Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sad Far Beyond Different... uh... my 'okay' fan fiction...

Motionne Flow

W-Wait! Why are you looking here! Did you expect something in writing? I'm not just going to write something like that willy-nilly here, silly-filly!

D-Don't look at me like that! It's not like I'm different or anything!

B-but... h-here's a story that's... well... based on a different timeline of myself..,

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/167184/far-beyond-different

(OOC: But really now, This fan fiction that I'm currently still in the progress of writing is about the character Motionne Flow and her time in Ponyville after she had been defeated by the elements of harmony. Join her in her journey as she is rehabilitated and must retrieve her memories through different means of friendship.

If you want the description of it:

"A dark blue pegasus whom was cursed in the left eye with power unimaginable at the cost of her memories, of her sight of the future and forever thrown into a road unknown is finally freed from that trap for several grueling days.

Being defeated by the Elements of Harmony during a immense battle occuring near Canterlot, she is taken as a pseudo-prisoner to Ponyville as the main six try to rehabilitate her and help her retrieve her memories.

Will their stories and their help truly make her remember her own past?

Or will those seven days run up and the curse finally overwhelm her whole form.

A dark blue pegasus whom was cursed, was also partially saved by being turned into a robotic form. A form programmed to destroy Princess Celestia... but that form was mostly destroyed in the battle. Who's to say she won't turn against them once more?"

I'm pretty bad at grammar, as I've said in my introduction post, and would like a bit of help with this if possible.)