Moon

StarShine waved goodbye and drove back to the base. She busted In and said "OK IM BACK AND LET ME SAY! HIPSHOT IS A TOTAL BITCH!" She stormed to the front and slumped down. Her eyes closed and in seconds she was snoring.

(I want her and Thunder to meet! Please thunder! :3)

Quick pulled out a cigar and lit it, before turning to topaz "the name is quick. And I'm about as much of a kid as you are." He said passive aggressively. "How bout you, you got a name?" He wasn't good with names and faces, but he was going to make a point to remember hers

Quick pulled out a cigar and lit it, before turning to topaz "the name is quick. And I'm about as much of a kid as you are." He said passive aggressively. "How bout you, you got a name?" He wasn't good with names and faces, but he was going to make a point to remember hers

"Topaz." She said after making a sharp turn that made her rubber tires screech on the patched road. "I grew up in the row. Been a Saint since daddy's girl was just fifteen." She made another sharp turn. "I'm the best street racer ever to come out of the Row, too. Stick with me and you'll be fine." She slammed on the brakes, parking the car across from an open alley where the meeting was supposed to be met, but the alley was empty.

"Something ain't right." She said.

@,

Storm perked his ears and nodded, seeing the chief. His necktie was loose; he straightened it up. He sat down on the chair opposite the other pony, glancing coolly up at the two SWAT ponies. "Hello, Chief, ah," he struggled. "Dex. Pardon the forgetting, not too good with names."

@,

Thunder continued to look for Chicken Ned. He pulled up on the side of the docks, making sure to lock his Charger. "Yo Ned! Where are you bro?' Thunder called out. He contiuned to look for him. "Sure hope this isn't a cruel joke by a rival gang..." Thunder stated as he continued to look.  

@,

Thunder continued to look for Chicken Ned. He pulled up on the side of the docks, making sure to lock his Charger. "Yo Ned! Where are you bro?' Thunder called out. He contiuned to look for him. "Sure hope this isn't a cruel joke by a rival gang..." Thunder stated as he continued to look.

Ned called out from behind a crate. His voice was high pitched, but still low in volume. "Don't come any closer! I'm hideous!" He yelled. "I can't make the deal like this! No one can see my face! No one must see my shame!"

@,

Storm perked his ears and nodded, seeing the chief. His necktie was loose; he straightened it up. He sat down on the chair opposite the other pony, glancing coolly up at the two SWAT ponies. "Hello, Chief, ah," he struggled. "Dex. Pardon the forgetting, not too good with names."

"Mister Stormwing, I am no fool." Dex said. "The police cannot fight a war on two fronts. If we want peace, we must make compromise and side with one of these gangs. I've arranged this meeting because I want that gang to be the Saints. Once the Vice Kings are gone, the city will be a whole lot happier. But I can't trust you yet."

Quick listened to her story as they arrived and nodded, before quickly stepping out and looked around carefully "damn right something ain't right. It's almost like were about to get jumped. But who would be stupid enough to jump us?" He said sarcastically, ready for fight or flight.

@,

"I'm not gonna hurt you Ned." Thunder stated as he drew closer to where the voice was coming from. "I'm only here because somepony sent me here. I am not harmful. I need your help. Come out from wherever you are, and we could discuss things." Thunder stated as he continued to search.  

connor was on his way to see some eurotrash stylist called stefan why he got picked for this job he will never no maybe should of spoke up at the meeting well better get this shit done so i can go grab a cold one with somepony he could really use a drink right now but time to go meet with mister style himself.

"Yeah, let's go" Shade said as he got into the boat.

"So is this agent expecting us or are we gonna have to do some convincing here?"

Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler

"She hasn't got a damn clue!" Said Bulltrue, yelling as loudly as he could so that he could be heard over the sound of the boat. "Once we bust her out, I figure she'll owe us a favor!"

@,

"I'm not gonna hurt you Ned." Thunder stated as he drew closer to where the voice was coming from. "I'm only here because somepony sent me here. I am not harmful. I need your help. Come out from wherever you are, and we could discuss things." Thunder stated as he continued to search.

"They stole my suit! My chicken suit! My identity! They stole him from me! I am incomplete!" Ned screeched. It seemed that he'd been sampling his own product.

Quick listened to her story as they arrived and nodded, before quickly stepping out and looked around carefully "damn right something ain't right. It's almost like were about to get jumped. But who would be stupid enough to jump us?" He said sarcastically, ready for fight or flight.

A stallion dressed in a black suit ran up to Quick Sand's passenger side door and knocked on the side of the car to get their attention.

"You the agent?" Topaz asked.

"No time!" He interrupted. "If you want this deal to go on, you've got to get him back!"

"What are you talking abou-"

"They've got the Overseer!"

@,

"So, you're telling me, that you need this suit...well then...come with me. But first, I gotta stop by somewhere." Thunder stated. He did not want to say that he would stop by the gang lair, for Thunder thought that Ned was an undercover Vice King. Thunder soon found Ned.  

connor was on his way to see some eurotrash stylist called stefan why he got picked for this job he will never no maybe should of spoke up at the meeting well better get this shit done so i can go grab a cold one with somepony he could really use a drink right now but time to go meet with mister style himself.

Stefan was standing in the shop when Connor opened the door.

"Hello, this is Stefan." He said, beginning the same speach he gave to every customer. "Today everything is fifteen percent off. This is outrageous! You are robbing Stefan! Do you want to rob Stefan? Yes. Come and see what looks good on you."

Quick was so surprised that he almost dropped his cigar "I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. Did you say they've got him? As in he was KIDNAPPED?!" He asked, now moving from surprise to annoyance "and you call yourselves professionals." He said with a sigh "so where is he?" He asked

connor stared at the some what deranged pony known as stefan and sighed "i could use a yellow suit with black shirt and a yellow tie and a gold watch and a pair of shades also o would like to talk to you in the back about a business proposition me and my friends would like to offer you" 

@,

"So, you're telling me, that you need this suit...well then...come with me. But first, I gotta stop by somewhere." Thunder stated. He did not want to say that he would stop by the gang lair, for Thunder thought that Ned was an undercover Vice King. Thunder soon found Ned.

Ned stayed behind a crate to ensure that Thunder didn't see him. "You need Chicken Ned," he said, "I'm just Ned, no chicken! You must get my suit back. A stallion named Will stole it. He's a pimp in the Suburb Expansion district." he paused then said. "Well, he's the one who has it. It was stolen by one of his girls... And I may have been the one who took it off... JUST GET THE SUIT BACK OR IT'S NO DEAL!"

Quick was so surprised that he almost dropped his cigar "I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. Did you say they've got him? As in he was KIDNAPPED?!" He asked, now moving from surprise to annoyance "and you call yourselves professionals." He said with a sigh "so where is he?" He asked

The agent hopped in the back of the car and continued his explanation. He was taken by some guys called the Morningstar. They operate outside of Stillwater, but they came here because the Overseer fucked up their smuggling ring. They caught him off guard, killed his bodyguards, hijacked his Bullfrog, and now they're taking him to the airport!"

Topaz stepped on the gas and handed an assault riffle to Quick as she drove. "I'm driving, but we can't stop the car even for a minute!" She said as she dodged traffic at intense speeds. Take this and shoot the wheels on the Overseers Bullfrog. It should be a blue jeep. Only shoot the wheels!

Sar woke up from her nap. She saw Connor and Another pony talking. The beautiful mare said "Um hi.." She said and got up. The brushed her mane aside. She stood beside Connor. She said "What are you guys talking about?" She eyed them carefully.

(I wanna meet Thunder and bump into him! :3)

connor stared at the some what deranged pony known as stefan and sighed "i could use a yellow suit with black shirt and a yellow tie and a gold watch and a pair of shades also o would like to talk to you in the back about a business proposition me and my friends would like to offer you"

Stefan spoke to the cashier. "Get the things he asked for, Stefan is busy."

"But I need to stay at the-"

"YOU WILL DO WHAT STEFAN SAYS!!!" Stefan yelled. He quickly switched back to a mellow tone when he spoke to Connor. "Follow Stefan to his office. I will speak to you there."