Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have we ever seen an actual exterior shot of the homestead on SAA?

ZomBrony

(edited)

Good morning, everypony! 😁 Been awhile since y'all heard from me, huh? x3

But anyways.. I just had a quick question for today! I'm doing a little CMC roleplay at the moment and we were just heading out from the clubhouse to the home, but I realized I have no idea what it looks like!

And when I simply googled for Sweet Apple Acres images, it seemed to exclusively show only the farm pretty much! Can we share some images of the homestead or maybe just discuss what it looks like?

Edit: I'm particularly looking for exterior shots, really. I know we've seen the INSIDE plenty. 😛

Edited by ZomBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Considering the establishing shots of the Apple house are of the barn, I figure they're just attached in some way!

Like here, you can see their bedrooms are in the upstairs of what appears to be the back of the barn.

Spoiler

Apple_family_woken_by_Timberwolves_S2E12

Here you can see the inside of their kitchen from that little L-shape of the barn.

Spoiler

Applejack_and_Granny_Smith_proud_of_theiEstablishing_shot_of_Sweet_Apple_Acres_SApplejack_listens_to_Apple_Bloom_S5E04.p

Or, considering all their livestock seem to have their own separate dedicated structures, it could very possibly be less of a "barn" than it is a garage equivalent.

Spoiler

Applejack_giving_Twilight_the_pig-feedinApple_family_laughing_together_in_the_baGranny_Smith_calls_out_to_the_Apple_sibl