open Club Phoenix

Spacey

Peeking around the corner, Elixir said "Well....since that pony is looking for some fun..." He pulled out the special spice from his saddlebag "you remember what to do?" He handed it to Hue and grabbed her around the neck "Make me proud Hue, no mistakes" He said as he patted Hue's flank "Go get him"

Appearing round the corner, a small pony with her head down passed the ocean haired stallion. She appeared to walk close past him and soon away into the night.

Howard was suddenly unnerved. something bad was just below his horizon. A peripheral danger enclosing on him. He was beginning to panic. Not just panic, but nightmarish visions began phasing past him. He couldn't escape them. Trapped. Alone. Dark. Darkness...

The dust had completely paralyzed him within seconds. The tiny sprinkle had entered his nose, coated his lungs and swirled in his blood before Hue had even walked way. Unconscious, he was completely vulnerable lying on the rough path.

Edited by Neutrino

"You've done it again Hue" Elixir said with and evil smile and she came around the corner and walked right up to the vision impaired grey stallion and shook her head "its sad how these ponies are so susceptible ....I like it" she said as he pushed the grey stallion aside "Hue!" she demanded as she stood near the doors of the club in the shadows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacer smiled "I...I knew that would work!" He stated with a hiccup ending his sentence.

Blaze was getting tired of waiting for Green, and the mood in the club wasn't much to stay around for.

He decided he would go outside, and take a midnight flight. He loved feeling the cold night breeze, it always got him relaxed.

He walked up to the door, pushing it open

Quickly frolicking back Hue smiled madly. "What now? Can I have all his money? Goggles? Ooooh." Bella's smile shattered. "He isn't happy."

Howard had awoken violently, still feverishly entranced, fighting, bucking and scratching the pathment with his hooves. He could only wimper at the two towering figures of his demise.

"why is he still awake? Is the powder broken?" Bella panted, obviously worried. "I promise I made it real strong... sis?"

Edited by Neutrino

Nuclear stretched and smiled at Comet. "I need a few minutes of fresh air. I'm gonna head outside for a bit." She patted him on the back with her hoof before walking outside the club.

@@Neutrino,

She was intially oblivious to the sitiutation with Howard as she sat on the sidewalk, breathing in the night air. 'Ah...this is nice...."

The mare's train of thought was broken when she overheard some hushed worried voices to her left.

"Huh?" Nuclear stood up and furrowed her brow as she slowly walked towards the voices. As a precaution, the gray unicorn produced a veil of hot radioactive magic that would burn anypony that would try and touch her and make them violently ill.

She had the ability to control the radiation in the magic but she wasn't sure what or who was talking

"Hello?" Nuclear called out, slightly nervous.

Bella had a ghastly look on her face due to the questioning, deep, authoritarian voice. A minuscule echoing squeal erupted from her locked teeth. runrunrunrunrunrunrun! now! nopenopenope! notagainnotagainnotagain! Ironically, now she was paralyzed, but consequence of rare chemicals, but enormous trembling fear. Snatching the poor writhing pony's goggles and a handful of bits, she ran afar.

The doctor was twisting in agony, all fours twitching. Protruding veins slithered up and down his neck.

Nuclear gasped, coming across Howard.

The mare heard the galloping of hooves running away from the scene but her first concern was Howard. "Crap crap crap...."

Her magic aura dissipated so she could pick him up. "Come on...ugh...man you're kinda heavy..." she grunted, half-pulling him towards the club entrance.

"Comet! Spacer! Can anypony hear me?!" she yelled.

Howard's gasping for air notified how much the powder had begun affecting him. The immense, unbearable pain shut his eyes. Struggling to hold on to the rope of consciousness and sanity. This was not the desired affect of the hallucinogenic powder, that still barely lay like soot around him.

Elixir frowned at the retreating Hue "You are pathetic" She hissed as she backed up deeper into the darkness breathing in some of the spices aroma but it did not effect her. She welcomed the darkness, it was her ally in crime. She wanted not just some bits and goggles but the whole clubs pot. She used her magic and took out a drugged filled syringe from her saddlebag just in case any pony would find her location but as she watched Nuclear and Howard heading back to the club entrance she smilied "Let the games begin....." she whispered disappearing into the darkness behind the building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacer heard a faint cry for help and decided to get up and investigate with his drunkin self. Stumbling to the club entrance he seen Nuclear and Howards and his eyes widened "w....what....whats goin on?" He said with a bit of panic in his voice. "Is he okay?" poniting a hoof at Howard

@, @@Neutrino,

Nuclear shook her head, a panicked look on her face. "I think he got jumped by the druggers. He's really sick." She pulled Howard to a booth, laying him on the cushions. "Whatever they got him with it's really really bad."

She grabbed a glass of water from the bar and a clean cloth. She levitated the damp cloth and patted his Howard's forehead.

"I'm sorry" Hue cried weakly. She began fading, becoming a shimmering Ghost-like aura. Like a pane of smoked glass, she shadowed Elixir, readying her invisibility. Somehow, a gift (or curse) of nature had given her the innate ability to become invisible for short periods of time. She scampered off crying.

Just as Blaze was about to leave the bar, he got the door in his face. Two ponies were rushing inn, dragging the gray pony along, throwing him in a booth. He held his nose as he followed them to the booth, and asked the yellow maned pony "What's going on? I heard shouting out there, and what's up with this guy?"

He sat down in the booth and looked at his hoof, he had a slight nosebleed

Nuclear held the cloth to Howard's head and turned to look at Blaze. "I'm not entirely sure but I think the druggers are getting bolder...." She turned back to looked at the sick pony. "They took his goggles and money..." Nuclear scowled, upset that she wasn't able to go after the ponies.

Blaze hurried over to the main entrance, looking outside to see if he could spot anything suspicious. There were no one there. 

He also checked the air to see if they might be flying away.

He got back to the booth and asked "Are there any other entrances to this club?"

Green arrived back. He noticed a bunch of ponies looking at him, with bewilderment, likely because he was holding an eight-pack of beer cans with his tail. "Oh, a dear friend of mine taught this to me," explained Green. He set the cans onto the bar. "Dig in, everypony!" he told everyone else. "So, has anything happened since I left?"

The. Doctor stired once again. He had truly lost his sense of reality. Forcing his eyes open, he saw the pulsating walls bleed. Closing his eyes, he sensed the goggles where gone. Without his goggles, he'd surely go blind. His eyes stinged badly, muscles twitched frequently, everything began to disappear again.

After Spacer helped Nuclear take Howard to the booth, he tried to get Howard back into reality "Hey....hey pony snap out of it" He waved a hoof in front of howards face as his face showed concern "I not liking this drugger at all...." he said with a frown of hate. "Nuclear? is there anything else I can do?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolling her eyes, Elixir levitated Hue and set her on her flank by the back door. "Sit here and watch out for any pony, and if any pony does find you, give them the 'im a lost filly' act" She said as she wiped away a tear from Hue's face "Don't be sad, a small mistake can be made up" she said with a smile. The rear door to the building slowly slid shut with Elixir inside now. She creeped her way up the stairs to an overhang in the club where the lights were flashing down onto the floor and looked out for any sort of bit pot of bits. "Jack pot" she said as she seen the cash register at the bar.

Comet approaches the commotion and thoroughly examines the powder remains on the drugged pony. "By Chrysalis's crown, don't tell me that this is what I think it is!" Comet takes a small sample and smells it, quickly backing away in denial. "I don't believe it... Among other ingredients, they had to use that as the main one... This is not good..." said Comet in utter shock.

"Shhh..." whispered Nuclear, trying to keep the pony somewhat calm. "You're safe now. They can't get to you anymore. I'll make sure of that." she assured, rested the cloth over the stallion's eyes.

"I hope that feels better..." she said Spacer, frowning. "I really don't know what else we can do if we don't know what he was given...."

Howard lashed out at the material "This isn't my goggles!" he screamed, infuriated by the aid. "you don't understand!" he cries at the liquidated figure. "The goggles are not just for aeth...Seth...aesthetics! I can't buckking see without th-thy-th" He begins to go into another minor seizure.

"I- well sorry...I didn't know that!" yelled Nuclear, glaring at Howard holding him down as he seized. "Would any old goggles do or where those specially made?" she asked, picking up the cloth with her magic and setting it on the table.

(filler filler filler mhm)

"The main ingredient of this drug is... Ground changeling horn... It's going to wreck his mind with wild hallucinations, seizures and unbelievable pain among other things. If we do not find some way to remove it it's going to be a wild ride..." Comet said looking rather scared and holding his horn.

Hue didn't know most the various powders she added to the grotesque mix, but she knew now that some where oddly sourced. One nameless powder added to the mix may have been a cut off of celestias great mane for all she currently knows. Any dangerous substance could of originated as the dried dark petals, or some purple and yellow dotted leaves. Listening to the misfortune, she hid her petite head in shame.