Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Manehatten: City of Gold (Private!)

Demirari

"Alright then. First question, where were you born? A leading answer after that was, who were your parents?" Easy and simple questions, then the more deeper questions. Standard for her to do this.

Creamy Latte payed half of her attention to the conversation, drinking her latte.

"I was born on the Ireland. Lovely place. Ah the lovely lasses. And my parents well they were musicians. They taught me to sing," Draco said slightly embarrassed. He looked at the mare "Anymore questions?" Draco asked as he felt embarrassed from what he said.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majestic Bloom continued to write, being look up again. Then she spoke after reading the questions she wanted to ask, "Interesting. Did you receive a full education and went to college before?"

Creamy Latte continued to drink her latte, still bored as hell. Then she noticed a familiar face on the streets. Then she spoke up, "Excuse me. I need to meet someone." Then she got up and practically ran for the door.

Majestic Bloom continued to write, being look up again. Then she spoke after reading the questions she wanted to ask, "Interesting. Did you receive a full education and went to college before?"

Creamy Latte continued to drink her latte, still bored as hell. Then she noticed a familiar face on the streets. Then she spoke up, "Excuse me. I need to meet someone." Then she got up and practically ran for the door.

"Yep university But I needed The money to pay for it. So I went to sing at the Coco Bucko," Draco explained as he looked at the reporter mare. "So the hours were abit chaotic but I came out beterfor it," Draco said as he took a sip of his latte. He traced around the rim thinking of the past.

"Interesting. So how did you get into being a courier?" Majestic Bloom asked as she wrote some more things into her notepad.

Coffee Latte was serving a stallion a large cup of coffee with a small slice of cake. They seemed to converse for a bit. Then the stallion spoke a bit of Latin before he started eating.

"Interesting. So how did you get into being a courier?" Majestic Bloom asked as she wrote some more things into her notepad.

Coffee Latte was serving a stallion a large cup of coffee with a small slice of cake. They seemed to converse for a bit. Then the stallion spoke a bit of Latin before he started eating.

"Well I enjoy seeing the looks my customers has when they see I've delivered their packages," Draco said as he looked at the mare. "Heh so any other questions?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare with a smile on his muzzle. "I'll be here all day hmm need anything else Majestic Bloom?"

"Ah yes. Do you run into trouble with customers often?" Majestic Bloom asked. From what she heard and saw, it seems like this would be common occurrence.

Creamy Latte and the stallion seemed to talk. Especially with the stallion being rather excited and rather loud. Something about runes and magic in general.

"Ah yes. Do you run into trouble with customers often?" Majestic Bloom asked. From what she heard and saw, it seems like this would be common occurrence.

Creamy Latte and the stallion seemed to talk. Especially with the stallion being rather excited and rather loud. Something about runes and magic in general.

"Not really. It just seems like that but it only happens with the upper class who think they are better than me," Draco said simply. "

That's why I try to stay close to Ponyville but the higher classes pay better," Draco said as he drank his latte. "But hey that is just my opinion," Draco said simply.

"I see," Majestic Bloom replied, writing down more things onto her notepad, "Interesting so far. Why did you threaten the pony before? The one that caught New Pony Time's eyes."

The stallion got up and paid the bill before leaving, waving Creamy Latte good bye before he teleported away. 

"I see," Majestic Bloom replied, writing down more things onto her notepad, "Interesting so far. Why did you threaten the pony before? The one that caught New Pony Time's eyes."

The stallion got up and paid the bill before leaving, waving Creamy Latte good bye before he teleported away. 

"They wouldn't pay me fully. Now before you say anything I met afew fine gentle stallions that pay for their items. I respect them for it. But it's those ponies that try to skip out on their bill," Draco said with a slight growl to his voice. "Plus I'm always up for a fight,"

"I see," Majestic Bloom replied, writing down some more things. Then she looked at her questions before speaking, "I think that is all for today."

"Wow! You guys are finally done?" Creamy Latte said, sliding onto a seat without falling or tipping over the seat. Then she spoke, "I was talking to someone for like twenty minutes."

"I see," Majestic Bloom replied, writing down some more things. Then she looked at her questions before speaking, "I think that is all for today."

"Wow! You guys are finally done?" Creamy Latte said, sliding onto a seat without falling or tipping over the seat. Then she spoke, "I was talking to someone for like twenty minutes."

"There's not much to me Creamy. Oh and found a new colt friend?" Draco asked jokingly as he payed for his two cups of lattes. "So are you two off. I would love a tour of this wonderful city," Draco said as he looked at the two mares with a smile. He was also checking them both out as he couldn't help himself.

"Not really. He's a good old friend of mine. A Romane Noble," Creamy Latte replied, "And sure I guess." Majestic Bloom nodded her head, agreeing. Besides the interview, she was practically free. That was way shorter than she had predicted. She got today and tomorrow free.

"Not really. He's a good old friend of mine. A Romane Noble," Creamy Latte replied, "And sure I guess." Majestic Bloom nodded her head, agreeing. Besides the interview, she was practically free. That was way shorter than she had predicted. She got today and tomorrow free.

"You know how they say Manehatten is only for yourself?" Draco asked as he looked at the two mares. "Well I wrote a song about it but it's alittle somber if you get my meaning. Anyhow if you want to hear me sing I'll see about getting you seats at the Coco Bucko," he said simply.

"Sure why not," Majestic Bloom replied as she stashed away her notepad and pencil into her small saddlebag.

"Got nothing else to do," Creamy Latte responded, "Business had been slow today." Which was true, due to the lack of customers right now, and it wouldn't be fun to sit there and do nothing.

"Sure why not," Majestic Bloom replied as she stashed away her notepad and pencil into her small saddlebag.

"Got nothing else to do," Creamy Latte responded, "Business had been slow today." Which was true, due to the lack of customers right now, and it wouldn't be fun to sit there and do nothing.

"What's wrong with you two you seem to be down in the dumps. Care to tell this irish stallion?" Draco asked with a boisterous smile on his muzzle as he secretly groped the two mares just to get a reaction. out of them. Be they angry or be they happy he'll never know unless he ventures into the unknown.

"What are you doing?" Creamy Latte asked, her voice was strained from exploding from anger. Then she blinked as Majestic Bloom bolted, faster than the eye can see. Then she sighed, "Well you scared the hell out of her. Now, stop doing that before I throw cups of coffee at you."

"What are you doing?" Creamy Latte asked, her voice was strained from exploding from anger. Then she blinked as Majestic Bloom bolted, faster than the eye can see. Then she sighed, "Well you scared the hell out of her. Now, stop doing that before I throw cups of coffee at you."

"Woah she can run," Draco said as he flew after Majestic Bloom and looked at her "So quick to run away Majestic. Scary cat," Draco teased. He chuckled but Draco hit a lamppost "Oh ouch that hurts," Draco said with a pained ton of voice. "G on and laugh Majestic Bloom that was funny,"

And Majestic Bloom did just that, breaking down already. Rolling around the pavement, raising eyebrows from ponies around. 

Creamy Latte arrived to the scene after a while, that was of course, after she admired some furniture from a nearby shop. She looked at Draco and then at Majestic Bloom, wondering exactly what happened.

And Majestic Bloom did just that, breaking down already. Rolling around the pavement, raising eyebrows from ponies around. 

Creamy Latte arrived to the scene after a while, that was of course, after she admired some furniture from a nearby shop. She looked at Draco and then at Majestic Bloom, wondering exactly what happened.

"Feel better?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare rolling around. He chuckled "Anyhow yeah I hear you Creamy," Draco said as he looked at the two mares. "Well let's continue this tour shall we lasses?" he asked as he rubbed his nose slightly. He didn't feel it broken.

"Of course. Just as soon as she stops rolling around," Creamy Latte motioned to the currently broken unicorn on the ground.

After a while, Majestic Bloom slowly got up. She took a deep breath, smiling widely, "Oh dear Celestia. That was hilarious! You didn't except it!"

"Of course. Just as soon as she stops rolling around," Creamy Latte motioned to the currently broken unicorn on the ground.

After a while, Majestic Bloom slowly got up. She took a deep breath, smiling widely, "Oh dear Celestia. That was hilarious! You didn't except it!"

"Yeah no kidding," Draco said as he looked at the two mares. "You want to know why Majestic Bloom is laughing at me. Well it's because I followed her. And unfortunately I rammed into a lamppost. Still hurts like hell but hey now can we continue the tour," Draco said as he felt embarrassed.

"Yep," Creamy Latte replied as she started walking again, without further delay. She guessed that the direction of Coco Bucko must be in that direction.

Majestic Bloom was still smiling widely, her emotions filled with joy. She then spoke, "Well then, let's get going!"

"Yep," Creamy Latte replied as she started walking again, without further delay. She guessed that the direction of Coco Bucko must be in that direction.

Majestic Bloom was still smiling widely, her emotions filled with joy. She then spoke, "Well then, let's get going!"

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked around. "Hmm well there is a preview of the song if you want," Draco said as he walked towards the direction of the Coco Bucko swing club. "If you want the very same preview you know. Well now they are still using teleportation runes. Thought they got over the controversy," he said.

"I see, using teleportation runes," Creamy Latte responded as she followed Draco. Majestic Bloom was following of course, but was more interested in writing some things down. Such as the fact that it appears that Draco worked, or at least worked at Coco Bucko as a part-time job, as a singer. 

When Draco opened the door he heard the sounds of awful dubstep music. He stormed in clearly pissed off. This sacred hall of swing was being tarnished. He heard the story and he sighed. "Okay so Makuro here yes he's a griffin who enjoys swing. Those colts up there on stage decided to work here and change it. Well looks like I'll have to show them the power of my own voice. Heh by that I mean bring out the big speakers makuro it's time for ol Silver Eyes to make his appearance once more,"

Then he heard two ponies a male and mare began to sing after the dubstep and he sighed. "So that's how it is them,"

(No offence to you if your a fan)

Edited by dragon4111