mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I guess that California surely have laws to protect endangered species or/and against animal hurting, so no.

Do you like sunlight?

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

No...

But I've got an iPad :derp:

So you like birds?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

Clever

Do you like cats?

Quite a lot.

Do you like OS "made" from Unix?

A process (a running program) that does not have a controlling terminal.

What is love?

(Insert disco music here)

Edited by Shadling