Spacey

@@Neutrino

She suddenly watches him at the point to fading away

"Are you ok?I see you...dizzy...

Do you want some pills,they're for hangovers"

She gives him a pill and water

"Better?Good,and now to another thing..."

She suddenly giggles and looks at him

"I observed that you didn't taken your eye during all the night.What happens,lover boy?"

(Now she is a bit drunk)

"Well y'see I need... Because I can't see without...and the...but don't worry about that."he trys hard for an excuse. Or a distraction. "You want to see... And they're cool... Excuseme moi!" he cries and begins staggering to the restroom. "Won't be long. Don't have all the fun till I get back!" he mumbles. (deserting the pills and water.)

Edited by Neutrino

"-really!? S-so... Do you want to... Give it a try?..." Comet had started to loosen up slightly, but was still nervous for the pony's (which in his eyes was the most kind hearted and beautiful thing he had ever seen) response to his offer. "I can't believe That somepony would be put off by a mark. It's what's inside that counts, and you proved that to me."

Traveller smiled a huge smile. He signed his name and ow the next bartender take over. He made his way from behid the bar and moved into the actual club. He laughed. 'Its been a while since I wasn't working or traveling. Time to party!' He laughed as he grabbed a cider and drank some, already finishing it halfway. 'Im probably going to die.' He chuckled to himself.

@

She was drinking another cup of strong cider,when she noticed a grey coated pegasi entering the party,but she felt that this pony was different to the others who entered before so she approached him and then she said:

"Hello there Stranger,i have the feeling that i've met you before,but,for securiy,let's present ourserlves.

I'm Lightwing,world wide cartographer,and you are...?"

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightwing2

'Hey. Traveller, bartender and...traveler.' He said with a grin. He drank some more of his cider, the cup nearly empty by now. 'Nice to meet you. Got anything to do around here?' He asked with a chuckle. 'Just to let you know, I'll be drunk within seconds. Low tolerance to alcohol.'

Edited by Sad Larry

The doctor had practically crawled to his chair. He was going to need the pills for the morning, that's for sure. Or was it already morning? He didn't care. Nopony would with that amount of alcohol in their system. "hiya! I'm back! Wanna dance?" proposed Howard, as he dipped his head down. Or up. He didn't know which. (asking lightwing)

Edited by Neutrino

@

"On da time ya said all that,ah get drunk to the deep!!!*snorts*

And now,let's see if ya are soooo weak to da heaven's drink!!"

She suffered a wingboner

@

"Howard?

I thinked that you're dead!!!

Well,if you want to dance..."

Suddenly,she pulled him to the middle on the dance floor to dance

"Normally i start,but today,i'll let you start first.

Show me what you can do"

Edited by Lightwing2

Traveller let out a huge laugh. 'I know. Lets play a drinking game. Everytime you do something stupid I drink half a cider. Wingboner an drunk conversation.' He said with a huge grin. He sucked down what was left of his cider. He grabbed another and sipped as much down as possible. 'I regret nothing.'

@

"Ze wanted somethinf stupid?

Ah give ya something stupid!!!

-Ah'll try to climg that bar!!!

-Ah think you're cute

-Ah can't flap mah wings,dud fir the wingvoner!!!*snorts*

And now some challenge to ya!!

Everytime ya do sunthing stupid,ah'll drink more cider.

So let's start!

In an average performance, he scooted his hooves -seemingly to the beat- back and forth. The gentle swing of his head indicated his keeping of the time, like a pendulum. He began gritting his teeth against the rim of his mouth, concentrating on the fluidity and smoothness of his leg movements.

He then swears at himself when he tripps over is own legs. Flailing for something to land on, he pushes Lightwing offer and lands in the most awkward position. "Whoa...*slump* ahah... Sorry! I'm a lil rusty, girl." he pauses. "add that too!"

Edited by Neutrino

@@Lightwing2

'Maybe i should be less sexy. Fox your wings. I'm giving myself a point for that. Should I count that as two? I get free drinks...' Traveller said with a grin. He finished his cider as he grabbed another. 'You wanna challenge?...sure. Lets...go.' He said with a dumb grin as e drank as much cider as possible.

@@Neutrino

"Oh...well...we both are ok,so nothing bad"

But suddenly,she felt something on her back,and then she Facehoofed

"No...anything but that.."

She suffered a wingboner

"Eh...This is not..what it looks like?"

@

"Ok!Let da challenge started!!

-Ah think yer cute

-Ah have been banned from 5 clubs all over Equestria

-Ah drinked ilegal substances

-Ah tried weed 1 Time

"And now,surprise me"

She winked

@@Lightwing2

'Like me? Everybody lov...es me.

Banned from clubs? I'm banned...from a griffon city. The...y have a warrant to arrest me.

Drink substances...can't argue with...that badass ness.

Weed? I...know a guy. A lot...of guys. I think one of...one of them is gay. Probably...' Traveller laughed drunkely. He had a wingboner which knocked a mug out of a ponies hand. 'Hey! Watch...we're youre going. I have...wingboner here.' He said with anger.

"-really!? S-so... Do you want to... Give it a try?..." Comet had started to loosen up slightly, but was still nervous for the pony's (which in his eyes was the most kind hearted and beautiful thing he had ever seen) response to his offer. "I can't believe That somepony would be put off by a mark. It's what's inside that counts, and you proved that to me."

Nuclear's eyes widened, her gray freckled face turning red. "O-oh...." She smiled, scratching the ground with a hoof. "Y-yeah...I guess we can try...." She hesitated before resting her head on Comet's shoulder, a nervous smile on her now even redder face.

(fillerfillerfiller)

@

Seeming to not listening what the others said,she was in her own world:

"Ah'll stop mah wingboner wirh that rope!!!"

She put a rope around her body and stopped her wings

"Tomorrow i'll scream for like a year.But y'know what they said:

-All toasters,toast toast

And now what,darling?" *snorts*

@@Lightwing2

Traveller scolded the pony. 'Don...t bump into me! So...me people are really clu..mmsy l....Ike me, mkay?!' He shouted. He heard the po y's voice behid him. 'Wh...what? We...ride...at dawn. Yeah. R...IDE at dawn is what...wedo. Yeah...' Traveller said he tried to flap his wing before remembering his wingboner. 'Hey! Let...me flap my win...gs.' He yelled at his wing.

Tired of drinking and sitting on his flank, Spacer decided to fly over and take over the DJ-ing from Starlight "Nows the time for some remixes". Landing on his hinds legs behind to DJ board he nudged Starlight to the side "Let the real DJ tear these tracks up" he said giving a wink to Starlight. Spinning the records he started remixing the mlp intro song. Putting his headphones on he cranked up the bass.

Comet hesitated, then slowly moved his head so that their cheeks touched. "I've never felt this much joy in my life. Thank you... Do you want to go back inside? Or stay out here a little longer?" Comet asked as he gently moves his head to feel Nuclear's warm face.

Nuclear smiled a little. "I'm supposed to be working inside. So I guess we should go inside." She rubbed her head against his shoulder. It felt weird expressing affection like this to another. Especially a changeling.

'It's not so bad though....' she thought 'He's a nice guy....' Nuclear smiled to herself.

"Yeah I guess." Comet stepped back and smiled. "You eer... You go on in, I'll come in later. Ive got some stuff to do..." Comet turned around and leant on a railing, staring up at the stars and the moon. "Luna never ceases to amaze me with the night..." he whispers, as he star gazes, his eyes imitating the twinkles.

Nuclear smiled at Comet, quickly kissing him on the cheek before rushing inside, her face entirely red. 'Oh, why did I do that?' she thought as she walked into the club, her eyes scanning the crowd for any troublemakers. She make sure that no one like the druggers came back

Howard had made his way back to the bar. Sloshing, the drink half spilt all over the counter and half in the glass. He was ignorant and entirely wasted, head dipping and snapping back up, trying to stay awake. "Danke, Danke" he spat the words of his native tongue, thanking the group quietly."Grobe Nacht. Gute Nacht...

" he muttered as he slumped over the bar, emptying the bottle over the floor. His mouth was open and slouched.

Comet burst into the club once more, an enormous grin across his face. Comet whistles happily as he walks to the bar filled with confidence. "Two ciders please." He said placing a few bits on the counter. He gulped an enormous amount from one and then headed over to where Nuclear was standing. "I brought you a cider, hope it's ok." He said as he leant against the wall with a huge confident smile. Just a small peck on the cheek and he felt like he could take on the world.

Taking a flight around the club from the stage after placing the club music on a mix of songs, Spacer seen that every pony was having a good time and grabbed a couple glowsticks off the ground, landed in a booth, and put his headphones around his neck "Now all I need is to relax" he slouched back in the seat and closed his eyes. Part of his face was lit up from the glowsticks. He thought to himself 'wish i didn't tire myself so easily' as his kept having to straighten his head up due to about falling asleep.