mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

not in my books she is my least favorite mane 6

I'm not big on anime so non...... actually I liked some of the characters from Corpse Party as for who my favorite would be I'd have to say Yoshiki

who is excited for Christmas...... or at least Winter break?

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

A little bit... not much really happens for Christmas around where I live. Though it'd be great if there was some proper snow this time around! :) (It's often too late around here...  >_>)

How do I get more real life friends?

I'm not sure if you're in school/work or whenever, but if there's someone you've seen from time to time that you think could share the same interests as you but haven't really spoken to yet, you could try small talk with them sometime and gradually work on getting to know each other better. At least, that's what I'd do... ;)

http://fc01.devianta...ila-d6b5blw.png

do you  think she is adorable?

More than I should :3

OH, um, same question once more?  :muffins:

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Hmmm...... Both! Spring has so many colorful flowers, but Autumn has so many colorful leaves! :)

~~~

I have no idea!

~~~

If you could live in Equestria as a pony, could you imagine yourself as being any other Pony Race beside your favorite?

Yeah, even though Unicors are my favorite -- cos magic and stuff -- my personality matches up more with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash -- yes, the one who hates being in the spotlight and the one that would love to live in the spotlight -- and I don't see why I wouldn't be an earth pony

Ever said you'd be back in a sec and then disappear for a day or two?

I'm pretty sure I've done that to people online before.

Have you ever broken a bone?

the difference between White and Dark chocolate is how much milk you add in Dark chocolate has little milk white chocolate has a lot so yes its considered chocolate

I'm pretty sure white chocolate contains no cocoa powder. It's basically chocolate without chocolate, so it's debatable. Maybe you were thinking of milk chocolate. Edited by Orangejack

A mathematical question involving the use of whole numbers as well as a mixture of addition and subtraction, where one must find the total of the numbers involved.

Favourite time of the day? (Morning/afternoon/etc.)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony