Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Manehatten: City of Gold (Private!)

Demirari

Creamy Latte wiped her eyes a couple times as she listened. Compared to the last few, this one was just plain out sad and horrible. She felt a hoof, Majestic Bloom giving off a sad smile. Majestic Bloom fared much better, due to listening in on operas and all.

"An that ladies and gentle colts is the end of the show," Draco said as he tipped his fedora to the crowd as he went to the two mares "Did you two ladies enjoy the return of Ol Silver Eyes?" Draco asked with a smile on his muzzle. He looked at the two mares expecting some good reviews.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creamy Late clapped while rubbing her eyes. She spoke out loud, "Beautiful!" Then returned to getting napkins and wiping her eyes.

"Excellent voice," Majestic Bloom added in, faring much better than the tear machine right next to her. She then continued, "Very good song."

Creamy Late clapped while rubbing her eyes. She spoke out loud, "Beautiful!" Then returned to getting napkins and wiping her eyes.

"Excellent voice," Majestic Bloom added in, faring much better than the tear machine right next to her. She then continued, "Very good song."

Draco chuckled "You always were a sensitive mare Creamy," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. He hummed the tune. "It's a sad tune isn't it?" Draco asked as he sat between the two mares as he hugged them both comfortingly.  he smiled to himself as he looked to the two mares. "Anyhow good to know I still got it,"

"Y-yea I guess," Creamy Latte replied as she finally felt the tears stop. Then she blinked a couple of times to clear her eyes, "Yea you still got it alright."

Majestic Bloom started to write something's down before placing her pencil and notepad away. Then she spoke, "That was one heck of a voice."

"When your family is full of musicians.  It helps to learn to get your voice to be versatile. So yeah any how are you two doing alright?" Draco asked with a slight smile on his muzzle. He chuckled "Aww you cried for my show Creamy how cute," Draco said with a teasing tone.

"Y-yea I guess," Creamy Latte replied as she finally felt the tears stop. Then she blinked a couple of times to clear her eyes, "Yea you still got it alright."
Majestic Bloom started to write something's down before placing her pencil and notepad away. Then she spoke, "That was one heck of a voice."

"Y-yeah, I cried for your show, got a problem with it?" Creamy Latte responded, embarrassed, then she continued, "It isn't like I don't cry for any other performances."

"Interesting," Majestic Bloom replied as she wrote somethings down after picking up her notepad and pencil.

"Y-yeah, I cried for your show, got a problem with it?" Creamy Latte responded, embarrassed, then she continued, "It isn't like I don't cry for any other performances."

"Interesting," Majestic Bloom replied as she wrote somethings down after picking up her notepad and pencil.

Draco said "I'm just teasing you Creamy," Draco said as he ordered a whiskey. "What is interesting?" Draco asked as he looked at Majestic Bloom. He was now curious about what was interesting. "Aww Creamy here I thought you missed my voice. And your exact words were. 'I missed your voice'" Draco said jokingly.

(edited)

Creamy Latte only mumbled at that, humphing and looking away. "Clever bastard." Was one that was understandable in her mumblings.

"That you came from a musician family. A question right now would be, "Why did you took up to being a courier? It would be safer and such," Majestic Bloom replied.

Edited by Demirari

Creamy Latte only mumbled at that, humphing and looking away. "Clever bastard." Was one that was understandable in her mumblings.

"That you came from a musician family. A question right now would be, "Why did you took up to being a courier? It would be safer and such," Majestic Bloom replied.

Draco chuckled "Ah but seeing my customers happy and having their items they have always wanted in their hooves. Besides This is only once in awhile and I still get payed for it," Draco said slightly. "Heh that and I wanted to do something other than being a singer," he said.

"I see," Majestic Bloom replied, before jolting something's down onto her notepad.

Creamy Latte sniffed a couple of times, before regaining her composure. Then she spoke, "So what do we do now?" If this was what they were going to do for the remaining day, it appears that life just got boring.

"Well what do you two want to do?" Draco asked as he smiled at then. "You could mud wrestle," Draco said jokingly as he laughed. He rolled his eyes at the stupid joke of his. he enjoyed teasing these two mares it was so much fun," he said as he chuckled slightly to himself.

"Lets not mud wrestle," Creamy Latte responded as she tapped her chin with her hoof, then she spoke, after thinking a while, "How about we go to a park? To relax and enjoy the atmosphere?" 

Majestic Bloom stared at Creamy Latte for a second before speaking, "That, I did not expect to come out of your mouth."

"I am not what I look like, I am myself," Creamy Latte responded, quoting something, and furthering herself from what her name and what she looks like, would suggest. 

Draco chuckled "Exactly," he said "And sure that sounds good," Draco said as he looked at the two mares. He chuckled "So Majestic what's with your fetish with fedoras?" Draco asked the mare as he looked at the mare. He smiled mischievously as he looked at the sky.

"Lets not mud wrestle," Creamy Latte responded as she tapped her chin with her hoof, then she spoke, after thinking a while, "How about we go to a park? To relax and enjoy the atmosphere?" 

Majestic Bloom stared at Creamy Latte for a second before speaking, "That, I did not expect to come out of your mouth."

"I am not what I look like, I am myself," Creamy Latte responded, quoting something, and furthering herself from what her name and what she looks like, would suggest. 

"Oh that... I don't have a fetish!" Majestic Bloom replied in denial. She blushed in embarrassment for a bit before sighing. Then she spoke, "Ok, ok, maybe I do have a fetish for fedoras. It is ummm, do to a colt I met when I was young. He had this really nice fedora, and, and..." Majestic Bloom trailed off in thought. 

"Oh that... I don't have a fetish!" Majestic Bloom replied in denial. She blushed in embarrassment for a bit before sighing. Then she spoke, "Ok, ok, maybe I do have a fetish for fedoras. It is ummm, do to a colt I met when I was young. He had this really nice fedora, and, and..." Majestic Bloom trailed off in thought. 

"And?" Draco asked as he started to snicker as he looked at the mare "You wanted to feel his fedora against your fur.You naughty naughty mare," Draco said teasingly as he started to boisterously laugh aloud He couldn't help it he couldn't help but tease poor Majestic Bloom.

@@dragon4111

"It was just only a fedora!" Majestic Bloom replied, covering her face with her own fedora. She couldn't bare to look up or face anyone right now. Heck, her face was probably the same shade as a tomato.

Creamy Latte watched the scene with a smile, but she spoke, to aid Majestic Bloom, feeling pity, "Hey Draco, stop teasing the poor mare already."

@@dragon4111

"It was just only a fedora!" Majestic Bloom replied, covering her face with her own fedora. She couldn't bare to look up or face anyone right now. Heck, her face was probably the same shade as a tomato.

Creamy Latte watched the scene with a smile, but she spoke, to aid Majestic Bloom, feeling pity, "Hey Draco, stop teasing the poor mare already."

"Alright alright," Draco said hugging The poor mare to him. "Sorry I teas my friends. "Your blush is so cute Majestic," he said with a smile on his muzzle. he chuckled slightly. "Sorry ladies I can't help but tease you guys," he said as he looked at the poor mare.He shook his head.

Majestic Bloom was blushing from the nuzzle and also from the teasing she had received before hand. 

"I have noticed that," Creamy Latte responded, rolling her eyes before speaking, "So to the park now?" She motioned her hoof to the direction of the park. 

Majestic Bloom was blushing from the nuzzle and also from the teasing she had received before hand. 

"I have noticed that," Creamy Latte responded, rolling her eyes before speaking, "So to the park now?" She motioned her hoof to the direction of the park. 

"Of course let's go. I enjoy the park," Draco said as he started to walk. "You to ladies coming or do you want one more song?" Draco asked simply and jokingly. "Heh aren't you both sso cute," he said with a slight laugh.  He couldn't help but be himself around these two mares. He always had to act like the humble courier.

"Lets not," Creamy Latte replied following Draco. If Draco sang one more song that was related to something sad, they probably will see Creamy Latte crying tears the width and length of rivers. It would be rather comical to see that.

Majestic Bloom followed behind, whispering to herself, "I'm cute?" 

"Lets not," Creamy Latte replied following Draco. If Draco sang one more song that was related to something sad, they probably will see Creamy Latte crying tears the width and length of rivers. It would be rather comical to see that.

Majestic Bloom followed behind, whispering to herself, "I'm cute?" 

Draco chuckled as he laid in the grass of the park. He was enjoying the sun on his wings along with the company of the two mares"Hmm yes you are cute Majestic," Draco said simply as he was becoming alittle drowsy at the warmth of the sun on his out stretched and large.

Creamy Latte snuggled underneath the wings without warning. For her, the wings were practically top grade pillows that were for free. Why spend money when you got wings? Sadly, she was an earth pony.

Majestic Bloom decided not to follow what Creamy Latte did, instead, she laid nearby, "Those are some large wings you have there."

Far away, still visible, there were three figures. One of them was in the center, fidgeting. A large tome floated in the air as the three figures got ready to do whatever they were going to do. 

Creamy Latte snuggled underneath the wings without warning. For her, the wings were practically top grade pillows that were for free. Why spend money when you got wings? Sadly, she was an earth pony.

Majestic Bloom decided not to follow what Creamy Latte did, instead, she laid nearby, "Those are some large wings you have there."

Far away, still visible, there were three figures. One of them was in the center, fidgeting. A large tome floated in the air as the three figures got ready to do whatever they were going to do. 

Draco chuckled "Thank you. I try to keep my feathers really soft," Draco said teasingly as he looked at Creamy Latte. "Cute," Draco said with a slight chuckled "Don't you want to be under my wings Majestic?" Draco asked teasingly as he looked at the mare. He snickered slightly "Oh and your still blushing abit,"

"N-no," Majestic Bloom replied, looking away. There was no way she was going to be snuggling under those soft, heavenly looking wings. Sadly, a minute latter, she was sighing in content underneath the large wings.

Creamy Latte's tail was softly swishing.

"N-no," Majestic Bloom replied, looking away. There was no way she was going to be snuggling under those soft, heavenly looking wings. Sadly, a minute latter, she was sighing in content underneath the large wings.

Creamy Latte's tail was softly swishing.

"I'll be here ladies," Draco said as he looked at the two mares. "I mean it's nice isn't it?" he asked with a grin as he placed his wings onto the mares back. "Hmm sounds like like we need a nap don't you think ladies?" Draco asked with a joking grin to his muzzle. He smiled gently at the two mares.