Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

@, @,

Nuclear smiled at Spacer and nodded. "Cranberry juice would be nice."

She turned hearing her name from behind her. "Oh hey there!." She waved her hoof dismissively "Oh no. Spacer already offered. But thanks anyway!" The black maned mare smiled kindly to Red.

@@Delernil,

Spacer trotted to the bar and sat on down "Hey Traveller! could i get a soda, cider and a cranberry juice if you don't mind??" He breathed deeply and looked at the club atmosphere which was getting better since the recent mishap. Spacer thought 'I wonder how long its been since this clubs been open'

'Sure thing.' Travelled said as he stood up and got out the drinks. He poured the cider and grabbed a soda. He looked around for the juice. He grabbed it and poured it into a small glass. 'Here ya go.' He said as he slid the juice next to the cider and soda. He wiped the bar and his hooves down and poured some more cider.

Spacer put the drinks on his back and slowly made his way back to Comet and Nuclear swaying a bit "Here you guys go" he walked to the side of the table and lifted his back to let them take their drinks "I call the cider" he said smiling with eyes closed. "So Comet, how do you do that transformation? Does it drain your energy or what?"

"Well, I have been here a few times, Pinkie always throws parties, and i'm not hard to ask. It happens that I i'm late or miss it completely though." Blaze replies to Green.

He turns to the gray stallion with a teal white mane and googles, and asks "You here with Green?"

Turning so he could see both, he asked "You know each other? Seems your beer is popular around here" he laughed.

Edited by Blaze Bronson

"Naw, I'm just here for my DI-monthly weekend break. Um, I didn't quite catch your name?" Asks Maneison swiveling his head back and forth between Red, Green and Blaze. Also, he scrapes his hoof against the flooring, still agitated by his drink-less hooves.

(OCC-whats gonna happen next?)

@Nuclear Neurotic,

"So eer... Nuclear... *cough* You eer, really mean what you said? It's cool to know a changeling? I mean eer, I've never considered myself to be 'cool' before." Asked Comet, tapping his hole filled hooves together making a sweet hollow wood sound like a glockenspiel.

@Djspacer,

"Changeling magic comes from others power. I refuse to fo that so it's very difficult to sustain a form without full concentration. It's actually very liberating on my mind not not have to focus on it."

Edited by Comet Starflash

"I'm Blaze" he replied. He noticed the grey pony scraping the ground, with nothing to drink. The gray pony had asked for a beer, but maybe Green didn't hear him over the music.

"Ey, this teal-mane needs some beer, how many you got?" Blaze semi-shouted to Green.

(( OOC: Neutrino, we are talking to Green. Red is off talking to Nuclear or something. I just posted wrong name, but I just edited it ))

@,

"Thanks!" said Nuclear, taking the glass of juice with her magic.

@@Comet Starflash,

The mare turned to Comet and grinned. "Hey everyone's cool in their own way. Like for you it's cause you're a changeling and do and them cool illusion tricks. As for I can handle radiation and explosive magic and I have a resistance to toxic chemicals." She posed proudly before giggling.

(OCC

I have a resistance to toxic chemicals
So you can't get drunk, basicaly... nevermind...

Oh and I don't quite know whats going on right now, sorry -Ah well- . Plus what the hell are we supposed to do now nothing has relevance to the drugg-er? Casually wait until 'he/she strikes again!' ? No? I don't get it at all. and should I stop ~detectiving~?)

(OOC: maybe if you 'catch them in the act' and be done with it, or we keep going on with it, I happened to notice that Nuclear Neurotic has a very fitting OC for the position. Just saying)

"So basically if a nuke goes off they call you? Sounds pretty cool to me. You guys all have pretty cool cutie marks to prove it." He looks down at his jet black flank. "I wish our kind got those..."

"Great! I'll be back," Green told Howard. He left, and came back with a can of beer, unopened to reassure Howard that it was not drugged. "Y'know, I think that was the last one. I'll go and buy some more," said Green, trotting out the door.

(OOC: Are you a caramel wizard?)

"Is there even anyplace selling beer at this hour?" Blaze asked the gray pony, watching Green leave the club.

"And by the way, what's your name? I didn't get to the point of asking". 

Blaze sat down, leaning on the bar behind him. He looked around the bar again noticing a black figure full of holes.

"What IS that? isn't that a changeling? no.. he gotta be dressed up" Blaze thought to himself, downing the remains of his beer.

Demonstrating to DJSpacer, Comet deeply explains the changeling anatomy, not expecting the drunken pony to understand he decided to just show how it works instead, by changing form to look just like Spacer.

"Ta daa." Said Comet. "Basically, we just think of who or what we want to look like and keep the image in our heads while using our magic to transform. It's not particularly different from unicorn magics, it just has limits as to what we can do."

There is deep strain in Comet's face as he tries to sustain his form, but it is to no avail as he switches back and gasps for breath. "Well... Yeah... You know the Equestrian empire doesnt aprove of toxic substances and chemical warfare, so there won't be too much for you to do. Say, the fact that you would rarely come into contact with these substances, how did you earn your cutie mark? Sounds like you're a pretty rare mare." Asked Comet, slightly confused as to how a pony with a cutie mark for hazardous materials would earn such a mark.

@@Comet Starflash,

Nuclear looked back at her flank, a look of fondness and pride in her eyes.

"I read about explosives and nuclear energy....and I wanted to try and see if I could do it myself....I learned so much about it that I wanted to try it for myself..." She sat down in a nearby chair. "So when my parents and I went to countryside outside of Manehattan for a fireworks show I wandered off and played with my magic until I managed a small explosion. It was easily covered up by the popping and booming off the fireworks. But when I saw I got my cutie mark and went to show my mom and dad...." 

The mare then sighed sadly.

"My parent's didn't approve of my cutie mark...."

"I don't know why, it's friggin' awesome!"

Comet tries to drink his soda, but his two large teeth make it rather difficult for him. Eventually he gives up and pushes his drink aside. "Could I eer... Could I get a bendy straw?" Asked Comet, looking rather embarrassed.

Blinking from watching Comet change into a duplicate of Spacer. Spacer sat down and said "You just blew my mind" he acted like his head exploded by putting hoofs up to his head and shooting them outward and landed them on the table. As he watched Nuclear and Comet socialize Spacer downed his cider and murmured "Another one bits the dust" Before wiping his mouth.  "I don't know if they have bendy straws here" Spacer partly smiled at Comet struggling to drink his soda. "Maybe take a glowstick and empty out the glowy stuff, cut both ends and boom! straw" Spacer said laughing at his own idea.

Eventually Maneison could not take it any longer. Impatience overwhelmed him as he ran out the door. 'The drugg-er will return!' he self announced, confidently. His pose and attitude had definitely changed. With his head held high, he gave a quizzical look to the front of the club. "The pony who did this is not an idiot! He, or indeed they, know their stuff when it comes to messing with an event like this." Howard whispered angrily. "I have seen this once before. Before..." He paused incidentally. "Before, when I lived in Manehattan." He frowned when spitting each syllable of the grand city's name. damn that wretched place.

(Hopefully this matches characters personality!)

"hah! Did you see them all panic like cowards Hue?" Elixir said as he hoofed Hue in the shoulder "Nice job with that drug in the drink, I knew that mix would put a spin in that ponys mind" Laughing once more at his idea then pulling out the needle his used an another pony "Awe.....I didn't even get to use the full syringe". As Elixir and Hue trotted down the street they heard a faint 'The drugg-er will return' from back at the club. Elixir smiled evilly "Hue, I think we are called on for an encore...."

• Brohoof 1

(OCC Spot on.)

Still cringing, Howard lets the bad memory pass. He has a sneaking suspicion that the tricky culprit is nearby. Where would I be if I where him Maneison tries to see the world through the deviants eyes, but cannot. What would I be doing here anyway? All the 'business' is in the city...Another grinding of teeth. forget the city, I'm here now.

Bella (Hue) giggles softy at Elixir and crouches. "so sis... what are we gunna do now?"

Edited by Neutrino

Blaze sat with an surprised expression on his face, looking at the gray pony and his sudden outburst. He looked around the bar, ponies were looking at the gray pony.

"It seems there is more going on here than just a fight, did he say someone got drugged?" Blaze thought to himself.

Blaze had just asked for his name with no reply. He felt uncomfortable knowing there was a drugger around, he wasn't used to so much action, he came to relax.

Hue soon became fascinated peeking around the corner at the grey pony. "Can we use the special spice sis?" she hissed, exited."I know you said we should save it... But can we?" she suggested shyly. "I can do it this time! Please?" She nudged Elixir excitingly. He wont know what hit him. *short spasmodic laughter*

"I don't know why, it's friggin' awesome!" Comet tries to drink his soda, but his two large teeth make it rather difficult for him. Eventually he gives up and pushes his drink aside. "Could I eer... Could I get a bendy straw?" Asked Comet, looking rather embarrassed.

"I dunno if there is any bendy straws. Let me try that idea with the glowstick..." Nuclear swiped a glow stick off a nearby table, trotting over to a water fountain.

She slowly snipped the ends off with her magic and washed out the glowing gunk out. "Ah, that looks good." she remarked, looking at her handiwork.

Happily, she trotted back to Comet and plopped the glow-straw in his drink. "There ya go!" Nuclear grinned.