Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cześć... oh wait, um... hello everybody!

Imeshovy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've got link to this forum from my friend, Burning Question. Thank you! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It's quite a long story. Everything started two years ago when I was watching some funny pics at the Internet. Suddenly I saw some images with ponies. Then I thought "Ponies from kids show in this page? What the hay?". After that I went to Youtube, where I had a MLP:FiM episode as proposal video. I watched it (it was "Secret of my Excess" episode). And then I got addicted to ponies ;d .

It would be polite if I write something about me, I think :unsure: .

So, hello! As you can see, I'm Imeshovy. Some people calls me also Marcin. I guess because that's my name...  I'm 19 years old.

Anyway, I'm from small town called Zgierz. Sounds weird, don't you think? ^^ That's because it's located in Poland, near 3rd largest city Łódź (eng. Boat   :) ).

Currently I'm studying Journalism and Social Communication at the University of Łódź. I'd like to become an press journalist. But some friends says that I'll end as KFC worker :V. I hope they'll be wrong ^^.

I created an account on this page because I am curious about non Polish bronies and pegasis. I hope that I'm gonna meet some creative people here and of course have fun  ^_^ .

Sorry for my possible mistakes. My English is not perfect, but I'm doing my best! :D

• Brohoof 2

welcome to the forums! 

don't worry about your english, i've seen some people do a lot worse on here :P

anyway, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any other member. i'm sure they'll be willing to help you out.

hope to see you posting around!

Thanks for kind words :)

English language is one of the reasons that I've created an account here. I haven't used this language for a reeeeealy long time (over half year, I guess). So I hope I'll recover my memory and also improve my English language skills ^^.

Omg, omg, omg, omg, polish brony! Hi, cześć and siema! :D Finally yet another person from Poland on forums! :3 Enjoy Your stay and I am adding You to friends right away xD

Hello nice to meet you,

I'm gonna go with the mane consensus here, your english is just fine. Journalism and communications, how interesting :D I have some friends that also studied in communications and ended up doing some very interesting things. Not to worry about the future. I just finished my Psychology and they have a similar saying that we just end up working at Starbucks :)

Have fun!

Oh, I didn't expected that there will be more bronies and pegasis from my country.

Sweet :3 .

Haha, we are a small group here on forums, so it's always nice to see someone new from Poland :)