Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

16 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Are you going to let new villains join the team?

If there are any villains left in this world, and they somehow know about us and ask to join us, then I'll consider their applications.

So we don't have anything to say about that, huh?

Of course not, I'm the boss here!

Who is the best singer?

My favorite singer is Songbird Serenade. Coloratura and Sapphire Shores are pretty good too...

I think it means who is the best singer among us.

Well then, Grogar and Sombra didn't sing any songs yet, so they are out of the competition. Which leaves our trio, of which I think the best singer is... Chrysalis!

Thank you.

Would you rather never be able to talk again or never be able to see again?

I think the sight is more important, because there are no good alternatives to it, while instead of talking you can for example use gestures or write things down.

What do you all do to past the time besides planing to take over everything?

I'm too busy for hobbies.

Anything that helps integrate our group. Painting banners, organizing meetings, stealing cupcakes to use on these meetings... that sort of things.

Workout. It's not as effective method of getting stronger as absorbing magic, but it's the only one I can use for now.

I talk to a piece of... never mind.

There is not much you can do in the ether, so most of the time I just think. It drives me crazy! At least I can occasionally answer a question here.

12 hours ago, thenote23 said:

If you all suddenly went to the past before you made any attacks against any part of equestria or all of equestria what would you do differently?

In most cases in our attempts to take over Equestria, we underestimated somepony (it's usually a pony), who later turned out to be the one that caused us to fail. So if we could do it again, our plans would include taking care of these troublemakers properly.

Also we learned that working together is a better way to be bad than doing it alone, so we would try to contact each other and work as a team.

Queen Chrysalis . i come from a place call earth(i know it sounds like dirt) and i have asked this of every thing here. If i was too jump and your back and try to ride you how mad would you get and what would you do?  I did ride bug bear once  and we don't ask why in was in ponyville so mad:crackle:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, swordsman said:

Queen Chrysalis . i come from a place call earth(i know it sounds like dirt) and i have asked this of every thing here. If i was too jump and your back and try to ride you how mad would you get and what would you do?  I did ride bug bear once  and we don't ask why in was in ponyville so mad:crackle:

I would change into something you DON'T want to ride.

6 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Hey Cozy Glow how do you like this song made by some humans ?

I like it, I want my fellow villains to be happier too! That balloon is a bit creepy though.

which pony or creature that you know of dislike the most?

Gusty the so-called "Great".

Starlight "The Sow" Glimmer.

Twilight [REDACTED] Sparkle.

Watch your language, Tirek! I like everyone and want to be friends with everyone.

Cadance is the worst. She stole my kingdom!

To Cozy Glow would you like to hear some more human songs in the future?

If you want to know my opinion on these songs, I can listen to as many as you like! (OOC: Keep it within reasonable limits.)

15 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Cozy Glow do you like these songs ?

#1 This is a sad and beautiful song, with some nice sounds. And I also feel there is a monster inside of me...

#2 This one is very nice too, reminds me of my childhood. I mean the part of it before I became a villain.

#3 I like the message in this one. I lost my first attempt to take over Equestria, so I know how it feels. I'm ready to do my best now, and I'm not afraid to lose again.

10 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Who is the most trust worthy?

Do you seriously expect villains to be trustworthy?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: would you rather never feel sad ever again or never get scared ever again?

I suppose getting scared is usually a temporary thing, and feeling sad can last for a very long time, so I'd prefer not to feel sad. Do you all agree with me?

Yes.

Whatever.

I never get sad or scared anyway.

You're quite smart for a child, aren't you?

2 minutes ago, swordsman said:

For every villian.  I see the way you act with each other. Do you see yourselfs and the family you are missing?

That's how Cozy Glow sees it, the rest of us not so much.

2013675.jpeg

source

2 minutes ago, swordsman said:

also Queen Chrysalis did you really make all those chanlings?

If you mean that I'm their mother, then yes. But lately they started creating "families", just like ponies. The current Changeling culture is nothing but imitation.

3 minutes ago, PawelS said:

If you mean that I'm their mother, then yes. But lately they started creating "families", just like ponies. The current Changeling culture is nothing but imitation.

Changeling Will Guide: Ha! You don't know the true meaning of family. That is treating members with love and respect, which you never did when you were in charge, Chrysalis. You didn't even bother to give me a name when I was hatched. Just because you gave life to all us Changelings, that doesn't make you our Mother!

Edited by Wolf Guide
Added a bit more
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Wolf Guide said:

Changeling Will Guide: Ha! You don't know the true meaning of family. That is treating members with love and respect, which you never did when you were in charge, Chrysalis. You didn't even bother to give me a name when I was hatched. Just because you gave life to all us Changelings, that doesn't make you our Mother!

True Changelings don't treat others with love, they steal love from inferior creatures. That's how it was for centuries, and that's how it will be again!

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

True Changelings don't treat others with love, they steal love from inferior creatures. That's how it was for centuries, and that's how it will be again!

True love doesn't work that way. If it did work the way you see it, Shining Armor and the Real Cadance's love for each other wouldn't have sent you and your underlings flying.

Changeling Will Guide: And I outta know, because while your 'Lings were running amuck and you were gloating out the window, I was watching from outside the opposite window and saw the power of the Love Couple with my own eyes. Even as I was being blasted away like every other 'Ling, it was the first time I ever truly felt happy in my life, feeling that true love they share wash over me. Because you trained us to pretend to be someone we're not just to steal, the love energy isn't as strong as it would have been if we were honest and let ponies befriend us with genuine love

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

True love doesn't work that way. If it did work the way you see it, Shining Armor and the Real Cadance's love for each other wouldn't have sent you and your underlings flying.

Changeling Will Guide: And I outta know, because while your 'Lings were running amuck and you were gloating out the window, I was watching from outside the opposite window and saw the power of the Love Couple with my own eyes. Even as I was being blasted away like every other 'Ling, it was the first time I ever truly felt happy in my life, feeling that true love they share wash over me. Because you trained us to pretend to be someone we're not just to steal, the love energy isn't as strong as it would have been if we were honest and let ponies befriend us with genuine love

OOC: Sorry for lack of a proper answer, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and it's hard for me to argue with you as Chrysalis. My ability to channel my inner evil self is somewhat limited. As I wrote in the OP, I'm not really the right person to run this kind of thread, I did it only because I thought there should be one, and no one else did it.

29 minutes ago, PawelS said:

OOC: Sorry for lack of a proper answer, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and it's hard for me to argue with you as Chrysalis. My ability to channel my inner evil self is somewhat limited. As I wrote in the OP, I'm not really the right person to run this kind of thread, I did it only because I thought there should be one, and no one else did it.

Still a bunch of great answers to my earlier posts. Well done.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, thenote23 said:

Who would last the longest in terms of fighting if you didn't have your powers?

You mean by pure physical strength? I'm just a little pony, so I stand no chance here. But Tirek is big and strong and exercises all the time, so I think he would be good at that...

I'm pretty strong too, you know, even without my magic. What about a friendly duel?

Well, if you insist...

Stop this nonsense. We have better things to do.

Cozy, what's it like being the pony version of Darla Dimple?

Sombra, don't you think your voice should be a little deeper and what's with the constant laughing? That's all you ever did.

Now for you, Grogar... What do you think of this character I created?

Supernova.jpg.5e569c98842ff4c3186166f9add52c7f.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so after the true identity of "Grogar" has been revealed, he won't be answering any more questions here, also Discord seems to have disappeared even from his own ask thread, so if you want to ask him anything, you're out of luck for now.

The other three villains have been turned to stone, but when somepony skilled with magic is around, they can be turned back for a moment to answer a question or three... Sombra's ghost is still hanging around as well, so he can answer questions too. So let's try this one:

On 10/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, IsraelYabuki said:

Cozy, what's it like being the pony version of Darla Dimple?

Sombra, don't you think your voice should be a little deeper and what's with the constant laughing? That's all you ever did.

Now for you, Grogar... What do you think of this character I created?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know anycreature with that name.

My voice is perfect. And laughing is what villains should do.

(Grogar is unavailable for reasons described above.)

• Brohoof 1