private Manehatten: City of Gold (Private!)

Demirari

Majestic Bloom's ears flickered as she was suddenly barrages by music. Then she spoke, looking up, blinking once, "That was unexpected."

Creamy Latte only rolled her eyes, "Unexpected? This is practically a bar. Though, if one was focused on their notepad, it might make sense."

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majestic Bloom's ears flickered as she was suddenly barrages by music. Then she spoke, looking up, blinking once, "That was unexpected."

Creamy Latte only rolled her eyes, "Unexpected? This is practically a bar. Though, if one was focused on their notepad, it might make sense."

"Oi I'll have you know this is a respected establishment. These ponies on stage don't know that this is a swing club. Classy club," Draco said as he walked to the back as he pulled out his old black armani suit with a black fedora. "How do I look ladies?" Draco asked coming back to the two mares.

(edited)

"Fantastic," Majestic Bloom replied, looking at the suit and Draco, her eyes straying to the fedora.

Creamy Latte responded with something more complex, and yet, simple, well each phrase was simple, "Good looking, beautiful, dashing, anything else you need to fill your heart?" 

Of course, that was just before an unicorn opened the door to Coco Bucko, pissed. Then he spoke, irritated, "Who in the hell was playing dubstep?!" 

Edited by Demirari

"Fantastic," Majestic Bloom replied, looking at the suit and Draco, her eyes straying to the fedora.

Creamy Latte responded with something more complex, and yet, simple, well each phrase was simple, "Good looking, beautiful, dashing, anything else you need to fill your heart?" 

Of course, that was just before an unicorn opened the door to Coco Bucko, pissed. Then he spoke, irritated, "Who in the hell was playing dubstep?!" 

"Not me. I was just about to get on stage and blast them out of here," Draco said pointing to the two unicorn brothers. "So wounding f you Creamy and here I thought you liked it when I dressed up?" Draco asked teasingly thenn he noticed Majestic's eyes wondering to his fedora. "My, my like my armani fedora don 't you,"

"Of course I do," Creamy Latte responded, wrapping one of her hooves around Draco's neck, "But keep repeating it would get tiring. So I would keep it simple and short, easy for both parties, and the mare that apparently likes fedoras." She then pointed her remaining foreleg hoof at Majestic Bloom who was nodding her head. 

"Of course I do," Creamy Latte responded, wrapping one of her hooves around Draco's neck, "But keep repeating it would get tiring. So I would keep it simple and short, easy for both parties, and the mare that apparently likes fedoras." She then pointed her remaining foreleg hoof at Majestic Bloom who was nodding her head. 

Draco just chuckled "Isn't she cute though heh such a fan over  fedora's. I bet she has a fetish for them," Draco said teasing poor Majestic. He snickered. "Now then time for some music," Draco said putting a flair for the dramatic on as he walked towards the stage bucking the two stallion's off along with their equipment.

(edited)

Creamy Latte watched from a nearby table, along with Majestic Bloom of course. Whom was of course, was getting out of her trance with said fedora. Majestic Bloom then proceeded to hide her face from embarrassment as Creamy Latte watched calmly.

The stallion that had previously opened the door and demanded to know who was playing dub step walked out afterwards. It seemed like he wouldn't have to run some ponies through with a rapier. Which his friend wiped her forehead, knowing that her blade will be the death of innocents.

Edited by Demirari

Draco began to sing the song that he was known for in the Coco Bucko. It was his magnum opus. The song that was his exit from the stage.  He began to sway to the song as he sang. His song was both inspirational and melancholic. It was always Draco's way as he enjoyed the song as he sang his heart out.

(Maybe Creamy Latte saw Draco's last performance when she worked at the Coco Bucko)

"Isn't it good?" Creamy Latte asked, her voice dreamy. More due to the song than anything else.

"Yea," Majestic Bloom replied, "Very talented." Though she did not look up to Draco directly, due to the rather stylish fedora and all. She did had an obsession with fedoras after all.

"Well now there is something special in the air you lovely mares and gentlecolts want to know what it is?" Draco asked with a smile on his muzzle. "Well I'll tell you it's love. Love is in the air.  but can first love be sweet or can it be a deadly poison? Well Love is second time is even sweeter," Draco said as he then began to sing once more. The song was more of a sweet downing ballad. He tipped his fedora over his eyes as he sang.

Majestic Bloom just listened in, her face planted onto the table, trying not to be entranced by the fedora. Creamy Latte was listening in, smiling, before noticing Majestic Bloom wasn't looking up. She nudged her, "Hey, look up." The only response was mumbles and things about fedoras.

Majestic Bloom just listened in, her face planted onto the table, trying not to be entranced by the fedora. Creamy Latte was listening in, smiling, before noticing Majestic Bloom wasn't looking up. She nudged her, "Hey, look up." The only response was mumbles and things about fedoras.

Draco chuckled as he looked at the two mares. He walked down ad nuzzled both of them "Oh deary me is my two ladies not satisfied  with me performance?" Draco asked teasingly as he looked at the mares with a smile. "Or does the mare with the fedora fetishe doesn't want to have my armani fedora?"

"I don't have a fedora fetish," Majestic Bloom mumbled covering her face, only to peak up a bit at the fedora.

"I had seen a stallion balance himself on a stick while singing," Creamy Latte replied bluntly, "But that was still good… when was the last time I had seen you perform…"

"I don't have a fedora fetish," Majestic Bloom mumbled covering her face, only to peak up a bit at the fedora.

"I had seen a stallion balance himself on a stick while singing," Creamy Latte replied bluntly, "But that was still good… when was the last time I had seen you perform…"

"When I was on he stage last which was a few years ago. You looked good in a bunny outfit Creamy," Draco said teasingly as he snickered lightly joking. "Heh any how this is just the intermission for the show," he said as he looked to the stage longingly. "I feel almost alive on stage you know,"

"Shhhhhhh. That bunny suit is going to stay in the shades," Creamy Latte responded as she blushed a bit. That suit was going to stay inside the cardboard box inside her closet. Then she spoke, "What was the reason you left the stage anyways?"

Majestic Bloom was still covering her face.

"Shhhhhhh. That bunny suit is going to stay in the shades," Creamy Latte responded as she blushed a bit. That suit was going to stay inside the cardboard box inside her closet. Then she spoke, "What was the reason you left the stage anyways?"

Majestic Bloom was still covering her face.

"Aww but you looked exotic in it," Draco said jokingly. "I forgot. Honestly I forgot. Maybe it's just brings back some unwanted memories of my past that I don't want to bring up," Draco said as he put his fedora into his saddlebags. "Okay fedora fetish pony my fedora is put away," Draco said,

Majestic Bloom looked up a bit, double checking. Then she raised her head fully when she saw the fedora was gone. Her cheeks were still red from embarrassment, "I don't have a fetish for fedoras."

"I see," Creamy Latte responded as she looked at Draco then Majestic Bloom, "Seems like she's finally up from that embarrassment."

Majestic Bloom looked up a bit, double checking. Then she raised her head fully when she saw the fedora was gone. Her cheeks were still red from embarrassment, "I don't have a fetish for fedoras."

"I see," Creamy Latte responded as she looked at Draco then Majestic Bloom, "Seems like she's finally up from that embarrassment."

Draco then smiled as he laid his fedora infront of Majestic Bloom. "Here real Armani silk.take good care of it. It's my father's," Draco said then smile. "Fedora Fetish Pony," Draco said teasingly. "Heh so want to see my new song that I've worked on Creamy Latte?" he asked with a smile.

"Wow," Majestic Bloom spoke as she gently grabbed the fedora. She inspected it, her eyes shining. Then, after a while, she spoke, "Thank you so much."

"Oh? Sure why not," Creamy Latte responded, raising one of her eyebrows in curiosity. She wondered what type of song it will be.

Draco walked to the stage as he put on a replacement fedora which was navy blue. He smiled "Well not this town is out for yourself kinda town isn't it? Well maybe this next song will help show this town the error of it's mistakes," Draco said as he listened to the melancholy tune he then began to sing.

Creamy Latte only smiled at this, "I wish I could sing. It would be wonderful." If anything, Creamy Latte couldn't sing to save her life.

"I could sing, just more opera styled," Majestic Bloom responded listening in on the song.

"That's better than nothing," CreamyLatte responded with a hint of jealousy.

"I suppose,"'Majestic Bloom simply responded.

"Thank you thank you this next song is abit different for me to sing. Rather it's more like for the married couple out there. and couples of course. Heh sorry if this is different but I wrote this when I saw my friend Delia's wedding. Beautiful wedding," Draco said as he began to sing once more.

While Creamy Latte was entranced with the singing, Majestic Bloom was focusing on decoding it. If one thing that opera had taught her, is that every single song has some form of a story. While Draco practically just said it was for a wedding, she wondered if there was anything more than that. 

Draco ended his song with a whisper "I'm sorry if I wasn't enough for ya Delia," he shook his head as he walked off the stage. He walked to the bar and ordered a whiskey. "This song is for those who have a broken heart. Please have a drink when I sing," Draco said as he listened to the sad tune of the song. He began to sing as a lone tear dropped into the whiskey. He shook off his tears as he took a drink from his glass. Then lit a cigar.

Creamy Latte wiped her eyes a couple times as she listened. Compared to the last few, this one was just plain out sad and horrible. She felt a hoof, Majestic Bloom giving off a sad smile. Majestic Bloom fared much better, due to listening in on operas and all.