mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I'd enjoy eternal day much more than night, since that'd get a little depressing!  ^_^

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

nothing.

In equestria the night isn't so dark.

any sea food I hate sea food

what is the most physical pain you have ever been in

I dont know who Crimson is but im pretty sure you would won :3

Crimson is the guy who is using my picture and signature so I'm using his

Sig2.jpg

In this one arcade, as a kid, where I was on one of those motorcycle simulators you see in almost every arcade. Well I was on one and happened to place my foot under the part where the motorcyle bends, and it sort-of crushed my foot where you could see where the holes that outlined the nuts. As you could imagine it hurt like hell and I was crying and screaming like I was a child (because I was a child).

Same question as the one I just answered.

A week ago at hospital probably, went really sick and got diagnosticated diabetes 1 and became celiac, but before that had HUGE stomach, chest and head pain, never felt so weak before

Do you prefer meat or vegetables?

odapul4278d.png
             :comeatus:  I'm a six-course meal and you're just burn toast  :comeatus:
  My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rena-the-rag-doll-r7471      

The Shadow Temple from Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time. I had to mute the tv in order to get through it.

I'm not scared of it anymore,though.

Do you have a business suit?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Neither.

What do you do for fun?

pony por.... uh I mean........ (this is only a joke I'm not like that)

I go to the MLP Forums and do what I usually do until I get bored then I go to my Xbox

you see a coconut falling straight at you what are your final words? 

Sig2.jpg

*dodges out of the way*

Have you ever had a sore throat?

pony por.... uh I mean........ (this is only a joke I'm not like that)

Interesting. That's what I do for fun,too.