mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

[Negatory Beeping Noises] 

[Confused Beeping Noises?]

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

[Mechanical Noises]

[Questionable Beeping Noises]

• Brohoof 1

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

[Confused Beeping Noises]

[Long string of beeping noises about Deathclaws and ice cream?]

[beeping Noises]

(What's german?)

[Confused beeping noises?]

Edited by Spritebot model ED-E

[confirmatory beeping noises]

[beeping noises?]

"RALPHIE the Robot's Incredible Odyssey!"

[Happy but Confused Beeping Noises]

Alright! Fine I will be act "normal"... 

and the answer is we can only hope

If you had to save your phone or your computer, which would you save?

Isn't it obvious? Robots are superior to humans in every way...

What is the definition of word?

• Brohoof 1