Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm a newbie who doesn't know what to do. Also, hello.

Pineapple Mint

(edited)

I am new to the server and I originally was coming here to see if you had a server-listing area. I assume there is somewhere, or some place I can put my server info. I didn't come here just for that, though, I also am interested in talking to other MLP fans and roleplaying and playing forum games and other stuff you do on forums.

I can't find the rules for some reason, and wish to read them so I don't get in trouble.  EDIT: Found 'em!

Also, hello.

I know that you might not have a place to post my server and that's okay. I am a regular poster on the SYS forums, and so I hope to enjoy these forums as much, and I was rather surprised and not surprised at the same time that there were MLP forums.

Edited by Pineapple Mint
  • Brohoof 2

Hi @Pineapple Mint, welcome to MLP Forums. :) Just to let you know, I've moved this topic from General Discussion to Welcoming Plaza. Welcoming Plaza is the section to post threads introducing yourself, which can also include preliminary questions about the site. If you have further questions about the site at a later time, I recommend posting them in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum section, unless what you want to ask would be listed as support ticket material in the interstitial page that you would see when posting a new topic in that section.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to by server. If you are referring to game servers, you should check out the PoniArcade forum section. A listing of game servers hosted by MLP Forums can be found in the PoniArcade Server Masterthread

In regard to the rules, the main thing you should read is the Global Rules, which are linked to in the page footer. Other rules are posted in the Terms of Service, the FAQ, and in pinned threads at the top of certain forum sections.

Anyways, I hope that you will have a great time here. :D This is truly a wonderful community. Feel free to send me a message if you ever have any further questions, or just want to talk.

Hi @Pineapple Mint, welcome to MLP Forums. :) Just to let you know, I've moved this topic from General Discussion to Welcoming Plaza. Welcoming Plaza is the section to post threads introducing yourself, which can also include preliminary questions about the site. If you have further questions about the site at a later time, I recommend posting them in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum section, unless what you want to ask would be listed as support ticket material in the interstitial page that you would see when posting a new topic in that section.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to by server. If you are referring to game servers, you should check out the PoniArcade forum section. A listing of game servers hosted by MLP Forums can be found in the PoniArcade Server Masterthread

In regard to the rules, the main thing you should read is the Global Rules, which are linked to in the page footer. Other rules are posted in the Terms of Service, the FAQ, and in pinned threads at the top of certain forum sections.

Anyways, I hope that you will have a great time here. :D This is truly a wonderful community. Feel free to send me a message if you ever have any further questions, or just want to talk.

I meant to put it in the welcoming plaza, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Ahem, let me clear my throat. Hold up. Yep, ok here we GO!

WELCOME WELCOME, WELCOME, I SAY HOW DO YOU DO! ENJOY YOUR STAY AND HOPEFULLY I WILL TOO! THERE'S MUCH TO DO AROUND HERE! I'M ALL EARS! HAVE A LITTLE FUN OUT THERE IN THE SUN!!!

I don't normally try to make it rhythm but this time I did because you are supposed to pretend I'm singing it.

So as you may know, it doesn't matter to me which pony you like because I like everypony!