Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

Rye and Bitter examined the dance floor and watched as every pony around them listened to the intense beats that were dropped upon the ponys on the ground, they found a comfortable spot near the top of the dance floor where they could hear the intense music and could follow there steps while the music flowed out of the speakers.

(Please! I wanna start off strong! I'm going to panick if I don't have anyone to rp with!)

StarShine said "Oh... Well than I'm betting you missed when I flew for Cloudsdale!" She muttered and grabbed her drink and walked away. She bid farewell and thanks to the bartender after she paid. The beautiful mare sat at a table depressed and alone.

Spacer put the music on auto play and wobbled down from the stage and towards the back door where he went outside and look up at the night sky for a break. Taking a deep breath he exhaled to himself "I would say very successful night" He said stretching his wings and leaned against the wall looking up at the stars. "Bet my parents would be proud!" he said feeling a bit queezy so he sat on his flank and faced the night sky with the vibrations of the music massaging his back on the wall.

@Nuclear Neurotic

'I dunno. Maybe she's just...I dunno.' Traveller shrugged. He poured another things of cider and passed it to her. 'Here you go. All in the house.' He smiled. 'Im sure it wasn't your fault.' He said as he tried to comfort her. Traveller poured more mugs of cider and passed them around. He cleaned the bar in front of the pony.

StarShine saw spacer looking at the stars. She flew up to him and said shyly "My dad.. When I was little.. Used to tell me that those were our ancestors.. And that when ponies died they turned into a star.. And that I would shine brighter than all of them.. Thus my name.." She sat down and smiled towards him.

@,

"I wouldn't doubt it" Spacer said with a smile then hiccuped "You can never know for sure unless it happens, too bad you can't know for sure unless you die" He took another deep breath "You know, I may seem like a hardcore partier and what not but deep down, I like to slow life up and smell the roses i guess you could say"

Rye felt pretty good, he never really had anyone to impress, he always just made mutual friends of which he talked to occasionally, but he really related to this mare, she was cool, and straight with people, but she as caring and nice too, thus the name Bitter sweet he assumed, he hopes this mare thought highly of him as well, at the moment he actually did have some pony to impress

StarShine said "Life's.. Better that way,.." She smiled softly than looked away. She said "Arnt you um suppust the be djing? Cause now theirs nothing playing!" She giggled at the quite ess of the room. She laughed to herself and walked away. She bumped into a stallion named Rye. She looked at him with big Saphire blue eyes. She blushed her long wavy mane out of her eyes. She said "Oh I'm so sorry!" The cute mare fretted.

"Ey, don't worry bout it, there's lots of people here, it'd be impossible not to bump into someone here"

(Bitter Sweet) "Um where's the music, can't dance with some jams to get me pumped"

(Rye) "I dig, I dig, anyway what's your name? Did you just get here?"

(Filler filler filler filler filler)

Okay Red, forget the dance floor. Let's try again at finding your very special somepony, Red thought to himself. He walked around until he noticed a light lavender Pegasus mare with a long wavy purple mane. Her name was Starshine. Red walked over to her. "Uh... hi! What's your name?" asked Red, trying to sound confident.

Edited by Red Pegasus

"Comet flailed his hoof around as Traveller poured some drinks for some other ponies, he was trying to make this image go away.

"What do you eant Comet?" He asked to his imagination. It didnt say anything, it just nodded it's head toward the dance floor.

"Noooo nonono no. I can't dance, nor do I have enough alcohol in my system to try..." Said Comet to his mirage.

Blaze scratched his back, sitting on a cloud. He just woke up from a nap.

He heard some distant music playing, then he remembered that he was invited to a party by Pinkie Pie.

"The wind isn't in my favor, it will be exhausting flying over there." the thought to himself.

He sailed down to the ground, landing softly. "I guess I'll just walk, despite it's a bit far."

Strolling through the city, he headed towards the music.

( I'm off to work, so i'll be strolling for a bit ^^  )

Getting one last stretch in, Spacer heads back inside to the stage and turns the music back up. Placing his headphones on his ears he begins to play the song 'Party with Pinkie'. One of his personal favorites. Taking a look around he saw glowsticks everywhere and laughed a bit to himself. He still couldnt figure out how he had a glowstick around his neck but oh well. He could feel like burn from moving around all night but still had an unfinished cider in his hoof. Downing the cider almost falling backwards, Spacer said "Whoohoo! we gunna party all night!" he said slurring.

Suddenly the music started up once more and Rye looked up at the stage, "uh, you think he's ok?"

(Bitter Sweet) "well he's a DJ he should be able to stomach a lot of cider, I'm sure he's fine" Rye shrugged and continued to I've his body, he was getting a little bit tired but he wasn't going to slow down if Bitter Sweet wasn't going to. Time passed and she didn't even seem phased, 'Dang this mare could dance a lot' Rye thought

Seeing that most of the ponies were at the bar, Spacer put on a slower tempered song on with occasional bass drops so every pony could rest. Sweat was dripping down the side of Spacer's face as he wiped it away and headed down the steps about tripping but kept his balance with his wings until making it to the bottom of the steps, there he slowly made his way through the dancefloor smiling at ponies while retaining his balance before he grabbed onto the bar and sat down.

Green was sitting at the table, bored. Red had been away for a while. I guess I'll just get something to drink, Green thought to himself. He got up and walked to the bar. "Can I get a vodka, please?" he said to the brown-maned, light grey Pegasus stallion behind the bar.

Rye and Bitter watched as Spacer wobbly walked down the stairs and took a seat at the bar, Rye and Bitter made their way out of the bar and took a seat next to Spacer "Uh Spacer you feeling all right?" Rye questioned as he watched Spacer lay his head down for a second

(Bitter Sweet) "I know your a DJ and all, but maybe you should try and digest some of that cider before you put more on top of it?"

Rye nodded, and looked at Spacer, "Maybe a water or something Spacer?"

Looking at Rye and bitter sweet "Ya i'm okay just you know, tired from moving around" he said. Calling out to traveller "Could i get another cider over here". He looked back over to bitter sweet and rye "maybe i'll drink some water, after this last cider" he declared placing his head on the bar. "Can't stop the fun right?" he said smiling lazily.

Welcoming himself in... Howard swiftly trots towards the bar to advance on the remaining seats.

"How is everyone doing? Am I late?I'm late aren't I? Damn!"

he probes while flexing a both brows, all the while eyeing out a suitable spot to sit. 'but what shall I drink?' he questions himself.

@, @,

Nuclear turned to see Spacer at the bar, apparently getting more cider. "I kinda agree with the other pony, Spacer." I suggest eating something else or drinking some water." suggested Nuclear, sipping her mug of cider.

She wasn't feeling very tipsy yet as it was only her second mug and unlike the first one she was taking her time.

((Hey guys. Sorry about disappearing. D:))

Dj Starlight turned to see Dj Spacer tired out, so she stepped in. 'I'll take over here, Spacer!' She said with a wink.

Starlight stepped up to the platform and put on the track "Vinylicious." This was one of her favorites.

She bobbed her head to the beat, smiling happy at all of the ponies dancing in front of her.

"Maybeeee..." Spacer said looking at Nuclear then to every pony who was around him "You guys are awesome" He said "This is all for you guys!" he said spining in his bar stool. "If i could i would kiss you all, but I have amazing kissing skills no one could handle here!". Spacer was definitely feeling it now. "Glad I could hang with all you guys!"

Traveller ran around passing drink. Everyone had flocked to the bar and he had a tough time keeping up. A bunch of ponies sat in front of him. He poured 5 ciders, passing each pony a cider and a small glass of water. 'You guys are crazy. I can barely keep up.' Traveller grinned as he poured more cider.