The website being mobile compatible

Syannax the Changeling

It works on my Galaxy S3.

But it uses the original desktop layout, which is utterly cluttered on such a small screen.

It would be nice if they made an APP or at least made it mobile-compatible.

But i don't see it happening anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

I use a Galaxy S3, and it takes me to the mobile version of the app. It works fine with me. On my Ipad, it looks more like the desktop version of the site.

On my Droid i get to the mobile website but I have the option to change to the full website and back if I wish.

So it's not a universal problem. Or you just need to do some troubleshooting and figure out what you can do to make it view the mobile website.

• 4 weeks later...

See, the problem here is that the "mobile" version of the site is the IPB default. It's very clunky and ugly, I know. Now, I'm not sure if IPB has an API which would make the creation of a mobile app even feasible, but I suppose it COULD be possible.

When I say "possible," that doesn't necessarily mean probable. We'll see what either Felds or Lavo have to say about it, but I'm pretty sure I suggested something similar before, and it was agreed that the amount of time and work would be far too overwhelming.

Galaxy S4 user here.

Mobile version and desktop version all seem to work fine with my Chrome browser. Perhaps the browser you're using could contribute to the problem?

I use a galexy SII and it puts the mobile version first which if fine there are some miner issues that would be nice if they weren't there. I can change to the full version and its fine. However my SII is using a some unlock softwear which has changed a few fetchers so maybe that's why it works for me.

However it works fine on chrome, Firefox, internet brouser.

It also works really well on my ASUS tablet to.