Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what was your fisrt ever pony dream

twilightalpha

You just made me realize I've never even had a pony dream. What the hell is going on that's so weird...I've dreamt about like every other thing ever, Haruhi Suzumiya, Digimon, bla bla. But no ponies.

Edited by Kitsunin

I had one yesterday actually. I've had one before but I don't remember it.

Well, in my dream yesterday, I lived in Ponyville alone, but i met Pinkie Pie and she invited me to a party, and I think I met Apple Jack, but then I woke up.

Edited by Mandizeen

lol must of bean some wierd dream

Yeah later in that dream i got possessed and watched my sister die and then watched my brother get possessed and also the chick from the ring was in it and yeah my dreams are weird i either have a dream or don't although i have never had a nightmare before

It doesn't sound that crazy. I've dreamt I died a fair few times. The first one was when I was a kid I dreamt that there were two guys in suits and one pulled a gun and shot me. I fell down a sewer drain and then tetris blocks started falling and it said "Game Over" before I woke up.

For me it isn't even scary and I don't know why.

Edited by Kitsunin

thats fucked up badly yo have mental dreams

Is it weird that dreams like this are so common i consider them dreams rather then nightmares i die like every third night in my dreams

Wait i found this dying in my dreams is a good thing i found this dream meaning

To dream that you die in your dream symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind.

And since finding this fandom i have been changing a lot no matter why i die so often

• Brohoof 1

@@Best Username Ever,

That makes a lot of sense! It's like tarot, Death represents things moving out of our lives and changing, not literal dying or anything necessarily bad, since our dreams can be pretty metaphorical. Dunno why I didn't think of it like that before.

Edited by Kitsunin

Unfortunately I lack 'dreams' in general. Have no clue why.

I do wish that I could have a pony related dream. At least I have something to look forward to.

Until then all I can do is wait  :(

Edited by #Rainbow_Danger_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Unfortunately I lack 'dreams' in general. Have no clue why.

I do wish that I could have a pony related dream. At least I have something to look forward to.

Until then all I can do is wait  :(

Do you never have dreams? You know, writing in a dream journal when you do dream can make a huge difference in your ability to remember them. Usually if it doesn't seem like you dream it's because you can't remember them, not because they didn't happen.

Do you never have dreams? You know, writing in a dream journal when you do dream can make a huge difference in your ability to remember them. Usually if it doesn't seem like you dream it's because you can't remember them, not because they didn't happen.

Just rarely I guess. I can't remember what happens exactly in a dream after a few minutes, but I can tell the difference if I remembered if I had a dream or not (if that makes sense  :blink: ). Although I do seem to get a dream only after something really 'big', life changing, dramatic or an epiphany happens (which is rare too) e.g having a crush, performing a sonic rainboom for the first time.   :lol: 

Edited by #Rainbow_Danger_Dash

I am not always the best at fully recalling dreams, and...sadly at least one of them may not be SFW, LMAO!!!

I remember once where me and Dashie were hanging out, and of course if I remember correctly I was actually a pegasus in the dream, so she challenged me to a race, at first we was going at it hard core, then we both slowed down and just kinda glided over Equestria enjoying the scenry and each other's company, sry that's actually all I can remember from the dream....I also just kinda feel that I have A LOT of pony related dreams, it's just that I very rarly remeber them!

Edit: I also feel like, or remember a dream, that I am pretty sure was Equestria related, where I actually got crushed by something! Can't remember how or why though!!! AGH IT HURTS TRYING TO REMEMBER OLD DREAMS!!!! :angry:

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

I frequently have pony dreams, especially the one I had last night. But my first pony dream was, the Wonderbolts allowed Rainbow Dash to join them and I had to race against Dashie to see if she was worthy enough.

I only had one, but it was definietly one to remember.
So I find myself on a small hill with a cottage fenced away (seriously it looked like those generated places in Minecraft... weird).
I recognized the place since it's not so far from where I live.
Suddenly Pinkie Pie appears. I have no idea if she spoke or not. I can't remember that well.
We start to walk towards the suburbs. There was a small hill once more where I could easily see all of the houses. Again I could tell where I was. But the houses were quite weird seeing how it was not your typical building but the ones from ponyville...tons of them. A moment later I have found myself at one of the houses. Pinkie Pie stood in the door and gestured me to come inside...Once inside the house one of my far away relatives appeared beside me. (I always hated her!)
And then I kept following Pinkie until she blasted through a door. Opening the door I have found myself in my own room.. trippy stuff.. where I have seen some of the mane6 (I think Fluttershy and RB Dash was not there.) sitting on my bed, doing stuff. (note that I'm living at the top of an apartment) The even weirder stuff started happening when my uncle showed up in the window...doing...something...heck I don't know. Moments later he fell from the window...atleast 15 metres and theeeeen I woke up.
Wow! Now that I think about it. This is not actually a pony dream but a normal dream with ponies in it.

My first pony dream was a little surreal. I was lying on my couch staring at the TV, whenuna was just suddenly lying on my back. We sat there and talked for a while about life and what was on the TV. Then it was just an hour of silence. The weirdest part was that every time she shifted I actually felt it. After a while she said our times up and I woke up. Strangest experience of my life.

Btw, I have other weird pony dreams if anyone wants to hear them.