Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

"you need teaxcotton!" Bella shouted with a bunch of fluffy yellow flower like plants gnarled in her mouth. She had abandoned her post and nudged the door open. Bella's face was streaked with tears. Tears of compassion. Tears of regret. "make a cut now! Before he chokes on his own tongue!" running for the couch.

Elixir seen Bella from above and about fell from the scaffolding from her yelling. Seeing her crying once again Elixir shook her head "You need to be taught to respect your big sis" she said as she slipped a syringe from her saddlebag by using her magic and on the bottle it had 'XXX'. Elixir knew it would not harm Bella nor would it kill her but it would bring her to the brinks of crossing over. She slowly climbed over to where every pony was huddled around Howard and she gently lowered the needle keeping an eye on the bits being put into the register at the bar. Her grey like eyes reflecting the various lights in the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacer flopped his ears down when he knew he couldn't do much. 'I'm a DJ, not no doctor' he thought as he watched the others tend to Howard. Spacer jumped when he seen Bella run through the doors with the flowers in her mouth and answered he sentence with "So do you want me to bite him or somthing to make him bleed?" before he covered his mouth knowing it was a stupid response due to the cider "Maybe a knife would be better?"

"OF COURSE A KNIFE WOULD BE BETTER! Using your teeth would only make matters worse, and probably only for yourself... Unless we tried to- no it's a dumb idea..." said Comet cutting his sentence short, he couldn't believe that he would have even thought of such an idea.

Traveller walked back into the club, happy with his break. He saw a bunch of ponies clumped together. Usually he would have shrugged it off , but he realized there was something in the circle. He moved over and found the scene. 'Oh god, somepony tell me what I need to do and what happened.' He said as he grabbed a rag and looked over their shoulders.

She coughs out the antidote rich bundle. "I'll do it" she exclaimes. Pulling out a hidden pocket switchblade, she creates a small incision near the bottom of Howard's front left leg. The crimson blood leaks. Crushing the seemingly miracle plant against the floor, spitting in the pile of wild shrubbery. Sprinkling a small amount of an unknown powder. After taking a quick hoof scoop, she rubs it into the fierce slash in Howard's leg. "He'll be fine in five minutes. Seal the cut" she snappyly says, eyes darting. She turns to leave the room. She is done here... Bit not with Elixir. She snarls the now putrid name with gritted teeth. Everyone appears to be silent from shock.

Edited by Neutrino

"Wait a second..." Comet turns to her and grabs her shoulder. "How did you know what was happening, how to deal with it AND have the antidote for it without being here the whole time?" Asked Comet, becoming suspicious of the unkown pony. Changelings are very good at remembering faces and he had seen this one before.

"I'm good with medicinals..." she responds as quickly as possible, Frustrated by the honest comment. Her head ducks. "ELIXIR!!!" she cries into the floor, aggressivly seeking out the partner."WHAT DID YOU DO?" she screams at everypony, holding the back of her neck."Aaharararaah!"."I, I, I don't know what shes done. You have yo h-help me... I've done nothing wrong!" 'she betrayed me..' she let the mind respond to this kind of shock and inner hatred.

Edited by Neutrino

"EH!?" Comet exclaims jumping back. "I-I-I barely touched her! You all saw that right!? I barely touched her!" Comet was freaking out not knowing what was going on.

"Are you ok!? W-what's happening to you!? Oh please tell me! And who or what is this Elixir?" Comet asks, this time holding her up and checking her neck.

"YOU STAY BACK." uncomfortable with the situation, she seems to disappear. A light sparkles before the group, and glimmers softly where hue was standing. Impossible for an earth pony...Or so it was before this strange incident. Trotting can be heard soon after, at the opposing end of the room.

Rye and Bitter were still on the couch listening to everyone talk,

"What's going on over there?"

"I don't know, honestly I don't care, looks like something I don't want to get into"

"Yeah maybe your right, but I'd still like to know, maybe we could help?"

*sigh* "If you really want to, we'll check it out"

Rye and Bitter walked over to the small crowd "Uh... What's going on over here?" Rye questioned

(((haven't posted or check the Role Play in a while, whats going on?)))

She circles, sobbing in her temporary state. This cannot save her, for she panicked and did not head for the door, has in some way empowered Elixir's wrath and is being blamed for everything! Bella Hue couldn't be more distraught... Where was the devilish potion brewer anyway?

"No no wait! I-I don't mean any harm! Don't go maybe we can help you!" Comet shouted, hoping she would stay. "Ugh... Comet you idiot you are a changeling... If I say that I'm not going to hurt you it's kinda hard to believe... Oh Rye, hey. Feeling better? More drugs being used, same old reactions to it..."

Hue and Rye were no more than three meters away when her magic dissipated and shelled into nothing. Sitting, facing the darkest corner of the room. Sniffing with her hooves covering her head. "Stay back, no, don't, leave me alone..." barely audible whispering flowed from the corner.

"Hush guys I got this... I think..." Comet gently walks up to her and puts on the softest voice he can. "Hey, you ok there? You need any help? A drink maybe?" Asked Comet, wondering if he should comfort her or not. "None of ua here are going to hurt you, you're perfectly safe here."

The closer look one pony gives to Hue, the more oddities one pony will see. For example, from the ring of ponys perspective, she was as she was before. But Bitters, Comet and Rye, if they so choose to look at her from their distance, would notice that she is covering the top of her head, and not her face. "Don't come near me!" she howls, muffled.

"Eerm... I don't quite know how to deal with this situation... Do you have any relations? I-I could look like others if you wish? A mother perhaps? Or a sibling?" Asked Comet, baffled as to how to deal with the current problem at hand. He thought that if he looked like a familiar face it would be easier to talk to.

"I have no family..."Hue explains.

Now closer, Comet can just about make out two small, foul twisting horns, tangled and hellish. These, of course, are no natural creation. Only dark and tampering souls would dream of adapting a ponys appearance like so. These protruding bones would prove difficult to remove, if necessary.

Edited by Neutrino

"I-I could help you with those, i-if you wanted me to. You know I don't have any family either. I guess the closest thing to a mother I have is queen Chrysalis, and I have to admit, I don't like her much..." Said Comet, trying to relate to her. "M-my name's Comet, and you? What's your name?

"I like to be called Bella. You... You can change how you look?" she barely makes out comets figure in the corner of her glistening, bloodshot eyes."I didn't to it you know. She did it." Bella gives no clue on who though. " I wouldn't be involved if she hadn't... Her fault... *sigh* my fault."

"Well, yeah I know that now, it just seemed suspicious at the time. Bella huh? That's a nice name. Obviously whoever is behind all this is the one who's fault it is, not you. I-if you come with us we can help you. We're all friends here, you can trust me- I mean... Us...... Just come out of the corner ok?"

"Sure... I... Nevermind." she gets on all fours, head low and sad. "What do we-

(Howard cuts in)

"HER! She *cough* has my stuff!". Interrupting the calm conversation in pure withering fury. "She was *mumble mumble* an-and *head droops* " Howard, again, slips out of consciousness

Hue stares with deep intent to keep the doctor quiet. And to leave as soon as possible.

Edited by Neutrino

"Can I take a look in the bag? See, the doctor will go blind without his goggles. Really, he doesn't deserve any kind of thing like that to happen to him. He helped us all really. He can learn to help you. I promise to protect you from anything you may fear. We just need YOUR help..." Said Comet, trying to appeal to her better nature.

"B-blind? But they're just goggles! I mean... (buck) Howard can have his goggles." Hue chucked her -now obviously- very bulky sandy satchel to the floor ~5meters from where they where both standing. "please help me from my... Well... 'sister'." she pleas, deciding it should have gone better. And the doctor will be better in a few minutes, another reason to leave.

Edited by Neutrino

All the commotion that was happening below her, Elixir ditched her original plan and was able to levitate the last of the bits form the register with no one detecting her but seeing Hue panic and horror to the other ponies she couldn't just leave her.  She was a friend....an only friend to Elixir. Of course she was mad at Hue for doing various actions against her but it wasn't worth leaving and never to find anyone with the amount of time Elixir put into Bella. Attempting to walk the scaffolding with her bit heavy saddlebag, a couple of bits drop off and head towards the dance floor. "BUCK!" she snapped as she attempted to grab the coins with her magic...one bit didn't make it making a big 'ping' sound on the hardwood dancefloor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacer was suspicious of the cornered mare and went up next to Comet, the feelings of the cider started to begin to fade as he was able to focus in on the whole situation. "So it was you who was behind this all?" Spacer declared as he pointed at Hue with ears down in a threatened state and just when he ended his sentence the loud 'ping' rang throughout the floor.

Nuclear lifted her head, hearing the 'tink' of a bit. "What was that?" Her ears twitched, turning in the direction where she thought the sound had come from.

@,
She went over to the dancefloor, looking closely at the tiles til she found a bit. She levitated it with her magic and brought it over to Spacer. "It was a bit that fell...but....where did it fall from?" She looked up in random directions.