Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(VA'S Required!) SAA: Turnabout Clef.

SourceRabbit

Hello people!

It's the hoodied filmmaker here again, if you remember me well, I asked for voice actors to do very, very simple lines to make a continuation of the amazing Turnabout Storm series.

The final result.. wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

However, things get better now, improved maps, graphics and writing are on the way in this second case, I have now a small team to help me with the story while I am in charge of the animation and editing.

(Here's a trailer to show it!)

And we also made a hard decision... make the series voice acted? Or silent, like the original games? Well, after some thinking, we decided to make the series VOICE ACTED, but for that, we need your help!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0FWylF7szNSclVlV1RQVDJPblE/edit

This document will provide you with the characters we need, and some lines to record for anyone interested, anyone applying can post the voicelines here, or post a link to the sound file you recorded.

Thank you for reading!

*Rabbit out*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It looks pretty damn good to me.

I actually tried SFM out awhile ago, i thought it would be a piece of cake.

And i was WRONG. That shit gave me a headache. i uninstalled it after the first 5 minutes of using it

Edited by Detective Sparkles

It looks pretty damn good to me.

I actually tried SFM out awhile ago, i thought it would be a piece of cake.

And i was WRONG. That shit gave me a headache. i uninstalled it after the first 5 minutes of using it

Thank you!

It all relies on how much you want to animate, it's hard, sure, but it is like riding a bycicle, ride it for a first time and you will fall, ride it various times and it will be a piece of cake, and when you less notice you are about to jump a cliff with it while thousands are watching.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you!

It all relies on how much you want to animate, it's hard, sure, but it is like riding a bycicle, ride it for a first time and you will fall, ride it various times and it will be a piece of cake, and when you less notice you are about to jump a cliff with it while thousands are watching.

I've always wanted to animate. But i give up too easy..I try it, fail, and never try again.

Thank you!

These projects are a lot of fun, and I've got just the guy for the Golden Lips role.  I shit you not, he's already scheduled to come to my studio Wednesday next week to lay down some trumpet tracks.  He's expressed an interest in branching out to VA, so while he's here, we'll have him make an audition for your project.  While we're at it, I'll put together an audition for the Judge (I'm already playing that role in Turnabout Trio, so it should be fairly quick).

Well, here is my audition for Golden Lips! If anything needs to be improved just tell me!

Not again! This forum seems to hate the mp3 format for some reason and never lets you download it, could you please post it in a different site and share the link? n-nU Sorry for the invonveniance

These projects are a lot of fun, and I've got just the guy for the Golden Lips role.  I shit you not, he's already scheduled to come to my studio Wednesday next week to lay down some trumpet tracks.  He's expressed an interest in branching out to VA, so while he's here, we'll have him make an audition for your project.  While we're at it, I'll put together an audition for the Judge (I'm already playing that role in Turnabout Trio, so it should be fairly quick).

Oh man, that sounds fantastic! I'll make sure to check when your lines are up!

(edited)

I would have been more than happy to submit an audition for Golden Lips this morning via Soundcloud, but seeing how the role has apparently been taken already, I've got second thoughts about doing so; which sucks because while I'm taking a voice-over class in college this semester, I so badly want some sort of kick-start at voice acting online, especially for a pony-related animation.

EDIT: I think I misinterpreted NLR's post. I'm still interested in this, and I'll see if I can get an audition track for Golden Lips recorded.

Edited by CinemaBrony

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people!

We ran into some scheduling complications, but Erixeya will be over tomorrow and we'll record our auditions then.  They should be posted by the late afternoon or evening.

Hello people!

Order's up.  Erixeya came over and we completed the VA segments.

Erixeya's audition for the role of Golden Lips:

My audition for the role of The Judge:

After rendering and uploading, we realized that the word "clef" was misspelled in the video template.  We apologize for this; we're normally much more careful with our uploads.

Edited by NLR Information Minister

• 2 weeks later...

Is there gonna be another installment of this series after this current one's released? I think I missed the deadline by the time I posted my audition track, and I'm in serious need of more online audition opportunities.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to participate but my pronunciation isn't that good and besides there's not so many males as I saw if there are going to be more male roles can I participate? :3