Is this weird?

Serrator

Umm i don't know, but maybe you laugh at others misfortune. Also it could be your a sadist, which even though sounds bad it's really not, people sometimes look for that in a partner (masochists). But whatever, no one can judge you, we don't make these things happen it's just how we are.

9DbY353.png

Sig by The Frozen Pegasus

Umm i don't know, but maybe you laugh at others misfortune. Also it could be your a sadist, which even though sounds bad it's really not, people sometimes look for that in a partner (masochists). But whatever, no one can judge you, we don't make these things happen it's just how we are.

Nope it's just girls.

Men crying has no effect on me.

Only pony cries make me sad

Nope it's just girls.

Men crying has no effect on me.

Only pony cries make me sad

Well if you are a heterosexual male you may be a dominant sadist. I'm not telling you to look it up because its most likely 18+ and NSFW but that's my assessment.

9DbY353.png

Sig by The Frozen Pegasus

Well if you are a heterosexual male you may be a dominant sadist. I'm not telling you to look it up because its most likely 18+ and NSFW but that's my assessment.

Yes, definitely a dominant sadist.

I am heterosexual 

Being scolded makes me laugh, although I know a fair few people who laugh at that too :P

I prefer children's tears. I use them as lubrication for the gears of my kitten-corpse powered abortion machine.

You wanna maybe turn on a light? cause that was pretty dark... o_o
  • Brohoof 3

nGCJvKdl.jpg

Avatar courtesy of @Unicorn Coffee ~My very special somepony~ <3

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever..."

Well, maybe you think it's really cute and you just want to go over to her to hug her and make her feel better, which can be hard without smiling, I guess :).

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Yup, it's weird.

Welcome to the herd - we're all weird.

Once you don't harm people to make them cry, that's fine.

Sounds like Dacryphilia to me :3

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

I prefer children's tears. I use them as lubrication for the gears of my kitten-corpse powered abortion machine.

This deserves a win on the internet 

post-24771-0-42503800-1393385319.png

post-24771-0-72568200-1393385410_thumb.gif

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/htiA0M7qB63yo" width="480" height="395" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/video-games-mlp-pinkie-pie-htiA0M7qB63yo">via GIPHY</a></p>

When I see girls crying it gets me strangely happy to the point I start laughing.

I don't have an age preference either.

Is this weird or what?

(No trolling intended)

Yup, I would say you may well be a dominant sadist or at least have leaning towards that spectrum of sexual preference. It's no biggy, just find a submissive lady and have some (consensual) fun ;) (I didn't want Fluttershy's winky face here, that's pretty weird)

Edited by Taviscratch
  • Brohoof 1

img-3619227-1-tumblr_nlzglnIAZQ1u5s33wo1

Sig by [member=~TheGammy~]

Yup, I would say you may well be a dominant sadist or at least have leaning towards that spectrum of sexual preference. It's no biggy, just find a submissive lady and have some (consensual) fun ;) (I didn't want Fluttershy's winky face here, that's pretty weird)

That last part made me laugh so hard. 

Lol

You know whats weird? I like to dress like a giant pickle and swim in a tub of chocolate pudding that attracts cats in heat for mating session!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/htiA0M7qB63yo" width="480" height="395" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/video-games-mlp-pinkie-pie-htiA0M7qB63yo">via GIPHY</a></p>

Bro, I get that same thing. I just assume it's just my taste in morbid humor, or something.

But instead of laughing, it just elevates my mood [like, a LOT].

Now, when I see people snuggle, it pisses me off... then makes me feel lonely.. then sad. I'm sure that's normal, though :P