mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Not often. I'm not a very good swimmer.

Your favorite Wonderbolt nickname? (If you've seen season 6)

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Not usually, but I'd be lying if I told you there was never a time that a thunder clap was so loud it scared the flip outta me.

Your favourite show outside MLP just released a video game! Whats the title?

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Gravity Falls

Are you an idealist or a cynic?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I've done it once

Same?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I don't like boy clothes much, so probably not.

Do you like vegatables? XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

No

Same?

Cherries :D

Favorite type of chocolate?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

The isolation.

Ever have a clogged ear?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Yes, plenty of times. I plug my ears with my fingers sometimes, so its bond to happon...

Do you like pikachu? :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".