Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

"Uhh. I guess." Howard replyed as he scratched his head. who did do this?

"you have any idea who would do this? Like as a prank? Or something personal?" And to what avail?

Howard faced the exit, thoghts of uncertainty raced though his head. we will find them. and they will pay for ruining my perfect weekend...

Comet was no longer his pegasus self, but rather his magic had worn off and he was in his true, changeling state, fast asleep but tossing turning and murmuring. "No, no I'm just like you..." he moaned in his sleep. "Please believe me... I'm not evil... I don't want to be a changeling... Just a regular pony..." He stopped thrashing and began to sob. "Not all of us are monsters..."

Nuclear stilled, realizing that Comet was a changeling. She was tempted to run away and leave him alone but as soon as she saw him crying lowered her ears.

She hesitated to touch him before getting over her stupid fear.

"Comet...Comet wake up...." she whispered, shaking him with her hooves.

"Uhh. I guess." Howard replyed as he scratched his head. who did do this?

"you have any idea who would do this? Like as a prank? Or something personal?" And to what avail?

Howard faced the exit, thoghts of uncertainty raced though his head. we will find them. and they will pay for ruining my perfect weekend...

"I'm very sorry, but no..." replied Green, rubbing the back of his neck with his hoof, despair in his voice. "How about we... uh... put it behind us and just try to enjoy the rest of the night?" he added. "I mean, the guy responsible for the drugging will probably get caught one way or another."

@ 

'Calm stuff like that, yes. I have heard of Evening Star before. His music is nice. I also like orchestral things or piano and violin solos. I play the ukulele as well.' Starlight grinned and turned to Bittersweet.

'Thanks, Bittersweet. I like Nero too!  So what do you like to do?'

"Bartender, Tra-veller? Did you notice anyone do anything suspicious? Like spiking someponys drink?" perhaps there are more than one assailant. To drug so many ponys drink at one time is truly unfathomable. "Who would want to drug these particular ponys?"

"Funny you should ask actually, I do a number of things, parkour being one of them, I like hanging out with my friends, in town or at school as well, though at school I can't really be myself"

Rye nodded I dig "Piano stuff? Well there's one song I like it's called Metal Gear Sunrising Piano it's from the background music of a video called Metal Gear Sunrising, the video is good too but the song is just really peaceful"

@

PrincessOfTehWubs;3

"Well, green, do you wish to join me? to find the unlawful culprit?" the doctor proposed, intrigued by tonight's circumstances.

(OCCwhy is the char. limit so goddamn high? why cant I be short and snappy?)

Howard was not yet to give up, especially before it had truly begun.

@ 

Starlight nodded. 'That's pretty cool, Bittersweet. I like to hang out with my friends too.' She looked over at Rye laying down on the booth still. 'Maybe I will look it up when I get home later tonight. Sounds interesting!' She smiled. 'You feeling any better now, Rye?' Starlight asked.

(OOC That would be my fault, since this is my first RP I didnt know you could change the limit, care to tell me how?)

Seeing that things were beginning to cool down Spacer went to the dance floor and began to dance to himself to his own music on auto play singing slightly off key to a remix "Raise this barn, Raise this barn! 1, 2, 3, 4!". His dancing turned into line dancing as he got into the beat.

Green thought for a second. "Sure, okay," he replied after a brief moment of deep thought. "But when do we start? I really think I should tell Red," he added.

(OOC: My fellow viewers, to reach the maximum character limit, have you played Super Mario 3D World? Awesome game.)

Edited by Red Pegasus

Comet began to wake, and looked at nuclear. "Oh, hey nuke, how long have I been out? Has any news come up? Why are you looking at me like that? Am I gonna be ok?" Comet was confused, he didn't realise he wasn't the pegasus he once was. He looked around as everything seemed to have calmed down. "Did we catch the culprit? Is Rye feeling better? My head hurts..."

Rye got up from the couch he was laying on, "Yeah I'm feeling fine now, you can go back to DJing if you want Starlight I'll be fine" *Buzz Buzz* "Oh thats my phone, sorry I gotta take this *beep* hey, Blaze whats up? What do you mean? No I'm not really that busy right now, just partying.... What do you mean I should have known?! It's not like I always party, shut up, that's not a lie, who?, what yeah I guess? It's under my door mat... Yeah no problem, see ya *beep*, sorry a friend of mine needed to borrow something, I think I'm just gonna chill here for a while"

Bitter nodded, "Yeah Starlight you can return to your duties if need be, or you can just chill here, I'mma take a load off too" With that being said she was on the couch in moments

Starlight got up and face Bittwersweet and Rye. 'I think I'm going to take over as Dj, seeing that things are cooling down a bit. Catch yah later!' She tried to shake off some of her worries for now and hopped on the stage by the Dj equpiment. 'Let's get this party goin' again everypony!' She shouted into the microphone. 

Starlight then set up her headphones back on her ear and began thumping her hoof to the beat. 

((OOC Just something for you guys to listen to! :D))

https://soundcloud.com/djpon3official/octavias-delight-vip

Edited by PrincessOfTehWubs;3
  • Brohoof 1

"I could have the chemical analysed, but that could take days... Additionally, it would be better to wait until we are entirely sure the effects have worn off." Howard instigated. "Im glad you didnt decline, for that would better the neigh bringing drug tantalizer." screws and bolts that secretive deviant!

"And what do you suggest, fellow assistant?"

Edited by Neutrino

"Uh... I have no experience in thus sort of stuff, so I think it's best that you make these decisions," answered Green. "But I'd just like to say what an honour it is to be your new assistant... if you were addressing me..."he added nervously.

(OOC:MuffinMuffinMuffin)

"Ah. very good! However, you must remember at all times we are equal partners. And experience you need not, for it only takes another quadrupedal to overcome certain tasks. Shear horsepower cannot overcome every obstacle though. I thank you sincerely for accepting my offer." 

"Great!" said Green. He took out his phone and called Red.

Green: Hey, Red! You're not going to believe this, but somepony called Howard asked me to help him solve the mystery of what happened tonight!

Red: Are you serious? That's awesome!

Green: I know, right? So, you wanna...

Green stopped. "Can my friend Red Pegasus help?" he asked Howard.

"yes, we are going to need all the help we can get Green."

Howard began slowly trotting towards the bar with a puzzled look on his face,

"Back to the party" Howard announced to himself. "Do you have any 'Red Brumby' left tra-veller? Or did I spill it all earlier?"

Edited by Neutrino

(OCC - I would say its a bit overdoing it, cause the pony was a shadowy figure so we really don't know who is it unless someone came up with a random OC that was the mysterious pony, so unless that happened the mystery would be unsolvable if that makes sense)

Spacer jumped up and down on his hind back legs while starlight was on the stage with glow sticks in both front legs and swinging them around "YOU GO MARE" he shouted. "TURN THAT PON3 UP!"

"Hey, anypony else know what happened whilst I was out? Is Rye ok? Did we catch the pony?" Asked Comet, in his changeling form. He didn't realise his magic had worn off and he was completely baffled as to what was going on. "Has everypony calmed down now or has new evidence come to light?"

Howard frowned as he walked up. "I'm afraid there is no true way of finding out what exactly happened Comet. We are all in the dark about this one. Even me and Green both have not a single clue who did this."

*sigh*

"tra-veller? Is the bartender still here? I cant see her, nor have I payed yet..."

Traveller wiped his hooves and sighed. 'Of all the days! Today a partier gets drugged.' He said as he sat down on the stool. He threw the dirty rag into the trash been and took a new one as he wet it with water. He poured some more cider as he tiredly passed them around to various mares and stallions.

"Hey, anypony else know what happened whilst I was out? Is Rye ok? Did we catch the pony?" Asked Comet, in his changeling form. He didn't realise his magic had worn off and he was completely baffled as to what was going on. "Has everypony calmed down now or has new evidence come to light?"

Nuclear tapped Comet's shoulder. "Um, You're in your changeling form, Comet." she whispered, leaning over to him.

"Also, I don't know what happening I was over there with you while they were all talking." She shrugged, taking a deep breath to relax herself somewhat.

Edited by Nuclear Neurotic

Blaze was still wandering towards the music, "Walking all the way there took a lot longer than I expected, ughh.." he said out loud.

He didn't notice the pony walking towards him before they were really close. He was really dark, with a dark mane.

"That's impractical" Blaze thought. "No one can see you with those colors".

The other pony seemed shy and walked close to the wall. Blaze decided to just walk by without saying anything, because it seemed the other pony weren't in the talkative mood.

Not much later he also noticed a red pegasus talkin in the phone. He was visibly drunk seeming overly exited about something.
"Yup, i'm in the right direction" Blaze thought.

Now the building was visible, he could see all the light shining from the windows, and the music booming.

"I eer umm... what?" Comet looked down at himself and then back up, face filled with dread. His eyes start to well up with tears as he dashes for the bathroom. He locks himself away in a cubicle and cries, fearing what the others thought, especially his newfound friends.