Prediction: Fluttershy's and Twilight's Keys [SPOILERS]

DryGuy84 (Inactive)

I predict that 'Filli Vanilli' isn't Flutters' key episode, I think 'It Ain't Easy Being Breezies' will though. If an upcoming episode features part of Fluttershy's name in it I think that that episode will be it instead because all episodes that involve keys have part of the Mane 6's name in them. I also think Twi might get her key in 'Twilight Time'.

Do you agree? Do you think Twi will get hers last? Feel free to discuss my prediction (that is really just me spitballin') below!

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

I expect Twilight's to appear in the season finale actually

It would make sense, but for some reason I have a strange gut feeling about this 'Twilight Time' episode.

Edited by DryColt84

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike