Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Carbon Maestro

I tend to do it a lot on the forums, though when I was in school once I almost slipped and said everypony while I was reading aloud.

I love how some of the new bronies use "everypony" all the time while the older ones don't.

This conversation is like the wars on the pronounciation of "Gif" or "Jif."

In public I'd never say everypony except maybe at a convention or in jest with a friend, but on the forum I've used everypony a few times usually without really realizing it.  I think it has to do with how good of a mood I'm in... if I'm in a good mood and feeling a bit silly, I'll sometimes say everypony on here.  Otherwise I usually just stick with everybody.

I'm used to using ''everybody'' 'cuz thats how all of us naturally say it, DUH. But then again, I do like to use the term ''everypony'' if I'm talking about something My Little Pony related.

• 7 years later...

I occasionally use everpony when referring to fellow fans but for the most part, I use everybody. When referring to ponies I use everypony, though I have referred to them as everybody. However, I have not and never will use everypony when talking to people who are not fans of MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I moved onto 'Every-creature' when the show did. The RP'er in me tried to stay consistent with the era, but in application, to my surprise, it apparently makes Pony events feel less exclusive. A couple of different Furries actually went out of their way to let me know they appreciated it.

Everybody. Saying everypony or creature irl or on any site feels weird af. Only use it when I’m quoting the show. Otherwise it just makes people think I’m cringe. 

• 7 months later...

I use everybody when referring to humans (EQG, forums members...) and "everypony" when specifically talking about ponies. If there are other creatures present, I use many different things, such as "everycreature", everybody, and everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-06-03 at 11:38 AM, EpicEnergy said:

It's "everypony" because "everybody" is heresy! :Cozy: :-P

But I likey though:toldya: rrrrrrrrrr...

Everyone would work though.... Every creature kinda sucks..... 

Every Juan would also work in a way..... 

• 3 months later...