Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if I told you... I drew this in Paint, with only a mouse?

Flash Forward

You did that with MS Paint?!  Well, all can say is that you're pretty darned talented!  

Honestly, whenever I try to draw stuff in Paint with my mouse, it looks more like something that a demented squirrel did, than whatever it was that I was trying to draw.  I think I'm envious. ;)  ^_^

Again, you, m' dear, are very good at this! :yay:

Impressive. If you go to my profile I have a picture I made in My Paint with only a mouse. But I did have a hand drawn outline to start with :lol: Took me over 8 hours to finish too :P

So as far as trying to make good things with only a mouse, I know it ain't easy. Good job :)

That's pretty good! :D  I've always been astounded by people that can get anything to look good in paint, have you seen this guys work?

Holy crap. That guy is amazing. He should win a Nobel prize or something

• Brohoof 1

Wacom pens don't have batteries in them, that's one of the huge plus sides to them. The mouse is battery-less as well. I'm talking about this setup right here...

img-2312207-1-wacom-intuos4.jpg

Didn't find it hard to press at all. I wish I still had mine, sold it a few years back. The mouse is great for coloring large areas IMO, reason I wore mine out. That and I'd get lazy and use it in Maya or Mudbox as well rather than switch back to my real mouse.

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom speak on my behalf:

I'm really impressed Flash Forward. I had a feeling you were responsible for your adorable avatar but I had no idea you drew it in Paint. Out of all programs!

I'm amazed. :o 

You my friend, deserve more hugs. *hugs* :squee:  

• 3 weeks later...

Cuuute 8D I draw dragons all the time in my second hour class when I should be working on other things... >.> Ponies on the other hoof are just like rubix cubes on paint plus a muse o.e especially their hind legs. Ohgod.

Kudos to you for managing this 8D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I bet you guys didn't know that. :P

I salute your skills.

Salute-1.png

Made in Paint with mouse, to keep in the spirit of the thread. c:

Edited by NeverPony
  • Brohoof 2

Paint is really hard to use. After I saw your original post, I tried starting to draw my on Paint, and it was really hard.

Gave up without even getting to the face. xD

Aww.. don't give up that easily! :P

• 3 months later...