Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Manehatten: City of Gold (Private!)

Demirari

(This is private! So shoo!  :squee: )

Majestic Bloom was in the process of munching on a piece of bread as she walked down the busy streets of Manehatten. Checking a small piece of paper, she continued her path. She had questions to ask, and she wasn't going to leave without getting them! Unless the pony decided to start threatening her with a weapon, then it is a totally different story. One where she'll be scrambling out. 

Rounding the corner, she spotted the place she needed to go. Stopping before the door, she adjusted her trusty fedora, that was after finishing her bread of course. Pushing the doorbell, she waited patiently. Her pencil and notebook was concealed inside her left saddlebag, they were small and fairly cheap, nothing expensive, and was enough for her type of job. Which didn't include running away from large beings that would gobble her up and turn her into lunch. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oi you ruddy moronsa get back here and pay for your items!" Draco yelled out as he chased after stubborn fashion mares who ordered rare gems for their clothes and didn't pay him the exact ammount. Because in their words 'He should be able to get by on only20 bits' well let's just say that pssed off the stallion and his infamoush Irish accent kicked in along with his temper.

Majestic Bloom waited for a while, she checked her watch. It almost had been ten minutes, what was the pony doing? Then she started to hear what was translated into her ears as chasing sounds and hurried hoof movements. When the sounds got closer, she did the wises thing, that is moving the hell out of the way. 

Majestic Bloom waited for a while, she checked her watch. It almost had been ten minutes, what was the pony doing? Then she started to hear what was translated into her ears as chasing sounds and hurried hoof movements. When the sounds got closer, she did the wises thing, that is moving the hell out of the way. 

"Woah, woah, woah," Draco yelled out as he slipped right into a nearby wall. "Bloody balls on a merry weather balloon the hurt like a pin to the bas. Shite," Draco yelpped out as he glared at the smirking mares. He smiled as a large pool of water was dumped onto them. "That's what ya get you bloody harlot,"

Majestic Bloom stared for a while till she slowly pulled out a notepad and a pencil and started jolting things down. She didn't know what was exactly going on, but it was rather hilarious. Though she had to feel bad for the mares, and is the pony she was suppose to interview Irish? 

Draco looked to the pony jotting things down. "So miss why are you writing things down when you could help me get my payment from those blight addled mongoose," Draco said as he tilted his head towards the two mares. "Of course why help a courier at all sheesh,"

"Huh? Oh sorry," Majestic Bloom responded sheepishly. Then she spoke, "Excuse me misses, but you should pay the courier his payment. Or else some two ponies may end up in Top New's newspaper and radio tomorrow or sometime soon." Top News was a high end news network. Practically being insulted on there was like being thrown garbage at.

"Huh? Oh sorry," Majestic Bloom responded sheepishly. Then she spoke, "Excuse me misses, but you should pay the courier his payment. Or else some two ponies may end up in Top New's newspaper and radio tomorrow or sometime soon." Top News was a high end news network. Practically being insulted on there was like being thrown garbage at.

"He is just some courier. He says he delivers to the princesses themselves but who would believe him," The two mares sneered. "Oi lassies guess what I do deliver to Celestia and Luna. I am Draco O'Malley courier of O'Malley's Exotic Import and Export. And the best darn singer of blues around," Draco said.

"Well it is necessary for you to pay the full price. It'll be rude, wouldn't it? And I'm sure ponies will believe a high class paper, and I know ponies that will easily publish such things," Majestic Bloom replied. She then jolted something's down rather fast.

"Well it is necessary for you to pay the full price. It'll be rude, wouldn't it? And I'm sure ponies will believe a high class paper, and I know ponies that will easily publish such things," Majestic Bloom replied. She then jolted something's down rather fast.

The mares pulled out their bits and gave it to Draco. "Thank you for your help miss?" Draco asked as he counted the bits out. Then tossed the two mares their change. "Their now then your Majestic Bloom?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare with the notes in her magic.

"Huh?" Majestic Bloom looked up from taking her notices, "Oh me? Yeah, I'm Majestic Bloom! Are you Draco?" She finished her writing before putting her pencil and notepad away, it would be rude to be talking while writing. She straightened her fedora, which was knocked out of place when she jumped away from what could have been her one way ticket to a large bruise on her forehead. 

"Huh?" Majestic Bloom looked up from taking her notices, "Oh me? Yeah, I'm Majestic Bloom! Are you Draco?" She finished her writing before putting her pencil and notepad away, it would be rude to be talking while writing. She straightened her fedora, which was knocked out of place when she jumped away from what could have been her one way ticket to a large bruise on her forehead. 

"Yep that's me. Draco's the name. Courier pony is the game. My my aren't you lovely," Draco said with a compliment. "Anyhow  you said you wanted an interview?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare with a slight smile to his muzzle as he chuckled to himself. "That wasn't the best introduction,"

"Probably wasn't the best in the world," Majestic Bloom agreed before speaking, "Yep! I am Editor in Chief of the New Pony Times, or more well known as Majestic Bloom. And I'm here to ask you a few questions." She was rather proud that she was the Editor in Chief of one of the largest newspapers in Equestria. 

"Probably wasn't the best in the world," Majestic Bloom agreed before speaking, "Yep! I am Editor in Chief of the New Pony Times, or more well known as Majestic Bloom. And I'm here to ask you a few questions." She was rather proud that she was the Editor in Chief of one of the largest newspapers in Equestria. 

"Do I hear abit of pride in the reporter's voice?" Draco asked playfully. "Anyhow where do you wanna do it?" Draco asked still jokingly. "The interview I mean not here in the middle of the pony square now do ya?" He said chuckling to himself. He looked at thew mare's eyes "You have pretty eyes,"

Majestic Bloom just stared at Draco for a bit, before speaking, "Well that was creepy, anyhow, preferably somewhere quiet and nice." Now that to Majestic Bloom, that was just plain out creepy and something very, very strange. Was it suppose to be a compliment? Guess so, but creepy still.  

Majestic Bloom just stared at Draco for a bit, before speaking, "Well that was creepy, anyhow, preferably somewhere quiet and nice." Now that to Majestic Bloom, that was just plain out creepy and something very, very strange. Was it suppose to be a compliment? Guess so, but creepy still.  

Draco chuckled "I know just the place. A small cafe run by my friend Creamy Latte. Yes make your sexual innuendos now," Draco said as he walked towards the cafe with a slight hum. His day was finally done thanks to Majestic Bloom.  "Oh and thanks you freed up my day,"

"Did I?" Majestic Bloom asked, questioningly, "What did I do?"

It was a slow, and Creamy Latte meant that. Sitting on her favorite table, she waited. There was a few there and there, but compared to yesterday? What a bloody large difference. 

"TableTops! I'll be heading out now," one of her servers yelled as he headed out. Oh right, his shift ended just now. Bored, she sipped her latte, waiting patiently. 

"Did I?" Majestic Bloom asked, questioningly, "What did I do?"

It was a slow, and Creamy Latte meant that. Sitting on her favorite table, she waited. There was a few there and there, but compared to yesterday? What a bloody large difference. 

"TableTops! I'll be heading out now," one of her servers yelled as he headed out. Oh right, his shift ended just now. Bored, she sipped her latte, waiting patiently. 

"Oi LATTE you in?" Draco yelled out trying to startle the mare. He snickered to himself when he saw the mare then snuck up behind her and huskily whispered "Hello pretty mare can I get a piece of those buns," he had to laugh as he dodged a hot latte being thrown at him. "Chill it's just me the friendly irish pony,"

"HOLY SWEET GOODNESS OF A LATTE!" Creamy Latte yelled in surprise when she threw her cup of latte instinctively. Breathing heavily with a hoof laid on her chest, she slowly collected herself before speaking, "Oh, it is just you, the Irish courier, and you brought a friend I see. What is your name? I am Creamy Latte, as announced by our self-esteemed Irish stallion.

"Well, I'm Majestic Bloom," Majestic Bloom responded a bit awkwardly. A nice shake of hoofs, and they were set. 

Draco chuckled "Yep life is good. So did you get rid of that nickname Table omething Creamy?" Draco asked with a smile towards his friend. "Or do you need me to buck your old crush in his teeth again?" he asked with a boisterous laugh. "Ah but seriously lass it's good to see you. How about a hug?"

"Ugh." Creamy Latte responded with a sigh, "Please don't. It's already bad enough most stallions avoid me, except for a few, I don't want rumors to start appearing."

"Huh?" Majestic Bloom was a bit confused on what the two were talking about. Due to her being an outsider and all.

Draco chuckled "Alright alright. I get it no bucking the futur suitors. Anyway Majestic Bloom you wanted an interview with me?" Draco asked as he looked at Majestic Bloom. He sat across from Creamy and motioned for Majestic to sit with him for the interview.

"Ah yes! Right!" Majestic Bloom sitting down, getting out her notepad and pencil. She got a ton of questions, which hopefully will be asked. Creamy Latte watched what Majestic Bloom did with interest. Then a fast comparison, damn this mare was tall compared to her.

"Ah yes! Right!" Majestic Bloom sitting down, getting out her notepad and pencil. She got a ton of questions, which hopefully will be asked. Creamy Latte watched what Majestic Bloom did with interest. Then a fast comparison, damn this mare was tall compared to her.

"Well ask me the questions I will answer them as best as I can," Draco said as he grabbed a latte. He smiled at the mare with a gentle smile. He chuckled his job took him everywhere from the griffin kingdom to the tribes of zebras where his friend Delia resided.

"Alright then. First question, where were you born? A leading answer after that was, who were your parents?" Easy and simple questions, then the more deeper questions. Standard for her to do this.

Creamy Latte payed half of her attention to the conversation, drinking her latte.