Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Colts Of Third Street

Literally Snails

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/85312-the-colts-of-third-street-ooc-sign-ups-needed/

Conquest!

In every generation of Pony, the great leaders of this proud race have risen above in order to... Um...

Do shit!

Two of these great Titans have clashed steel over the city of Stillwater. Shit went down, details aren't important. The end result is that the city is divided with the Vice Kings to the north and the Third Street Saints to the south.

These two groups of warriors continue to fight, and now... More shit's gonna go down!

Canterlot, three weeks ago

Princess Celestia sat on her thrown with a small cup of tea when a guard burst through the doors to the throne room. The guard was a lieutenant who had been put in charge of monitoring nearby colonies.

"Lady Celestia. The conflict in Stillwater is getting worse!" He warned.

Celestia looked left and right without turning her head, then put her lips to the side of her tea cup and began to slowly sip.

The guard said, "This is serious! The crime rate is out of control! The streets are being torn apart by gangs! We can't just ignore one of our colonies!"

Celestia continued to sip, making sure her slurping was as loud as possible, trying to drown out the sounds of his warning.

"M'lady pretending Stillwater doesn't exist will not solve this problem!"

Celestia had run out of tea and was now making fake slurping sounds with her mouth.

"Fine then, if this is truly your decision, we'll see how this turns out on its own." The guard finally said after giving up.

The Vice Kings' leader and lieutenants were gathered in Benjamin Kings former mansion in the High End Retail district.

Bulltrue was a large, earth-brown pegasus with a small piece of paper tucked under his wing.

"Yo, White Shade," he said, "I did some research and found some ways to get a one up on the Saints. A gun totin' redneck named Hipshot, some euro-trash named Stefan, and an old FBI agent named Kat."

The Third Street Saints' leader and lieutenants were gathered in the abandoned Church in the Saint's Row district.

Topaz, one of the Saints lieutenants was a light orange unicorn with pink hair.

She handed a sheet of white paper to Stormwing with three names on it: Ned, Chief Dex, Overseer. Each name had a location in the city next to it, except for the Overseer, which had three question marks.

"Those where the only ones I could find." She explained, "I scheduled a meeting with all three of them. But the Overseer meets with us."

Edited by SnailZOID Cage

Thunder Dash was in the church as well. His Charger was parked outside. He knew that if the Saints didn't shut down the vice kings soon, the crime rate would rise tenfold, which it had already skyrocketed from before. "I just hope we're ready in case they ambush." Thunder thought to himself. 

The luitenant strolled in. She sat down beside Thunder and said "Will they ever shut up? My mustang needs to get fixed up after last weeks debacle! Emirs bullet holes in my side door!" She joked. She smiled and brushed her shiny purple hair off her face. A small scar poked out and she looked at Thunder with big bluefish purple oval eyes.

The luitenant strolled in. She sat down beside Thunder and said "Will they ever shut up? My mustang needs to get fixed up after last weeks debacle! Emirs bullet holes in my side door!" She joked. She smiled and brushed her shiny purple hair off her face. A small scar poked out and she looked at Thunder with big bluefish purple oval eyes.

(Thunder is a saint. You're a vice king. Remember? Be sure to check on who is and isn't on your team before you post.)

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Bulltrue asked. "We don't have time to fuck around! Those damn Saints could be getting further ahead of us as we speak."

Thunder Dash quickly went to tune his Charger while no one was looking. He upgraded the computers and small weapons he installed in the car. He also made sure his jump springs were working, which would come in very handy when it came to escaping in pursuits.  

Edited by Thunder-Dash

@,

"I could easily fix your little pony of yours, before we've gotta head back out on the streets. Want me to do it now before we've gotta get back to it?" Thunder Dash asked as he gathered some electricity and made his toolbox appear from the blue. He also planned to tune up the mare's mustang.

(Luna is a Vice King, not a saint. You two shouldn't be talking. You are on opposite sides of the city.)

"I don't know who you're talking to, but I like you're spirit." Said Topaz. "We need one of our boys to go to each of these meet ups so we can get this done as fast as possible."

StarShine snapped at him "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! Jeez!" She held onto her gun. She growled at the stallion. She was fierce for a mare. Not many messed with her. She put her gun away and snapped at him "Now you shut up and don't talk to me!"

StarShine snapped at him "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! Jeez!" She held onto her gun. She growled at the stallion. She was fierce for a mare. Not many messed with her. She put her gun away and snapped at him "Now you shut up and don't talk to me!"

Bulltrue shoved a small piece of paper in her hoof with Hipshot's name and the address to his location a Friendly Fire store in the suburbs expansion district.

"Congratulations" he said, "you just volunteered to meet with the arms manufacturer. I don't care what you think about me, but don't fuck this up. We need him!"

StarShine retorted "Um excuse me? Yeah uh honey! I cannot do that! My car! IT DOESENT WORK CAUSE YOUR BATTLES APEVERY WEEK WITH VICE!" She shoved the paper back and walked out of the church. She went to the car shop and found her car was finished.

Filler filler filler

The mechanic wiped some sweat from his brow after pulling out from underneath the car's hood. "Runs like new!" He said proudly."

A radio advertisement was playing from the stereo. So come on down to First Born Loans. Just make sure you pay us back on time. Seriously, pay us on time. First Born Loans! Pay them back on time. Seriously.

The beautiful mare said "Thanks frank! You always make it look like new!" She paid him and drove off. After a meeting with the so called firearms guy, She drove back to the church. She walked in with her guns armed "What up bitchs! Guess who's got Arms?" Se threw the bag of guns and ammo on the floor.

(Guys, Im working on helping Lunakitty, she's just a little confused.)

"So, boss, we need to get one guy on each of these contracts." Topaz said. "Your call. But we need to get started. We need one boy on Ned and one to go to the chief."

(And when you do go to these locations, wait for me to reply.)

(Sorry forget about my post other than getting my car. And after this gotta shower!)

She drove out the hip shots location. She got out of her car and walked to the door. She knocked on it and said "It's me! StarShine! From the saints?" She waited for him to open the door. She pulled out her gun. The beautiful mare waited quietly.

(Sorry forget about my post other than getting my car. And after this gotta shower!)

She drove out the hip shots location. She got out of her car and walked to the door. She knocked on it and said "It's me! StarShine! From the saints?" She waited for him to open the door. She pulled out her gun. The beautiful mare waited quietly.

(Good lord! For the last time, you are a vice King not a saint! Come onI Are you doing this on purpose? :P )

Hipshot's voice called from the other side of the door. "What? A Saint? They said it was gonna be. A vice king, not a saint! That's the opposite of what I was expecting..."

// I'm in school at the moment, but I'll post what I can. I'm trying to keep up best I can. //

Stormwing, the Saints' leader, accepted the paper. He looked at the name, 'Overseer'. "The Overseer? Who's this guy? Have we got a name, Topaz?" He had his blue and black mane styled so he looked like a hotshot, which he pretty much was. His car, a starlight blue 1968 Charger, was parked outside the church near Dash's. He was eager to race him sometime when the Saints had some downtime from trying to suppress the Vice Kings. He stuffed the paper into his messenger bag he had sitting on an old church pew. The grey pegasus sat down on a pew, sitting towards the other members of the Saints crew. He nodded to Topaz. "Does anyone volunteer for a certain contact?" He thought. "Since I'm the boss, I could go to the police chief, Ned. It'd be easier for me to get on his good side with me being the leader. I'd be able to ring him up and talk him through gettin' the heat off us in certain... ah... 'situations.'"

(edited)

// I'm in school at the moment, but I'll post what I can. I'm trying to keep up best I can. //

Stormwing, the Saints' leader, accepted the paper. He looked at the name, 'Overseer'. "The Overseer? Who's this guy? Have we got a name, Topaz?" He had his blue and black mane styled so he looked like a hotshot, which he pretty much was. His car, a starlight blue 1968 Charger, was parked outside the church near Dash's. He was eager to race him sometime when the Saints had some downtime from trying to suppress the Vice Kings. He stuffed the paper into his messenger bag he had sitting on an old church pew. The grey pegasus sat down on a pew, sitting towards the other members of the Saints crew. He nodded to Topaz. "Does anyone volunteer for a certain contact?" He thought. "Since I'm the boss, I could go to the police chief, Ned. It'd be easier for me to get on his good side with me being the leader. I'd be able to ring him up and talk him through gettin' the heat off us in certain... ah... 'situations.'"

"Since we have to wait for the Overseer to contact us, that means that should meet up with Ned." Said Topaz. "Ned will be in the downtown district just south of the Row." She said to Lightning. She turned to Stormwing, "Chief Dex said he wanted to meet with you in the China Town district southwest of the Row." Edited by SnailZOID Cage

"Kat and Hipshot huh?" Shade said with a questioning look, "If it'll put us above those Saints, then track these ponies down". Shade then turned to the rest of the group gathered there, "Now do any of you have something useful to use against the Saints?" Shade said. 

StarShine stuttered "Sorry! I'm just a bit nervous! Someone might catch us!" She said softly. "I'm forgetful when I'm nervous!" She put her gun off of safety and waited.

(IM SORRY OK? I'm just a hot mess! Cause of my dog! I'm sad but this cheers me up! So I keep forgetting!)

"Kat and Hipshot huh?" Shade said with a questioning look, "If it'll put us above those Saints, then track these ponies down". Shade then turned to the rest of the group gathered there, "Now do any of you have something useful to use against the Saints?" Shade said.

"They're already tracked down." Said Bull. "Starshine is already meeting with Hipshot. We still need someone to go to Stefan, and I need someone else to come with me to get Kat. She's in a prison of the west coast for stealing government secrets."

( I replied to your last post, in case you haven't seen it.)

StarShine stuttered "Sorry! I'm just a bit nervous! Someone might catch us!" She said softly. "I'm forgetful when I'm nervous!" She put her gun off of safety and waited.

(IM SORRY OK? I'm just a hot mess! Cause of my dog! I'm sad but this cheers me up! So I keep forgetting!)

(It's okay, don't worry about it, you'll catch on. I'm sorry about your dog, I know that feel.)

The door gently opened and an old, grey coated Earth pony stood in its wake. "Don't need to be nervous for a simple business transaction." He said. "Come inside, we've got the store to ourselves."

"Well I haven't been out in a while so let's go see this Agent Kat. Bulltue, You're with me. Conner, I need you to go see this Stefan guy." Shade ordered.

"Now if no one has anything else to put on the table to use against the Saints, let's hop to it people. I already know the Saints are on the move as well"

(edited)

StarShine stepped into the building. The beautiful mare said "Here's the order.." She handed the old stallion the paper that held their order. She sat down and looked at the guns. She tossed her pistol onto the table. She grabbed some ammo for herself.

Filler filler filler filler filler filler

Hipshot stopped Her hoof before she could pick up anything else. "You must not understand the deal." He said, "You aren't picking up guns. You and your crew are doing favors for my business in exchange for a cut of the profits. Stillwater needs guns. I supply them." He gave a look of deep thought. "I can't just make a deal like this with anyone. I need to know your crew is the real deal... What car are you driving?"

"Well I haven't been out in a while so let's go see this Agent Kat. Bulltue, You're with me. Conner, I need you to go see this Stefan guy." Shade ordered.

"Now if no one has anything else to put on the table to use against the Saints, let's hop to it people. I already know the Saints are on the move as well"

"Right." Said Bulltrue. "I got a boat parked off the beach waiting for us, but I'll need you to drive us there."

Thunder Dash quickly went to tune his Charger while no one was looking. He upgraded the computers and small weapons he installed in the car. He also made sure his jump springs were working, which would come in very handy when it came to escaping in pursuits.

Topaz walked over to Thunder, tapped his shoulder and shoved a vice 9 in his hoof. "Your job is to meet up with Chicken Ned in the downtown district. You can find him at the docks. meet with him and convince him to work with us." Edited by SnailZOID Cage

StarShine rolled her eyes. "A 29 Mustang. Fully loaded. Guns in the back. Machine gun pop out. Happy now?" She continued browsing. She flew up to look at the top shelf. Due to her being short and tiny. Hips hot was about half a foot taller.

Filler filler filler filler filler filler

"Not quite." Said Hipshot. "I may be old, but I still know the difference between real driving and fuckin' around. Take me to your car and drive me to the High End Retail District. Once we get there, I'll tell you what to do to earn my trust."

(I hope someone on the Saints team posts soon so the Kings don't get too far ahead.)

"Let's go" Shade said as he left followed by Bulltue. They got into the car and drove down to the docks. "So tell me Bulltue, why are we going after this agent person. we're not very friendly with the law remember." Shade said with a questioning look on his face.

Quick sighed as he sat in the church, awaiting some kind of mission to relieve the boredom. "Please don't tell me we've gotta sit here much longer. Just sitting here his boring me beyond belief." He said to no pony in particular as he looked around the room with a neutral expression.

(edited)

"Thank you, miss," he said kindly. Without warning, he pulled out his 44. Shepard and shot a pedestrian three times in one knee. The pedestrian curled on the sidewalk and clenched his leg in pain as the other pedestrians panicked and scattered in random directions.

"Okay, here's the deal." He said, "I just shot that poor bastard in the leg and now the cops are on their way to take us both in. Their squad cars are faster than this old thing, so that means you're going to have to outmaneuver them and make your way over to Forgive and Forget on the east side of town."

They could hear the sound of police sirens blaring in the distance. He fired into the air and yelled, "DRIVE, BITCH, DRIVE! HAHA!"

(All you have to do is evade the police and make it to forgive and forget in order to gain Hipshot's trust.)

"Let's go" Shade said as he left followed by Bulltue. They got into the car and drove down to the docks. "So tell me Bulltue, why are we going after this agent person. we're not very friendly with the law remember." Shade said with a questioning look on his face.

"She's in a federal prison for selling government secrets. So she ain't on the states good side either." Bull said as he stepped into the drivers side of the boat and waited for his boss to follow. "Don't worry about having trouble with the guards. I had one of my guys pay them off."

(It isn't gonna be that easy :) )

Quick sighed as he sat in the church, awaiting some kind of mission to relieve the boredom. "Please don't tell me we've gotta sit here much longer. Just sitting here his boring me beyond belief." He said to no pony in particular as he looked around the room with a neutral expression.

Topaz sat across from him and was going to say something before she was interrupted. Her phone turned on and shone a blue light through her pocket. Although she never answered her phone, it began to speak anyway in a mechanically hidden voice.

"This is the Overseer. Your meeting has been arranged. One of my agents will meet you in the China Town District. Bring the agreed upon money. Do not attempt to trace this call. You will fail. Overseer out."

Edited by Moon Moon

Quick looked up with mild interest "China town district huh" he said calmly, before standing and stretching "alright, looks like we've got no choice. I'll go if it means a mission and something to do. Anyone wanna come with? Or am I going on this mission solo?" He asked nonchalantly

Edited by ~chaotic sole~