Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Manehatten: City of Gold (Private!)

Demirari

"That w-wasn't even what was intended!" Majestic Bloom was frustrated that their well-coordinated attack proved futile. It took much mental communication (i.e subtly moving their hooves in a fashion to formulate a plan). Though the soft feathers was an unexpected result of their now-failed plan. Creamy Latte seemed to be enjoying it.

Draco looked to the lake. He sighed to himself as his eyes showed hidden sadness. He remembered afew things about this park none too good memories. Draco looked at the two mares with a gentle smile. Sorrow though filled his being right now. He began to sing softly.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mares listened in on the singing, it was quite unexpected that Draco would be singing suddenly. Quite. Unexpected. Outlandish even with the current mood of the park. Creamy Latte thought for a bit before connecting the park to the singing, it was a guess. Majestic Bloom on the other hand... she couldn't connect anything to the singing besides memories. 

The mares listened in on the singing, it was quite unexpected that Draco would be singing suddenly. Quite. Unexpected. Outlandish even with the current mood of the park. Creamy Latte thought for a bit before connecting the park to the singing, it was a guess. Majestic Bloom on the other hand... she couldn't connect anything to the singing besides memories. 

Draco shook his head slightly "Sorry," Draco said. "Just unpleasant memories are associate with this park," Draco explained as he looked out to the horizon. "Beautiful though," Draco said as he looked at the two mares under his wings. "Well now are you two comfy?"

The mares nodded at that, it was comfortable. One of them, Creamy Latte stretched a bit before looking up into the skies. It was, if she remembered correctly, nearly time for a small rain shower. Then she spoke to the other two near her, "Should we go back to my café? It should rain soon."

The mares nodded at that, it was comfortable. One of them, Creamy Latte stretched a bit before looking up into the skies. It was, if she remembered correctly, nearly time for a small rain shower. Then she spoke to the other two near her, "Should we go back to my café? It should rain soon."

Draco nodded "Yeah let's be away from this place," Draco said as he held his wings over the two mares.  He would at least try to shelter them from the rain as they walked.  "It's gotten abit chaotic in Ponyville Creamy," Draco said as he was abit reluctant to ask this question.

Majestic Bloom smiled at the action as the three reached the café. She headers in first, intending to get the best spot possible and to avoid the rain sac which as she can. From there, she waited.

Creamy Latte nodded her head, "Is there something wrong?" The Mane Six are stationed there and she thought it'll be normal occurrence over there to be chaotic at times… though this could be different. Worry etched itself on her face.

Majestic Bloom smiled at the action as the three reached the café. She headers in first, intending to get the best spot possible and to avoid the rain sac which as she can. From there, she waited.

Creamy Latte nodded her head, "Is there something wrong?" The Mane Six are stationed there and she thought it'll be normal occurrence over there to be chaotic at times… though this could be different. Worry etched itself on her face.

"Can I move in with you?" Draco asked as he looked at her. He did clearly look tired. "How many times do I need to start over from the begining hmm? How many Fucking times do I need to replace everything after every goddamn disaster that plagues the town," Draco said anger clear in his voice.

Creamy Latte didn't respond as she entered her café, nodding to the only worker that was still there. Then she paused in her step before diverting her eyes back to Draco, "I understand… though I must warn you that my house is rather small. Probably not as spacious enough for one to feel comfortable." It was no mere exaggeration that Creamy Latte's house was small. Enough for a bedroom, a dining/living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

Creamy Latte didn't respond as she entered her café, nodding to the only worker that was still there. Then she paused in her step before diverting her eyes back to Draco, "I understand… though I must warn you that my house is rather small. Probably not as spacious enough for one to feel comfortable." It was no mere exaggeration that Creamy Latte's house was small. Enough for a bedroom, a dining/living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

Draco chuckled "Well if I become your room mate want me to move in with you?" Draco asked as he smiled at her gently. He chuckled as he sat down at a table. He gave a whistle as Creamy walked. He couldn't help it. He definitely has a thing for mares with big flanks.

Creamy Latte turned her head at that. Who blew that whistle?! Dismissing Draco as a suspect, she blushed a bit before hastily sitting herself in a seat next to Majestic Bloom. Then she spoke after glaring at most things, "I guess, as long as you don't mind the lack of area to move around."

Creamy Latte turned her head at that. Who blew that whistle?! Dismissing Draco as a suspect, she blushed a bit before hastily sitting herself in a seat next to Majestic Bloom. Then she spoke after glaring at most things, "I guess, as long as you don't mind the lack of area to move around."

Draco chuckled slightly as he smiled at her. "Well we could find a two bedroom apartment," Draco said with a smile on his muzzle. He chuckled slightly "I'll set it up and all you have to do is agree if you want to," Draco said as he looked into her eyes gently.

Creamy Latte stared back, not of the same look, more of one that was extremely confused. Thinking for a bit, a bigger house would be rather fantastic, she could also buy that giant coffee cup she had been eyeing for a while from that shop not far away. Though her friend, Draco is acting really, really out of character. Sighing, she nodded her head.

Creamy Latte stared back, not of the same look, more of one that was extremely confused. Thinking for a bit, a bigger house would be rather fantastic, she could also buy that giant coffee cup she had been eyeing for a while from that shop not far away. Though her friend, Draco is acting really, really out of character. Sighing, she nodded her head.

Draco smiled only slightly. "So how have you been Creamy?" he asked as he looked at her. "Hmm," Draco thought to himself. "Well I hope you don't mind birds of Prey," Draco said as he looked at Creamy. "Because I have a pet Peregrine Falcon," Draco said as he looked at Creamy Latte.

Creamy Latte shook her head, "I don't mind if there is a bird. As long as it doesn't cause too much of a mess," she stressed the mess part as much as she could--she also had that glare that demanded a promise. Glancing at the café counter, Creamy Latte responded, her voice now chirpy, "rather good actually! Business is booming and I've been thinking of expanding the shop. What do you think?"

Creamy Latte shook her head, "I don't mind if there is a bird. As long as it doesn't cause too much of a mess," she stressed the mess part as much as she could--she also had that glare that demanded a promise. Glancing at the café counter, Creamy Latte responded, her voice now chirpy, "rather good actually! Business is booming and I've been thinking of expanding the shop. What do you think?"

"Sounds good," Draco said as he looked at Creamy. "What kind of expansion do want to do?" Draco asked as he looked at the cafe. Draco looked serious when it came to business. His motto 'Customer's happiness is your happiness,' He takes his motto quite literally.

(edited)

"I was thinking of adding more variety in food and… coffee!" She then coughed at her sudden outburst, Creamy Latte's cheeks heating up a bit from embarrassment. Again, it was her profound interest in drinks, mainly coffee products. After a while, she continued, "and other things. Though those will be minor changes."

Majestic Bloom contented herself to sipping a drink as she listened.

Edited by Demirari

"I was thinking of adding more variety in food and… coffee!" She then coughed at her sudden outburst, Creamy Latte's cheeks hearing up a bit from embarrassment. Again, it was her profound interest in drinks, mainly coffee products. After a while, she continued, "and other things. Though those will be minor changes."

Majestic Bloom contented herself to sipping a drink as she listened.

"Aw well aren't you cute," Draco smiled slightly as he looked at the mare with a grin ""Is that all you think about Creamy..Coffee?" Draco asked teasingly. He grinned mischievously as he pulled out his fedora waving it infront of Majestic Bloom. He snickered slightly as he did so. He was teasing her over her fedora fetish.

"N-no!" Creamy Latte quickly defended herself from such accusation. She thought of many other things! Such as bread, the business, that giant coffee cup over there where she could still see it… barely.

Watching the fedora intently, Majestic Bloom's tail waved slightly.

"N-no!" Creamy Latte quickly defended herself from such accusation. She thought of many other things! Such as bread, the business, that giant coffee cup over there where she could still see it… barely.

Watching the fedora intently, Majestic Bloom's tail waved slightly.

Draco smiled as he let his fedora fly. "Go fetch," he said jokingly to Majestic Bloom. He chuckled slightly and said "Oh what about romance?" Draco asked as he looked at her. He shook his head slightly "Heh how cute isn't it you do think about coffee all the time,"

(edited)

Majestic Bloom chased the fedora. This time, it was a fast catch. Using her magic, she grabbed it before it disappeared from her eyesights.

"Romance? Why do you ask of such a question?" Creamy Latte only shook her head. Barely anypony was interesting enough.

Edited by Demirari

Majestic Bloom chested the fedora. This time, it was a fast catch. Using her magic, she grabbed it before it disappeared from her eyesights.

"Romance? Why do you ask of such a question?" Creamy Latte only shook her head. Barely anypony was interesting enough.

Draco laughed as he watched Majestic Bloom. He then looked at Creamy "Why not?" Draco asked as he sighed "Look ask me the same question if you will," Draco said as he looked straight into her eyes "You know the answer to that Creamy," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle.

"… alright, how's your love life?" Creamy Latte was rather creeped out by now. All this staring into eyes thing was giving her a few ideas that, frankly, creeped her out. It'll probably get awkward for her real soon. Trying to avoid the gaze, her eyes looked outside.

"… alright, how's your love life?" Creamy Latte was rather creeped out by now. All this staring into eyes thing was giving her a few ideas that, frankly, creeped her out. It'll probably get awkward for her real soon. Trying to avoid the gaze, her eyes looked outside.

Draco smiled slightly "Crappy since I recently got dumped int he worst way possible. I mean heh I've never really been lucky in love but maybe you can change it," Draco said as he waved off hoofedly. He saw the large mug. "I can get that for you all you have to do is ask,"

Creamy Latte nodded her head at that, deciding not to comment, before returning her attention to the giant coffee cup. Shaking her head. "Please, I don't have enough room to fit it anywhere in my current house, but when we do get that giant new house, maybe! If I don't have to pay back."