Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RainbowDashiscool

• 2 months later...
post-18984-0-11038200-1381962777.png Chatterbox: good morning Miss Felicia! am a journalist that Works for the Canterlot Times News paper, i would like if you grant me an interview

first of all i would like to know how you got your Cutie Mark and what does it mean?

Chatterbox: good morning Miss Felicia! am a journalist that Works for the Canterlot Times News paper, i would like if you grant me an interview

first of all i would like to know how you got your Cutie Mark and what does it mean?

Felicia:Hi! Yes I would grant you an interveiw I would like to be in one.

We'll I got my cutie mark when I was just a young filly I was being nice and I loved to help ponies and I cared for ponies  and then my cutie mark appered as a heart.My Cutie Mark means Love,Caring,Helpfulness,Nice.

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png Chatterbox: so you have a kind heart huh? that's really amazing! You must be an example to Ponies that doesnt understand such meanings, am so lucky to talk to you Miss Felicia! Now moving to your personal likings, what is your favorite food?

Chatterbox: so you have a kind heart huh? that's really amazing! You must be an example to Ponies that doesnt understand such meanings, am so lucky to talk to you Miss Felicia! Now moving to your personal likings, what is your favorite food?

Felicia:Yup I am Kind Hearted but some ponies don't understand me as much and some ponies hated me on other sites when i was 13 to 16 year's old so ive been through depression all that.Thank you :).My favorite food is Pizza.

post-18984-0-16368900-1382403332.png Chatterbox: oh... you must have suffer in those days, i tell ya, find a good heart like yours is hard to find these days, i understand you, i pass for that almost the same age

post-18984-0-95212700-1382074381.png Anyways, you like pizza! is delicious isnt it? *giggles* 

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png now lets move to your likings, what are your hobbies?