Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Drew a Vinyl Scratch.

Chigens and Kay

Here is yesterdays drawing: http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

Anyway, per request of DJ Clock Work, formerly DJ Da5h, here is Vinyl Scratch.

post-1372-0-64826400-1331269875.jpg

Here's the image slightly closer, I hate my PSP camera...

post-1372-0-93088600-1331270361_thumb.jpg post-1372-0-57793300-1331270368_thumb.jpg

I actually love this drawing, aside from her right eye looking rather off...this took like 4 hours to draw...but I would rather take that long to put out something good then rush and have it be terrible.

Anyway, please critique my work if you want, I draw it for you guys anyway. Enjoy.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Looks pretty good, but... Is it just me or is her right hind-leg missing...? o.o

It's there, you just cant see it because it is between the left front and back legs. I should have shaded it...

Edited by Chigens

Nice work dude :P Awesome freehand skills, and 5 hours!? That's some dedication xD

I have plenty of free time...and excellent hand-eye coordination from a lifetime of video games...Also, thanks :lol:

One of the negative outcomes is my need to wear glasses....hehehe...

Oh yeah, true true... I got contacts a long time ago, my parents blamed it on staring at the computer screen :P

Oh yeah, true true... I got contacts a long time ago, my parents blamed it on staring at the computer screen :P

Completely off-topic here but, how are contact lenses? These glasses seem to be making my vision worse, plus they bend and I just all around hate them.

Completely off-topic here but, how are contact lenses? These glasses seem to be making my vision worse, plus they bend and I just all around hate them.

Well I think it depends on what you prefer. I hated glasses as well and switched to contacts about 6 years ago; haven't gone back since :P I think they're alot easier to handle and less of a hassle, plus nobody knows you’re wearing them xD. Mine are by a company called Acuvue I think.