mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

No.

Do you find it hard to keep organized?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't play Pokémon at all

Guess the cartoon my avatar is from.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

That is a hard decision... hmmm maybe ship the member after you. Or maybe the naked user in your bed one XD I'm not sure to be honest.

Why are you awesome? 

No. Except when an earthquake happens while in it

Are you afraid of escalators?

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Yes. They're in My Worst Nightmares... Damn you broken escalator with a thousand steps!! *Raises Fist into air*

Would you mind giving a description of the worst nightmare you can remember

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Do day-mares count? I'm gonna say they do. So, I was up late one night and had this lovely dream. Note the sarcasm. Dream:

I don't know why, but I was in some sort of futuristic lab. In this lab was nothing. Nothing, that is, but a large glass orb. I was with a scientist who worked there. They told me that they would like me to try out the new simulator. I stepped in the orb, and everything changed. It changed to mimic my usual daydreams. You may not know this, but I spend most of my time on YouTube, and I often dream of makeing YouTube videos for a liveing. So this simulator thing basically put me in that situation. In the simulation, I was a Youtuber, and my favorite Youtubers irl were my best friends. Everything was amazing. I even started to think it was a 'll real. Then, there was a glitch in the system. Instead of my best dreams, it mimicked my worst. I watched this...... thing kill any one I was close to. Family. Friends. The Youtubers in the simulation. The deaths wore all VERY slow and EXTREMELY violent. It was awful......

Same.

Edited by Melody Word
  • Brohoof 1

P R O F E S S I O N A L F A N G I R L

One nightmare I had took place in what started out as a really old school. I was going through the halls and found a stairway that had been apparently abandoned. I go down the stairs, as the scene slowly started to become cryptic when the stairs began to narrow thw further down I went. Suddenly, I came to two brown doors. I push through them to find a large church underneath the school. In the church, there were near hundreds of people in black cloaks and completely dead silent. As I walked further, what appeared to be the leader of the mass turned around and looked at me. Oale skin and red eyes, wide to discover an outsider and ordered everyone to chase me. Yep. Didn't like that.

What was the last thing you got excited about?

fluttershy_gif_sig__working_now___person

Thank You for the Sig, Skoffee. (:

Because in a mirror, the reflection cannot move on an inverted vertical axis. only the horizontal axis is inverted because in a reflected world, right and left are the opposite of each other. Meaning that left is right and vice versa. That's why.

Have you ever tried a game so bad it's good?

Or a game like Sonic 06?

Not right now

Favorite character on the TV show "Arthur"?

The what? One second, let me check what that is.... After reading up on it, I'm indifferent to it.

Same Question

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Isn't very invisible if you make it obvious. Though combine it with regular text and if you are sneaky enough, someone can hide hidden messages in a post.  :ph34r:

I actually don't have a good idea for a question.... 

Favorite Season of MLP? 

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1