mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Kind of. I always think people are judging me,even when I'm alone.

Have you ever woke up with an injury?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Inside Out  8/10

What's your opinion on pity?

Edited by Mystery

Possibly.

Whenever you see yourself in the mirror,or you take a picture,do you point out the flaws?

Did you,by any chance see the trailer for Zootopia?

Only about 8 times or so. The avatar gives it away.

Also, I don't look at my own pictures.

I saw the trailer when I went to see Inside Out. It looked funny enough.

I might go see it when it comes out.

If anime counts, lots and lots of anime. If not, I rewatch some older cartoons like Courage the Cowardly Dog and My Life As A Teenage Robot

Favorite subject in school?

• Brohoof 1

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Somewhere between Art & English.  It's difficult to choose, as I looked forward to both each day.

What is the happiest memory you're willing to share?

=====  ( 0=====

Fnord.

Uh, I-I haven't seen it yet. *ashamed* From what I've seen in the summary and clips it seems awesome.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Not very. 

Are you addicted to something?

Years ago and about 5 years at that I'd be really surprised and sad. Now I could honestly careless and go about my day like nothing.

Have you ever gave into apathy about something? More the less trying to change something about yourself? You just reach a point where nothing you try or have tried makes a difference anyway?

Yeah. Twice actually. One about life,and one about being talented.

Do you have a headache right now?