Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

E06: Street Chic

Thrond

I think the writers might really like putting Applejack and Rarity together. Just a hunch. 

Also, what was Rarity thinking? It sounds like she didn't even try to hold the photo shoot indoors. There were elements of the Applejack and Pinkie shorts I found confusing as well; this season is still creative and funny, but it's kinda weird. 

I found this funny mostly because it was so ridiculous, though; Rarity did a very good job of pretending she knew what she was doing. Also it kinda seems like she's not bothered by the cold, which explains a lot. Equestria Girls: still good. 

Edited by Jeric
Used dark magic to take over Thrond’s thread —- Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I found this funny mostly because it was so ridiculous, though; Rarity did a very good job of pretending she knew what she was doing. Also it kinda seems like she's not bothered by the cold, which explains a lot. Equestria Girls: still good. 

Maybe, EQG Rarity has learned to adapt to different weather like her pony counterpart. 

I love that student Rarity still doesn't care about functionality as pony Rarity does. It's really her time to dream and idealize her designs and worry about functionality later.

AJ, on the other hand, had that amazing scarf from the start! Granted, she was most likely using it because it was cold outside, but still it gives her a great sense of fashion that pony AJ didn't care about for a very long time as an adult. I'm gonna go with the theory that EQG Rares and AJ became friends earlier in their lives than their pony selves, thus having a stronger influence on each other.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Maybe, EQG Rarity has learned to adapt to different weather like her pony counterpart. 

It certainly seems that would be the case. 

• Brohoof 1

The birds are flying North for the winter? Uh... either Fluttershy doesn’t know anything about bird migratory patterns, or Canterlot in the human world is in the Southern Hemisphere for some reason.

Or the writers made a rookie mistake.

I find myself wondering three things after this short. First off is that flare just editing effects or has Rarity figured out how to use her magic to give the target a fashion makeover. I can see it going either way their reactions to the outfit seem to indicate its an instant change but Applejack goes from crouched and freezing to watching indifferently when Fluttershy is changed. Secondly given her outfits all seem to focus on girls what would have happend if it is an instant change and Dash had dodged and it hit a guy like the one who walks by after Applejack is changed? Guy turned teen girl in sports clothes, Guy in teen girls sports clothes, guy turned to teen boy in sports clothes or just a guy given sports clothes hmmm interesting possibilities here. Third is given that this seems to go from fall to winter in seconds I can't help but wonder if Canterlot high has the same near instant weather changes the ponies make in Equestria.

Edited by Senko

If Rarity can change someone's attire just like that, it could do wonders when it comes to speeding up certain processes. At the same time though, she really needs to be more mindful of what the current weather is. Also, the snow is a totally random moment which I find ironic given that I'm currently surrounded by snow.

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...