Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if I told you... I drew this in Paint, with only a mouse?

Flash Forward

post-9221-0-61302600-1392529669.png

MS Paint, stained glass edition.

OT: Looks good for Paint, I don't have the patience for that program. Drawing with the mouse though is another story, I've used the felt off the bottom of a Wacom mouse before from so much use.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be more impressed if you built it in a cave. WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

Seriously, though, nice work in Paint! It's certainly not a very friendly program in terms of serious artistic designs, but you did it well. :)

• Brohoof 5

attachicon.gif31596.png

MS Paint, stained glass edition.

OT: Looks good for Paint, I don't have the patience for that program. Drawing with the mouse though is another story, I've used the felt off the bottom of a Wacom mouse before from so much use.

I had a Wacom mouse, only my dad replaced it with a bigger one for Christmas, and it is a pain in the butt.. you have to press really hard, since the pen has a battery in it. (You know a tablet is bad when someone who's used one for 2 years would rather use a mouse over it.) LOL :D

I'd be more impressed if you built it in a cave. WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

Seriously, though, nice work in Paint! It's certainly not a very friendly program in terms of serious artistic designs, but you did it well. :)

Thank you, Loki-pony-alicorn-admin-I-can't-believe-so-many-ponies-are-making-me-feel-so-special. :D And I made it in my evil lair (known to many as my bedroom), under LED candlelight. With my fingers.

I had a Wacom mouse, only my dad replaced it with a bigger one for Christmas, and it is a pain in the butt.. you have to press really hard, since the pen has a battery in it. (You know a tablet is bad when someone who's used one for 2 years would rather use a mouse over it.) LOL :D

Wacom pens don't have batteries in them, that's one of the huge plus sides to them. The mouse is battery-less as well. I'm talking about this setup right here...

wacom-intuos4.jpg

Didn't find it hard to press at all. I wish I still had mine, sold it a few years back. The mouse is great for coloring large areas IMO, reason I wore mine out. That and I'd get lazy and use it in Maya or Mudbox as well rather than switch back to my real mouse.

Wacom pens don't have batteries in them, that's one of the huge plus sides to them. The mouse is battery-less as well. I'm talking about this setup right here...

img-2312207-1-wacom-intuos4.jpg

Didn't find it hard to press at all. I wish I still had mine, sold it a few years back. The mouse is great for coloring large areas IMO, reason I wore mine out. That and I'd get lazy and use it in Maya or Mudbox as well rather than switch back to my real mouse.

My dad bought a different brand... I originally had a wacom. :C

Dammit xD It was worth a shot though!

That is seriously so amazing! You did a very lovely job, especially since you did it with a mouse :3

Thank.. you... :3 I originally thought of recording it using a screen capture program, but I thought I'd just screw up and delete the file. LOL XD

Wow, impressive.  I was going to say that I do all my art in PAINT, but I draw them on paper then scan them before working on them with PAINT.  I did do something similar in PAINT with only the mouse but it's not as good as yours is.

I would have to kill you because it's amazing for paint  :) well done !!!

I DONT WANNA DIE :C Thanks for the compliment! :D

Wow, impressive.  I was going to say that I do all my art in PAINT, but I draw them on paper then scan them before working on them with PAINT.  I did do something similar in PAINT with only the mouse but it's not as good as yours is.

Actually, I use my trackpad... :P I just call it my mouse.

Teach me skillz master Forward 

I'm in the middle of working on one, so maybe next time I'll use the screen capture program. :3

It's really easy to do, as a matter of fact. You just have to be patient. :D

A new topic is here! And... you can post your artwork with the base I made or vote for the pony you want me to use for the tutorial! :P

http://mlpforums.com/topic/88485-the-ms-paint-continues-d/

Edited by Flash Forward