Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The reason some people hate bronies is because that they spam pony-related stuff all over the place.

So I would be careful with this approach.

I never like to annoy anyone so when I got into ponies I kinda left tumblr and facebook cause none of my other friends wanted to see that stuff. But this is slightly different. This is world domination  :comeatus:

Its just adorable how so many of you cling to Celestia like you're HER waifu slave. Its Batman and Superman fanboys all over again.

This is how you get the message out:

poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg

Its just adorable how so many of you cling to Celestia like you're HER waifu slave. Its Batman and Superman fanboys all over again.

This is how you get the message out:

img-2324976-1-poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg

This would be the best thing ever, we could have some kind of diplomatic approach.

Look guys, I'm not trying to spam, or even recruit that much. I just want something put around that only a brony would understand, it just could be maybe vinyl scratch's cutie mark on the top of a building. Again, to get people interested, we're not gonna push it in their face. We want to make other bronies look up at that and smile- just to know there are others. Here in NYC I don't see any of that stuff here. I'm also homeschooled as welll- so I feel pretty much secluded here.