Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

And suddenly, Chuck Norris appeared and fired lasers out of his eyes, which reduced the Club Phoenix building to a pile of bricks and rubble. Almost immediately after, what was left was snatched off the ground by a giant bricks-and-rubble-eating flying fish.

500th post! U JELLY?

Edited by Red Pegasus
  • Brohoof 1

I must say I am jelly.....i never even realized that this rp got to 500  :lol:

:o  well i guess there wont be a sequel to club phoenix since it was deleted from existence!  :derp:

I guess i should contact a mod to delete this rp, then onto another plot for another rp, maybe this next one will be adventure  B)

Well, give me a shout when you do and you can be sure I'll be there by your side, or against you. Depending on the type of roleplay and the plotline for it. It's been really fun for a short roleplay, and I look forward to many more successful roleplays by you, Spacer. To the future, cheers!

• Brohoof 1

Same! Don't hesitate to PM me with a new roleplay. This is the only one I've seen finish. It was amazing. I look forward to joining your other roleplays. Playing Drunk Traveller was fun. Now we let Club Phoenix wither away and get lost to the internet. It was fun though. Good luck.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

New RP is up to whoever is interested  :)  I'm pretty sure this RP will be taken off here as soon as I contact a Moderator of some sorts. Now I'm just trying to fill the 200 character limit so an error message stops showing up and telling me not enough characters.

Ace of Bass