I love this site.

Silver Star

I don't know the right place for this, so if it it is in the wrong place, then please tell me where it should go, or simply move it to the correct place. Ok, with that out of the way, I just want to say, I love this site. Everyone is very nice, and friendly, and I feel like I belong here. I think I will stay here, on this site. I am not really a big fan of forums, but I think if I stay here, I will like them more. The moderators are really helpful, at least, SCS is, since they are the only moderator I had met, since I made a mistake, and post something in the wrong topic. But, they explain to me what was wrong, and where I could post the same post again. So, I really like this site. It is about ponies, I love ponies, and everyone is so nice.

• Brohoof 12

@Silver Star, I'm very happy to know you're liking the place so far :). Just letting you know that I've moved your thread to the Feedback and Suggestions forum, since that's generally where people comment on their impressions of the site and how they feel about things. Hope you're able to keep having a great time here :D

• Brohoof 4

Yeah it's wonderful, occasionally you come across a sarcastic troll that thinks they are clever tryin gto get a rise out of people, but eventually they open their eyes are realize how stupid they look when they look around and realize everyone really does love the ponies, because lets face it, ponies are great., they are cute, they are memorable, everything that a troll is not.

• Brohoof 2

@Silver Star, I'm very happy to know you're liking the place so far :). Just letting you know that I've moved your thread to the Feedback and Suggestions forum, since that's generally where people comment on their impressions of the site and how they feel about things. Hope you're able to keep having a great time here :D

Ok, and sorry, I didn't know at first, but, the logic you gave makes sense. I was giving feedback, so it does belongs here. Thanks for moving it to the right place.

• Brohoof 1

I have said this way to many times, but yes, I love this bar, Ahem I mean forums (country reference sry!) I have meant so of the nicest most amazingly awesome people on here EVER! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I knooow! :3

I love this place too. There's so many awesome people. Even if there are people who start flame wars every now and then, most people are very kind and I feel like this is my home as well. I've been here for over 2 years and I am not planning to leave anytime soon :3

except the new navigation bar, that gray-blue design is disgusting

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I do too! This has certainly been one of the better forums I have been on, nice people everywhere~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Its what comes out of a bull's butt. 

Wait, bullshit? Turned out using swears in a controlled way is fine here, SCS said so.

Edited by Silver Star
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

yes that's it. you're a winner!

Probably should now edit the post so I don't get a warning for it, though, I didn't mean it as something hurtful, just saying what BS was.

Edited by Silver Star

Hey there @@Silver Star, It's fantastic to hear you've been having a good time on MLP Forums. It's always a bit of a boost to our smiles when we hear people are enjoying their time here. We as staff try to make this little corner of ponydom a great place to hang out,make friends and get into some serious pony discussion, but the people who really make this site what it is are the members. Without you guys, there is no MLPF. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

It's a great change to all the BS I came from turned out to be. I did have trouble adapting to the kind behavior of this place at first, but it's definitely one of the greatest places I've been to now that time has passed.

• Brohoof 1

It's a great change to all the BS I came from turned out to be. I did have trouble adapting to the kind behavior of this place at first, but it's definitely one of the greatest places I've been to now that time has passed.

So, you seem a lot of BS? Why does BS exist?

I'm very glad to hear that you love the site, and that I was able to help you out. :) I love this site as well. It is by far the best community I have ever encountered online. It's not perfect, but I don't expect it to be. While there are some trolls, flame wars, and other problems, at the end of the day this is overall a very positive place. I feel more comfortable expressing myself here than anywhere else on the internet.

Probably should now edit the post so I don't get a warning for it, though, I didn't mean it as something helpful, just saying what BS was.

Controlled vulgarity is allowed here, so saying bullshit is perfectly fine. However, we don't allow it in topic (or blog) titles or tags. We also do not allow discriminatory slurs or excessive vulgarity. You can read more about this in this FAQ article.

• Brohoof 2

I'm very glad to hear that you love the site, and that I was able to help you out. :) I love this site as well. It is by far the best community I have ever encountered online. It's not perfect, but I don't expect it to be. While there are some trolls, flame wars, and other problems, at the end of the day this is overall a very positive place. I feel more comfortable expressing myself here than anywhere else on the internet.

Controlled vulgarity is allowed here, so saying bullshit is perfectly fine. However, we don't allow it in topic (or blog) titles or tags. We also do not allow discriminatory slurs or excessive vulgarity. You can read more about this in this FAQ article.

So, can I keep the word, bullshit, in that post? I wasn't being mean, just asked what BS was.

• Brohoof 1

So, can I keep the word, bullshit, in that post? I wasn't being mean, just asked what BS was.

Yeah, keeping that word in your post would be fine.

This is why I never ask what internet acronyms mean these days, LOL! But seriously, I do love this place. Though I am only really in two places when I'm in cyberspace, Facebook and here, so let's put it this way, after being here for a while I really Really REALLY would not like to see what places like 4chan are like.

• Brohoof 2