Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halo: Bronies

Khaoios

(edited)

Just wanted to see if there are any Halo Bronies (gamerguys and gamergirls) out there.  Not asking to join a clan, but at least get to know some, in case we want to have some sort of a gamenight or something, :D

Games like Halo: Reach and Halo: 4

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah, I have play Halo. I prefer Reach but I also play a bit of Halo 4 from time to time. My gamertag is in the text above my profile pic.

Just in case you can't see my LIVE Username for some reason, I'll put it here: IrateConnor707

(^Exactly as it's written there)

Edited by British Brony

I love what I've played of Halo. I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan, because the only reason I would buy an xbox is for Halo. I like the fast paced gunplay and the weapons are sick too. Much better than the generic crap CoD has. Also the setting is amazing too. I got halfway through  Halo 4 and I got close to the end on Reach.

I play halo a lot, especially swat on halo reach and halo 4 X3

*hugs you*

Halo Reach SWAT was like my comfort zone.   :D

• Brohoof 1

Man, I played way too much Halo Reach, especially custom games. That's what made love that game, the forge and the custom games. I play Halo 4 every know and then but I prefer Reach. Its got invasion, which is one of my favorite game modes. So if you do end up doing a game night, make sure to invite me or add me. My gamertag is Drizzy408. I have plenty of custom game types and maps.

Man, I played way too much Halo Reach, especially custom games. That's what made love that game, the forge and the custom games. I play Halo 4 every know and then but I prefer Reach. Its got invasion, which is one of my favorite game modes. So if you do end up doing a game night, make sure to invite me or add me. My gamertag is Drizzy408. I have plenty of custom game types and maps.

I currently play Halo 4, I will however be getting the new Halo coming out for the Xbox One.

I enjoyed ODST quite a bit(it came free with my 360) but I haven't really been able to get into the others I've tried very much. 

ODST is a definite.  Quiet campaign.....and best of all, had the best Firefight mode.  Shame Halo 4 didn't have it, but hopefully Halo 5/Xbox ONE has both SpOps and Firefight.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I see we've got more Halo players.  I'm gonna see if I can make this thread a "Gamenight Schedule Thread', that way we can refer to here if you guys wanna play, :D

Hey, how's that whole "gaming thread" business going? I'm really looking forward to playing with some of you guys and I was wondering whether you have got anything sorted yet.

Edited by British Brony

I play Halo 4 and Halo combat evolved anniversary. I love reach, but sadly do not own it.

I play Halo 4 and Halo combat evolved anniversary. I love reach, but sadly do not own it.

We should really do a game night amongst all of us, if Promethean Alicorn is cool with it I can try and set one up, of course we would have to plan for time differences and what not. Maybe perhaps this weekend, on Halo 4 or Reach. We could all do a group chat here once I figure out how to do it, that way we can make further plans and share our gamertags.

• Brohoof 1

We should really do a game night amongst all of us, if Promethean Alicorn is cool with it I can try and set one up, of course we would have to plan for time differences and what not. Maybe perhaps this weekend, on Halo 4 or Reach. We could all do a group chat here once I figure out how to do it, that way we can make further plans and share our gamertags.

I second this Idea! 

Im in the pacific time zone

Just got your PM, yet im currently away from my XBOX this week, but I'll be around the week of Good Friday.  I'll try and something up as well, :D